剧集 | 投行风云(2020) | 导航列表
虽然无法改变现况
It doesn't change what happened.
但该由你决定
But it's your call.
因为我业绩优良
It's because I'm good at my job.
开心点,你看起来好像见鬼了
Cheer up, lad. You look like you just smelled an open grave.
告诉客户我们会处理
Tell 'em we'll work it.
-去买♥♥进吧 -好,我听到了
- Fill in, boss. - Yeah, okay, I heard.
你去下单五亿,完成后寄成交单
Work to buy half a yard at market and send me the fill.
坏事总是会发生
You see, things happen.
但接着一切都没事了
And then things are fine.
我们得谈一谈
YASMIN KARA-HANANI: We need to have a conversation.
谈什么?
Subject?
我越想越觉得不该服务 像我父亲那样的人
The more I think about it...
the more I think we shouldn't be representing
men like my father.
像你父亲
Men like-- like what? Objectionable?
像怎样?
令人反感?
视情况而定,很多男人都令人反感
Because that's a sliding scale and many qualify.
我不能接受我们为他理财
I'm not sure I'm comfortable with us working for him.
调查局扣留艾普斯丁的联络人名册 我的三位客户也列在册中
Three of my guys were in the little black book
the FBI seized from Jeffrey Epstein.
你知道他曾搭讪过我吗?
Did you know he made a pass at me?
-艾普斯丁吗? -不是,是你父亲
- Epstein? - No, your father.
几年前在迈阿密的巴塞尔艺术展
Art Basel in Miami a few years ago.
他还挺坚持的
He was quite persistent.
或许我也没有那么不易亲近
I guess I wasn't exactly uninviting.
好笑的是在你带他来时
It's funny, when you brought him in
我心想,他会记得我吗?
to see us, I thought, "Is he going to remember me?"
结果呢,他完全不认得我
You know what?
He didn't have the faintest idea who I was.
我很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
干嘛道歉,我们都是成年人了吧?
What for? We're all adults, aren't we?
我想说的是
My point is, every dollar, every client,
若你深入追究每分钱,每位客户
you probe deep enough, an advantage has been taken,
都会发现有人贪便宜与耍手段
an angle has been played.
你想要遵循体制,获得成功
Do you wanna operate within a system and be successful?
还是幻想着改变体制却落后他人?
Or do you want to dream you can change it
and be left behind?
你回来了?
Wow, are you just getting back?
被赶回来的
I'm fucking goosed.
奥萝儿要我回家
Aurore sent me home.
我们着手的专案取消了
Project we've been working on is not happening.
真遗憾
Hmm. Sorry to hear.
这个专案‥
A project...
是奥萝儿提起的?
for Aurore?
医疗领域?
- Healthcare space? - Have a fucking day off,
今天别烦我,行吗?
跟保健署合约的对象有关吗?
- will you? - Did it have anything to do with
where the NHS contracts will land?
你认真吗?
Really?
随便你,我累坏了
Whatever. It means I'm tired and you're getting on my nerves.
你快惹毛我了
任何资讯
Any intel,
任何内♥幕♥消息
any inside track? I mean, it's just words to you
对你来说只是几句话
right in a room now, but for me, it's gold.
但对我来说就像挖到宝
杰西做空快助
Jesse's betting against FastAide.
把所有的钱都赌在上面了 而我必须给予他优势
He is short as much as he can carry.
And I need to be able to give him edge on it.
你犯不着这么做
- This is beneath you. - Is it about a merger?
这跟合并有关吗?
不然快助除了实体店之外 还有什么优势?
I mean, what the fuck else,
does FastAide have to offer anybody but fucking floor space?
是跟公♥司♥并购有关吗,亚马逊?
Is it about a merger? Amazon? Blocking a merger?
阻挡合并?
你的沉默回答了一切
Your silence means yes. Government due diligence?
政♥府♥要求尽职调查?
-反竞争 -调查,天啊,何时发生的?
- Anti-competition. - Inquiry. Fuck.
When is that happening? Uh, I mean, it's-- it's perfect.
我是说,这太好了
这会彻底摧毁快助
That will kill FastAide, once and for all,
让杰西的做空操作赚钱
and put Jesse's short back in the money. And, uh,
奥萝儿的部门阻止亚马逊并购快助 我就知道
Aurore's department is killing Amazon's purchase of FastAide?
她跟莱肯一定有利害关系,我就知道
I knew it.
I mean, she must-- She must have a stake in Rican, right?
够了
- I fucking knew it! - Fuck off!
一切都不会发生,调查取消了
It's not happening. None of it. There is no inquiry.
什么?
What?
为何亚马逊能不吭一声就买♥♥下快助?
How is Amazon being allowed to buy FastAide
-这是什么情况? -去问我老板
without a whimper? What kind of shit is that?
Ask my boss. Actually ask her boss.
不对,去问她的老板
我需要躺一下
I need a fucking lie down.
查过绊线和猎犬了?
You navigate the trip wire and the hounds?
一群混♥蛋♥
Dopey fuckers.
该开始喂他们吃肉了
Need to start feeding 'em flesh.
我现在也不想找那些猎犬报仇了
I think I now lack the bloodlust for hounds.
真希望这一切能有点用处
God, I wish the trappings did something for me.
我得接受自己个性急躁的事实
Gotta make peace with the fact I'm a minute-to-minute dude.
这会让你‥
Well, that makes you...
彻底醒悟
- ...enlightened.
是啊,成为牛市里的佛陀
Yeah. Buddha of the Bull Market.
我是来道歉的
I came to apologize...
我不该乱下定论
for my...
blind conviction.
你做空的快助股只是个‥
The FastAide short. I think it was just, uh,
你没有错,你只是想做对的事
- intellectual-- - There's nothing wrong
with wanting to be right.
这是唯一能鼓舞我的事
It's the only thing that animates me,
至少以前是如此
or used to animate me.
你得平仓离场
You should stop out.
否则会流失更多钱
Before you start hemorrhaging even more money.
好,这样说吧
Okay. Just say, hypothetically...
假设有一天
政♥府♥计划停止反竞争调查
the government plans to stop any anti-competition inquiry
让亚马逊并购快助
into Amazon's takeover of FastAide.
会发生什么事?
- What happens? - Well, FastAide goes to the Moon
快助股价会被炒上月球
而我的做空股会赔得一蹋糊涂
and my short burns a massive hole in my pocket.
假设这发生了
So hypothetically, my advice is...
我的建议是‥
我给你的优势是
my edge is...
赶快平仓吧
stop out now.
你的假设是真有其事吗?
Are you talking hypothetically or "hypothetically"?
就看你选择相信什么
Whichever one of those is less hypothetical.
Wow.
你想收回这些话吗?
You wanna roll any of this back?
收回哪些话?
Roll what back?
你好不容易从室友口中得到的资讯
The info that you gleaned from your roommate...
其实很轻易就能拼凑出来了
it doesn't take a savant to piece that together.
你戴着监听器吗?
You wearing a wire?
什么?
What?
Fuck.
你没戴监听器
You're not mic'd.
我想你该走了
I think it's time for you to leave now,
这不是个假设
not hypothetically.
或许我从不知道你要什么
Maybe I never knew what you wanted.
谢谢你给我机会
Thank you for the opportunity.
Hey
你好啊
Hey, stranger.
对婚礼感到紧张吗?
You nervous about the wedding?
明天就是大日子了
- Tomorrow's the big day.
想到要服从神圣的一夫一妻制
The thought of Church-enforced monogamy
has me blasting darts like Motley Crue.
就好想对人乱射飞镖来泄愤
你在这里不是不受欢迎吗?
Aren't you persona non grata here?
都还没确定,我得跟艾瑞克谈谈
It's all up in the air. I need to speak with Eric.
你能借我门禁卡吗?
Can I borrow your card to get in?
好啊,我等等去拿临时卡
Sure.
- I'll just get a temp. - Thank you.
谢谢
饶了我吧
Fuck me. Marriage and moving continents.
又要结婚又要迁移国外
事情太多了吧?
Bit much, innit?
有太多要承受了
Bit fucking much.
你都敢在我的办公室抽烟了 好歹抽香烟吧
If you're gonna have the temerity to smoke
in my office, at least make it tobacco.
艾德勒前来处理人事裁减
剧集 | 投行风云(2020) | 导航列表