剧集 | 投行风云(2020) | 导航列表
- But that doesn't conform? - Exactly.
他们把我放进框架
They, uh, they pigeonhole you.
他们把我高贵化
They make you noble
因为他们不明白
because they can't understand
讲话像我这样的人 怎么会那么有钱
how someone who sounds like me has got so much fucking money.
藉由把我高贵化‥
And by making you noble, they--
把你变成异数
- Make you an anomaly. - Hmm.
所以你不是”成功” 而是”成功案例”
You know, so you're not successful,
you're a success story.
对,而成功案例更加强化了 你出身的不可动摇
Yeah, and a success story just enforces
the rigidity of where you come from.
你的不同
Your difference.
架构还是一样
The structure stays the same.
他们保有权力
They keep their power.
我妈妈以前会跟我说
You know, my mum always used to say to me that...
”如果这国家 仍然会保有上层阶级”
"If there's still gonna be an upper class in this country,
”那你就要是其中一员”
then you're gonna be a part of it."
那她现在怎么看你?
And, uh, what does she think of you now?
她过世了
Uh, she's dead.
我从来没有同化
I never assimilated.
我就是赚钱,然后什么都不在乎
I just earned. And didn't give a fuck.
你确定不要?
You sure you don't wanna join me?
我今晚不用,你不介意的话
I'm okay for tonight. If that's all right with you.
间歇的戒酒会给你掌控的错觉,小罗
Bouts of abstinence give the illusion of control, Robbie.
我妈以前会逼人叫我罗伯
You know, my mum always used
to force people to call me Robert.
我猜你以前会看网路上的 标准英语口音教学吧
I bet you used to watch YouTube tutorials
on received pronunciation, didn't you?
好了
Okay.
你算是亲自做足了引诱功课
You've done the requisite amount of personal seduction
我稍微放心能跟你买♥♥东西了
to make me feel slightly more comfortable
buying something off you.
所以我们为何在这里?
So, why are we here?
你要回一个生意上 或存在主义的答案都行
And I will take a business or existential answer.
那就谈生意吧,比较踏实
Well, let's stick to business.
- It's firmer ground.
莱肯保健的案子 策略是未来24小时卖♥♥空克朗
So, shorting krone is the play for the next 24 hours
around the Rican Healthcare block,
外汇是这样告诉我的
so the FX desk tell me.
交易牵涉到挪威政♥府♥养老基金
There's Norwegian pension fund activity around the deal.
以股份案来说非常有想像力
That's a very imaginative take on an equity story.
我以为会是很生硬的答案
I was expecting something a little more rote.
这个嘛
Well, you know,
我们很懂变通的,妮可
there's nothing rote about us, Nicole.
♪ [UPBEAT MUSIC PLAYING OVER SPEAKERS] ♪
”私人帐号♥,追踪”
我对于交棒给年轻人不是太自豪
我父亲以前会说
”一个人要优雅地老去”
”就是要知道何时该退位”
这样的实际很有吸引力
我父亲知道大家要什么
我不知道,但也不需要
因为洛可知道
福至心灵会隔代嘛
对,现在大家要的似乎是机能外套
和球鞋合作
他们想要看起来像是要去爬山
但其实他们是要去私人俱乐部
码点为您处理家族财务多久了?
意大利语很流利
-而且风趣 -谢谢
多样化才聪明
而且我们也不止着眼于服装界
马鞭卖♥♥多了 迟早要进军性♥虐♥待圈子
[IN ENGLISH] There are only so many riding crops
you can sell until you have to move
into the BDSM community.
你懂我意思吗?
- You know what I mean?
女人喜欢被带领没什么错
失陪一下
我去跟朋友简短打个招呼
我的天啊
Oh, my God...
也请恕我失陪一下
她肯定能继续逗您开心
Are you coming for black coffee at Vanderville's next week?
I got a spare room with some friends.
你不需要这样
You don't need to do that.
没关系
It's okay.
雅思敏可能对于我们怎么做生意
不太了解
有点太热衷了
她还是新人,但前途一定大好
对不起
不用在意
No, don't worry. Really. I mean, honestly, dear.
我说真的
我已经忘怀了
I've already forgotten about it, yeah?
继续渡过愉快的夜晚吧
Let's continue to enjoy our evening.
So?
她是我在博科尼大学的同学
She was in my class at Bocconi.
这样啊
- Really? - Mm-hmm.
她现在是一间 出租住宿网站的营运长
Now she the COO of some Airbnb clone.
只有变♥态♥会让人睡自己的床
Only perverts let other people
sleep in their beds.
(意语)
(意语)再见
- Ciao. Buena notte. - Buena notte.
(意语)
(意语)再见‥
- Ciao. - Ciao.
♪ [ELECTRO MUSIC PLAYING IN DISTANCE] ♪
我很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
还是新人时很容易搞不懂
It's a confusing space when you're new.
我20岁出头时苦于 想让人正眼看待我
I spent my early twenties torturing myself
about how anyone could ever take me seriously.
总是觉得自己像局外人
I felt ostracized all the time.
然后我才发现自己就是乐趣所在
And then I realized, I was the club.
有我才有欢乐
I was the party.
我是唯一的俱乐部成员
The only member was me.
能有你作陪是人家的福气
People are lucky to be in your company.
不是反过来
Not the other way around.
我发现我的专业关系中 私交愈深的成果愈好
I found...
the most personal of my professional relationships
bear the most fruit.
你不需要喜欢对方 对方也能对你有用处
You don't have to like someone for them to be useful to you.
这是个有意思的实验
This was an interesting experiment.
♪ SMOLDERING FIRE" BY URAL THOMAS & THE PAIN PLAYING] ♪
♪ I looked into her eyes...
♪ There I saw
♪ Smoldering fire...
♪ I held her in my arms
♪ As we stood on the threshold
♪ We stood on the threshold
♪ Ooh, we stood On the threshold ♪
♪ Of paradise
♪ Ooh...
很可惜 我们得做出决定人生的选择时
It's a shame that we're forced
还太年轻 不知道自己正在下重要决定
to make the choices that dictate our life
when we're too young to know that we're making them.
♪ SMOLDERING FIRE" CONTINUES PLAYING ON THE STEREO] ♪
♪ I held her... ♪
我年纪都能当你妈了吧?
I'm old enough to be your mother, aren't I?
♪ Golden flames... ♪
我以前认识克里斯伊凡呢
I used to know Chris Evans once, you know.
美国队长?
What, Captain America?
不是‥
No. No.
不是,红发那个
No, the ginger one.
-太醉罗 -是
- He's very pinty. - Right.
♪ As we stood on the threshold ♪
♪ Ooh, we stood on the threshold Of paradise...♪
有个儿子对妈妈说
So...
a son says to a mum...
”我需要私人空间”
"I need my personal space."
妈妈这样回儿子
And the mum says back to the son...
”你是从我的私人空间蹦出来的”
"You came out of my personal space!"
♪ As we kissed in the night...
享受就好
Just enjoy it.
司机,停车下去散个步
Hey, drive, pull over. Take a walk.
♪ Then we kissed once again
♪ As we stood On the threshold ♪
♪ Oh, we stood...
我不想射在西装上,是新的
I don't wanna cum on my suit. It's new.
射在我手上
Cum in my hand.
妈咪
Mommy.
天啊
- Christ.
你室友做得好起劲
Your flatmate's really laying pipe.
很棒吧?
- Yeah?
It's good, right?
插♥我♥的屁♥眼♥
Use my ass!
我想要感受到 你那根黑棒子的全长,你这只猪
I want to feel the full length of your Black cock, pig!
Yeah!
Oh, yeah! Use my ass! Use my ass!
插♥我♥的屁♥眼♥‥
插♥我♥这瘦白人的屁♥眼♥
Use this skinny white ass!
你可以离开吗?
Can you leave?
你认真的?
Are you serious?
我冷掉了
I'm... I'm just not feeling it anymore, sorry.
-你很爱玩弄人吧? -抱歉
- A bit of a tease, aren't you? - Sorry.
我都兴奋了,搞什么
I'm all fucking gacked up now.
Fuck sake.
你还好吗?
You good?
他们两个都匆忙走了
剧集 | 投行风云(2020) | 导航列表