剧集 | 投行风云(2020) | 导航列表
But, you know, I do think it's a practical choice
-是女性 -说真的,你对下一步的焦虑
- for a girl of your intelligence. - Woman.
And honestly, your anxiety about what to do next,
我只想说,消除这些焦虑吧
all I'm saying is, allay it.
我们可以为你消除焦虑
You know, we can allay it for you.
给我们一年,你能学到很多东西
You know, you give us a year,
也能领到比同侪更高的薪水
you'll learn a lot, you'll get paid way more
一年之后如果不喜欢,尽管离开
than any of your peers and if you don't like it
after a year? Then you're free to go.
如果我去了之后没有感觉呢?
And if I get there and feel nothing?
那表示你心已死
Well, then you're dead inside.
看
Look...
她就是一年后的你
you're looking at you in a year's time.
你是个焦虑缠身的A型人格 而且自得其乐
You're an anxiety-ridden Type-A and you love it!
他们会想尽办法留住你,说真的
They do everything they can to lock you in, in truth.
我觉得有选择是件好事
From what I can tell, it's good to have options.
- Can I get some water?
给我一杯水好吗? 自来水就好
做好你的工作
- Tap water is fine. - Just do your fucking job, yeah?
What am I talking about? Port, if you've got it.
失陪
Excuse me.
要不要听听 如何成为小组领导人?
So, shall I talk you through a potential pathway to running a desk?
我们可以让你成为 自己人生的主角
We can make you big in your own life.
♪ [HARDCORE TECHNO MUSIC PLAYING] ♪
你住这附近吗?
什么?
这是什么?
迷幻药
给我一颗
你确定要这么做吗?
对
我不知道你喜欢那种东西
那是你看得不够清楚
你有古♥柯♥碱吗?
没有
洗手间里那个人有安♥非♥他♥命♥
一颗
有口香糖吗?
Do you have any gum? - Hmm.
-我有口香糖 -谢谢
- Oh! Danke.
可以进去吗,好冷
Can we go in? It's cold.
有香烟吗?
-有 -谢谢
- Ja. - Danke.
你会讲好多种语言
You know so many languages. - A lot of nannies.
因为我有过好多保姆
好冷,可以进去了吗?
- I'm cold. Can we go in? - He seems fun.
他看起来很有趣
我没看过他喝酒,他以前是运动员
I've never even seen him take a drink before.
你不觉得你们该谈谈吗?
- He was an athlete. - Don't you think you should talk?
他不太爱说话,又怎样
He's not like a big talker or anything. So what?
我不是说你们这样不对 这只是我客观的评论
Uh. I'm not judging, I'm just being--
I'm just commenting objectively.
少来,客观评论自己的事吧
Well, don't. Comment objectively on your own shit.
我只能对你的事情客观 对自己的不行
I can't be objective about my own shit. Just yours.
那你就别插手,你有自己的事 我也有我自己的事
Then don't fucking involve yourself.
You have your shit and I have my shit.
我们就各自处理吧
Let's just deal with our own fucking shit, right?
♪ [UPBEAT CLUB MUSIC CONTINUES] ♪
你要走了吗?
什么,你说什么?
你要走了吗?
没有,只是出去透透气
不管了,来吧
该死的‥你看好
- Fuck. Fuck.
- You can help push.
好
- Okay. - One sec.
- Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh.
看起来不错
- You good? - Nailed it.
成功
准备好了吗?
- Ready? Up.
-饿不饿? -饿,药效终于退了
- You hungry? - Yeah, I think I'm finally
coming down.
海莲是谁? 她对一些旧照片点赞,又收回赞
Who's Helene?
She liked and unliked some like shitty photo
想说会不会是不小心点到
from a while back. And I thought it was like, you know...
finger slip scrolling or whatever.
你们是认真的吗?
Are you guys serious?
她很多张照片里都有你的手
I recognized your hands in a lot of her pictures.
你说这双手吗?
Oh, what, you mean these hands?
你怎么认得出我的手?
Bro, how the fuck do you recognize my hands?
我可以跟她见面吗?
Can I meet her?
海莲不爱出去玩,所以‥
Uh, well, Helene doesn't party. So...
我以前也以为你不喜欢
- Well, I didn't think you did either.
我不是在评断你 只是说我有点意外
I'm not judging, I'm just saying it was, like, a surprise.
我现在已经不爱玩了
Yeah, well, I don't anymore.
我已经戒瘾六个月
I'm six months sober,
我是说今晚以前
so... Well-- Fuck, I was until tonight.
戒瘾?
Sober?
天哪,你居然还戴着
Oh, my God.
I can't believe you still wear that.
最近才又开始戴
I only started wearing it again recently.
Huh?
你记得我是在哪里买♥♥的吗?
Do you remember where I bought this?
这是你在去德斯莫恩的路上偷的
Uh. Well, you stole it... on the way to Des Moines.
那次是我看过 你表现最精彩的一次
You know, that was the best I think I've ever seen you play.
那次我运气超好
I got so fucking lucky.
什么? 你很厉害
- What? You were amazing.
裁判好几次都判给我
I got, like, a dozen lucky line calls.
你不知道妈在比赛前 跟我说了什么
Man, you got no idea the shit Mom said to me before that game.
我每次击球都会想像她的脸
- You know, every time I hit the ball,
I imagined her face.
而且她的脸都超大
Honestly, it was never fucking bigger.
我不懂你为什么 在巅峰的时候离开
I just never understood why you left at your peak.
海莲让我变得比较能谈这些事情
Yeah, Helene's got me better
at talking about this shit.
终点谬误?
"Arrival, fallacy."
可以不要揣测我的感受吗?
Uh, could-- could you not try and tell me how I felt?
大可以直接问我
You could have just asked me.
我们家的人从来都没有兴趣 听我的意见
Nobody in our family ever wanted my opinion on anything.
但那些都过去了
But...
fuck it. It's in the past now.
那次比赛前妈跟你说了什么?
What did Mom say to you...
- ...before you played?
她说‥我没骗你
She said, no cap.
Um, "You don't win, you don't have a home here."
”不赢球就别回家了”
她是个臭贱♥人♥,现在还是 这我们都知道
She was a fucking bitch. She is a fucking bitch,
we both know that.
是你逼我回去的,所以‥
Yeah, well, you were the one who forced me back out there.
So...
逼你?
Forced you?
什么意思,我是在鼓励你
What do you mean? I was encouraging you.
Perfection. Perfection. Perfection.
完美‥
我尽全力要做到十全十美
Man, I did everything I could
to be a hundred percent perfect.
强迫自己练习
Forced practice,
不断击球,长♥期♥忍♥受痛苦
hitting all the time,
在黑暗的房♥间里 一连看好几个小时的影片
chronic pain. Fucking...
hours of tape in a dark room.
You know, and I...
...I, um, I get fixated on the weirdest shit.
我会执着在最奇怪的东西上面
我看影片时会心想
You know, like, I'd be watching and be, like...
重心放错脚了
"Your weight's on the wrong foot.
重心放错脚了
Your weight's on the wrong foot."
重心放错脚了
"Weight's on the wrong foot."
该死的‥
- Fucking...
-你怎么都没告诉我 -你已经入教了
Why didn't you tell me any of this.
The fuck, man. You were indoctrinated, Harper.
加入我们家的邪教
The fucking...
你知道我也逃走了吧?
You know I ran away too, right?
我也逃离了她
- I ran away from her, too.
为什么我觉得 现在不是在跟你说话
Why does it feel like I'm not talking
不知道 也许你只是不喜欢你眼前所见
- to you right now? - I don't know, dude.
Maybe you just don't fucking like what you're looking at.
你明明可以直接问我是怎么回事
You know, you could've pulled your head out of your ass
and just asked me what was going on.
我是应该问的
I should have asked.
你说得对,对不起
You're right and I'm sorry.
对不起
I'm sorry.
我现在问你
I'm asking now.
该死的,走吧
Fuck it. Let's go.
对不起
我不应该来的
我来柏林出差
来这里是个错误
不是错误
把这两杯喝了会舒服很多
所以不是错误
你好优雅
You are so elegant,
尽管经过一夜狂欢
even after whatever it is you did last night.
但我心里只想着 要清理你的呕吐物
But all I can think about is cleaning up your vomit.
剧集 | 投行风云(2020) | 导航列表