剧集 | 投行风云(2020) | 导航列表
真的,那是对未来的我做的承诺
Uh, honestly, it was a promise to my future self.
未来的自己?
Future selves, eh? They are pesky fuckers to please.
想取悦他们很难
Mm-hmm.
听着,不知道是因为 要接手温登的工作
Look, I don't know if it's having
还是想到未来要有效管理下属 我觉得自己必须‥
to pick up Wyndy's slack
or the prospect of actually having to manage people
with some degree of competency, but I feel like I need to--
不用,拜托,没有这个必要
Oh, no, no, please. It's, um, it's entirely unnecessary.
-真的,你不用‥ -给我这样的人一点权力
- Honestly you don't need to-- - You give someone like me
- a little bit of power and-- I dunno... - It's a hierarchy.
这是阶级制度,我懂‥
- I-- I get it, I get it. - No.
不是那套鬼话,这是在推卸责任
Nah, that's shit. It's scapegoating.
我在温登手下做事,他对我一向公道
I sat under Wyndham
and he was never anything but fair to me,
有时候我会想,碰到像我的上司 我的工作会是怎样
and sometimes I wonder what my career would look like
if I had to work under someone like me. Y'know, like I was.
我说的是以前的我
跟什么人一起工作像是在抽奖
Well, it's a lottery who you get to sit next to.
我抽中过好几次大奖 所以真的没事‥
Um... I've won plenty of those in my life, so it's fine.
我很高兴你能到 可以让你发挥的部门
- Honestly, it's fine. - I'm, uh...
I'm glad you're ending up somewhere
you're gonna flourish.
因为我真的希望你宏图大展
Because I-- I actually do, I want that for you.
And, um...
我知道你不想 再听我又说自己的事
I'm sure you don't want to hear anything about me
for the millionth time.
大概也很担心我又故态复萌
Um, and you're probably worried that this is just, uh,
some more bullshit about my own bullshit, but...
但我想设身处地
from a place of empathy...
或是尽可能地理解别人的感受
or like, as close as anyone can physically hope
to understand how somebody else must have felt.
我必须跟你说
And I need to say this to you, um...
雅思敏,我真的很抱歉
I am so sorry, Yasmin.
李欧,你该打个电♥话♥给你♥爸♥
Hey, Leo. I think you should give your dad a call.
我只是觉得你不该欺骗家人
No, I just don't think you should lie to your family.
对,打个电♥话♥给他
Yeah, call him.
你跟他开口的这个事实 远比你讲的内容重要
You telling him will be way more meaningful
than the content of what you actually say.
我要挂电♥话♥了,祝你好运
Okay. Okay, gotta go, good luck.
平赌一定会输的
Martingale always loses, eventually.
我认赔,让高盛平仓
I'm gonna eat the loss. Stop out through Goldman.
杰西,我们这是想骗谁?
Jesse, who are we kidding?
这可是你啊,重点不是钱
This is you. This is not about the money.
那不然是什么?
What is it about then? You tell me.
我觉得自己好像要上谈话秀
I look like I'm about to go on Leno.
像个天杀的小丑一样
Like a fucking clown.
那不然重点是什么?
What is this about?
赚到第一桶金的快♥感♥是买♥♥不到的
You can't buy the first flush of a career.
那种刚刚起步,发光发热的快♥感♥
That white heat of a career trajectory just starting out.
你给我这个机会 是为了想重新体验
You gave that to me so you could feel it again.
你真的要让那群乌合之众赢吗?
You really gonna let the fucking mob win?
让他们打败 大名鼎鼎的杰西布鲁?
- Over you? Jesse fucking Bloom?
你想挑起我的劣根性
You're-- you're appealing to the worst part of me.
- It's the part that thrills you.
这才是最让你兴奋的
我不用告诉你人生是一场游戏
I don't have to tell you, life is gamified.
拿掉专业术语,专业知识 和该死的形式礼节
You strip away the jargon, the expertise,
the fucking ceremony.
你选择以终极游戏作为你的事业
You chose a career in the ultimate game.
你选择了我,是因为我提醒了你
And you chose me...
because I remind you
只要赢了,就还有意义
that it can still have meaning if we win.
出去打书吧 就像你处理疫情那样
Go out there, talk your fucking book,
just like you did with the pandemic.
你要出去说你这辈子 最有信心的做空就是快助
You are gonna go out there.
You're gonna say the highest conviction short
of your lifetime is FastAide. It's a piece of shit.
快助是垃圾,应该弃之如敝屣
It belongs in the dirt.
你靠自己的力量就能粉碎它
You have the power to obliterate it
just by dint of who you are.
欢迎面对你的感受
Welcome to the feeling.
...healthcare and telemedicine,
and who is better qualified to talk about these things
- than Jesse Bloom?
荷波,是我儿子打来的
Harper, it's my son.
对
Hey. Yeah.
没关系的‥
It's fine. It's-- it's fine.
现在可以谈,你出去
No, now's good. Can you get lost?
我在,对
I'm here. Yeah.
Please take your seats,
在外面见,这是我们最后的机会
- the talk is about to begin. - I'll see you out there.
我在码点待不下去了
This is our last chance. I'm already done at Pierpoint.
♪ Easy, easy ♪
♪ Hold it down, Hold it down...♪
Rat.
♪ Oh my gosh ♪
♪ Oh my gosh♪
♪ Easy, easy ♪
♪ Hold it down, hold it down♪
♪ Hold it down...♪
很抱歉,但基于无法预期的原因
Apologies, but due to unforeseen
杰西布鲁今晚无法出席
circumstances, Jesse Bloom will not be gracing us
with his presence.
接下来请黛安阿默 从永续投资的角度谈远距医疗
We'll be moving straight on to Diana Amoa
on telemedicine from an ESG perspective.
你怎么来了?
Why are you here then?
我们值得被挖角吗?
Are we worth a bid away?
关门,坐下来谈
Shut the door, take a seat.
待续
谢谢观赏
♪ In Ireland, France, Belgium ♪
♪ Wherever you can Pick this up, man♪
♪ Many thanks for still Keeping the vibe alive♪
剧集 | 投行风云(2020) | 导航列表