剧集 | 投行风云(2020) | 导航列表
Adler's in town for RIF.
我为我们安排了会面
I've got us a sit down with him. He doesn't know it yet.
但他还不知道
如果我们需要职位
If we need the opening...
职位会属于我们
it's ours.
我们需要吗?
Do we need it?
我们失去布鲁了
I think Bloom is out.
Hmm.
电子烟真该从世界上消失
I'm not sure I wanna live in a world where these exist.
我们和日本公♥司♥现在是什么状况?
Where does that leave us now...
with Shogun?
没了布鲁之后?
Without Bloom?
连他们也不会要我们了
Not even Shogun will have us.
你能想像我把脚跨在桌上吗?
Can you imagine me with...
- my feet up?
穿着拖鞋
Slippers and-- and a pipe?
叼着烟斗
我需要在这里工作 才能保住英国签证
My UK visa's contingent on a job here.
我在这里打造了人生
I've built a life here.
要是回到美国,就代表我失败了
Going back to the US would...
be a defeat.
上次去纽约是我人生的低谷
My last trip to New York was a nadir.
我在这里才真正活着
I'm alive here.
你的朋友还真享受公众的瞩目
Your friend lives for the limelight.
请欢迎克托纳资本的执行长 创办人兼专案总经理
[ON SCREEN] I am going to be joined by CEO,
founder, and chief PM of Crotona Park Capital,
杰西布鲁
Jesse Bloom. And what a time to have him sat down with us,
还真荣幸能邀他受访啊 尤其在他经历前几个月的事后
given his last twelve months.
-感谢你的参与,杰西 -谢谢你们
Thank you for joining us, Jesse.
And thanks for having me.
你在疫情初期上电视受访的片段
Uh, your CNBC appearance at the start of the pandemic
足以让你名留青史
is now historic.
真是好一段演出 语句中的停顿与恐惧
It was quite the performance. The voice-catching. The fear.
你值得一座东尼奖
- You deserve a Tony.
等等,又要讲这个吗?
Wait. Are we still back on this? I'm supposed to apologize
我该因为预测的坏事成真而道歉吗?
because I said hell was at the door
你发表言论后 异常提早地进行顺势投资
- and then hell showed up? - You were early
- on the right side of the trade...
”立刻买♥♥下公开市场剩余的莱肯股” 你该知道提前投资
...after your comments. Incriminatingly early.
If you knew what you were talking about,
-与延迟的风险一样高 -怎么了?
you'd know that being early is as bad as being late
- on a trade. - What is it?
我的投资时间很刚好
I was on time.
他传讯息给我
- He's texting me.
抱歉,杰西
Sorry, Jesse. Are we keeping you?
我们耽误你了吗?
抱歉,是我小孩
Apologies. It's my kid. We're very close.
我们关系很好
Started in the Bank of England in '92,
- had a very active role... - What's he done?
他做了什么?
...'98, working in the poker trade.
Is part of the appeal of having such a big call...
He might bypass on the Propecia
but he seemed totally lost on route.
-你在干嘛‥? -等等
- Yo, what are you-- - Wait and trust me.
相信我
你们想知道我的动机
If you guys wanna know why I do what I do.
答案惊人地简单
The answer is thrillingly simple
你们一点也不会满意
and it won't satisfy you at all. Markets make sense to me.
我很懂市场
对我来说就像处理琐事一样简单
I find them as legible as anything in the world.
”确定吗,你要怎么做?” 而且高风险投资对我意义重大
And dammit, I'm nothing if I can't make a cheeky punt.
你操作成功交易的动机 是否因为想被世人记住?
Is part of the appeal of knowing you have a good call,
the idea that you might be remembered?
你的良心何在?
And what about your conscience?
我的什么?
- My what?
”想保住我就快替我买♥♥” 你是说随时存在心中的微小声音
Oh, yes. That little voice
we all carry around inside us.
没错,我很早就认识我的良知了
Yeah, Jiminy Cricket and I go way back.
良知很擅于教我赚钱
He's real good at telling me how to make money.
瑞希,市场里还有多少莱肯股?
Rish, how much Rican is available in the market?
荷波,你在做什么?
Harper, what are you doing?
你又在搞我了吗?
Are you fucking me again here, H?
我答应要帮他交易 没骗你,相信我
I'm guaranteeing Bloom. No BS. My word.
It's a little bit funny, isn't it?
他正在跟我传讯息
He's literally texting me, right now.
你能找到几股?
How much can you get?
...you'll ultimately have to pay.
不知道,得找找自♥由♥流通量
No idea. We'll have to check the free float.
找到股份,买♥♥下来,别管价钱
Source it, buy it. Don't need a price.
他已经拥有半数莱肯股
Bloom already owns half of Rican.
他还在加码,我们继续观察
He's adding. Let's keep the tap on.
让我们的老爹开心一下
Let's keep our man happy.
我找到了
I thought this show was supposed to be hard-hitting.
告诉他,我们‥
All right, I'm on it. Tell him we're, uh...
包在我们身上
Are we capable of getting... - We'll make it work.
...a moment from you that you don't just sidestep
也可能很讽刺地 一切都不重要
- with a wisecrack? - Or irony?
”完成” 没人关注与在乎你,这样才像话
If nothing matters, nobody looks, nobody cares.
是啊,我有幽默感 但不表示我没有严肃的一面吧?
- Suits you perfectly. - Yeah, I have a sense of humor,
so I'm not a serious person?
你们想听严肃的事吗?
You wanna hear something serious?
先前谈到科技巨擘数量激增
You were speaking earlier about the proliferation
过度渗透到生活的每个角落
of big tech and it's overreach into every corner of our lives.
在世上其他国家 亚马逊的快助收♥购♥案铁定会通过
Anywhere else in this world, Amazon's purchase of FastAide
would be waved through.
我很高兴在英国
I'm just glad that in a place like Britain,
他们仍认真看待反竞争法规
they still take anti-competition rules seriously.
我乐见他们抹除 政♥府♥的贪污与裙带关系
I'm glad they seek to weed out
government corruption and cronyism.
乐见英国仍然尊敬 自己引以为傲的机构
I'm glad they still have reverence for the institutions
that made them great.
布鲁深受英国商业现状感动
Jesse Bloom getting misty-eyed
接下来呢?
about the British high street. Whatever next?
你不是才刚提到良知吗?
Weren't you the one just talking about conscience?
针对合并案的反竞争调查 已经定调了吗?
Has an anti-competition inquiry definitely been tabled
当然,现在都公诸于世了
into the deal?
Surely! Now that it's in the ether.
如杰西所说
And as Jesse said, I'm sure this government
我敢肯定念旧的政♥府♥不会亏待快助
and their love of nostalgia will do right by FastAide
全面严审完后才会放行并购
and do a full and proper inquiry,
before any sale of a national darling.
至于针对保守党裙带关系的指控
And as far as any charges of Conservative Party cronyism
仅限于布鲁先生的个人想法 并非本台立场
are concerned, those are the views
of Mister Bloom and not the network.
布鲁这次交易两边都能赚钱
You know Bloom's making money on both sides of this trade?
扼杀快助被收♥购♥的机会
Killing FastAide's acquisition chances
并让莱肯更可能与保健署签约
and making Rican the likely home for the NHS contracts.
我无法做出回应
I couldn't possibly comment.
我就像大家一样
I'm just like everybody else.
身处未知,布局操作
Stuck in the ether, making plays.
几乎像是他计划好的一样
Almost as if he planned it.
你很快就会自食恶果
You'll get burned soon enough.
或许吧‥
Yeah, maybe. Maybe.
但人们总是忘了 在伊卡洛斯坠地前
But the thing people forget about that Icarus dude
is before he fell, he flew.
他成功飞翔过
我敢说阳光一定美极了
And I bet the sun gave off a lovely light.
天啊,你看起来像刚目睹了弑婴案
Christ. You look like
you just bore witness to infanticide.
你有水吗?
Do you have any water?
Whoa.
我好像帮布鲁做了一件‥
I think I just helped Bloom do something...
不道德的事?
Unethical?
非法的事?
Illegal?
你还好吗? 呼吸慢一点
Hey, are you-- are you okay? Just breathe slower.
走势如何?
Where's the line?
应该会是又长又红
It should be big and fucking red.
我告诉他反竞争调查取消了
I told him that the anti-competition inquiry
was off the books.
但他靠一张嘴让调查起死回生
But I think that he just talked it back into existence.
同时让做空快助又做多莱肯 变得有利可图
He made his FastAide short
and Rican long work concurrently.
那是特许保密的资讯
That knowledge was...
但你还是告诉了他?
confidential and privileged before you gave it to him?
是的
Yes.
那属于内线交易
- That's insider trading. - I mean, I'd...
我只是以为他听完后
I just thought he was gonna
会将做空股平仓
use the info to stop out of his short.
我哪知道他会公开♥发♥言,影响市场
剧集 | 投行风云(2020) | 导航列表