剧集 | 投行风云(2020) | 导航列表
穿着西装的寂寞牛仔
全城都能看见他的海报
his face plastered all over town.
Oh.
我变成通缉犯了吗?
I'm wanted, am I?
Check and some sleep.
支票和睡眠
我在看西部斗牛犬 和阿得雷德港的比赛
[OVER PHONE] I'm watching the Western Bulldogs
versus Port Adelaide. Aussie rules football.
澳式足球
-你喜欢这种足球? -不喜欢,但是‥
- Are you into that? - Oh, no.
但这是实况转播 我相信会有人帮我打市场的
But it's live and, uh, I'm sure someone will make me a market.
-你赌博吗? -只赌轮盘
- Do you bet? - Only roulette.
偶尔赌赌,好玩而已
- For fun. Sometimes. - What's your strategy?
你赌轮盘有什么策略?
- Uh...
平赌,加码下注,只押黑色
Martingale. Double down. All on black.
你知道1913年在摩纳哥 曾经一连26次开出红色吗?
You know, uh, in Monaco in 1913,
- red came up 26 times in a row?
希望那个人够有钱
I hope that guy was liquid.
Why are you calling me at this hour?
为什么这时候打给我?
我在想同事的表现 也许比我好一点
I was thinking
about how, maybe, my colleague outshined me
a little bit.
这让我很介意
It's been bothering me.
那孩子很聪明
Oh, he's a smart kid, but I was puzzled
但是我不懂他为什么 要我在相同的市场里做多
as to why he was pitching me a long in an identical market.
既重复又无聊 甚至流于制度化
It's repetitive and boring and institutionalized.
你是这样的人吗?
- Are you any of those things? - Just think maybe he wants
我在想他鼓吹你买♥♥快助 可能是因为有人急着脱手
someone to buy FastAide because he already has someone
who wants to get rid of it.
也许应该做空
Maybe it's a screaming short.
我也不知道,荷波 他似乎很有把握
I don't know, Harper. He seems pretty convinced by it.
你不相信他吗?
Um, do you not trust him?
他是做业务的 说服别人是他的工作
He's a sales guy.
It's his job to be convincing.
他们是否能获得核准 落实整个营运计划还是未知数
- It's unclear
if they will get regulatory approval
to implement their entire business plan.
特殊目的收♥购♥公♥司♥市场已经疲软 我觉得可以一叶知秋
The SPAC market is already languishing,
which could be a leading indicator for things to come.
估值高到不行 是目前投资人出价最高的产业
Valuations are sky high
and no other sector's been this overbid.
快助就像百视达 只不过卖♥♥的是药,不是录影带
FastAide is just a blockbuster flogging meds instead of VHS.
我就知道你会这么想
I knew you thought that.
但你们正要卖♥♥ 应该不希望我开口问买♥♥进价
I hardly think your camp will be impressed
when I ask for a bid in the deal they're selling.
那就别透过我 去找高盛或其他人卖♥♥
So don't call me.
Sell through Goldman or anyone else on the street.
他们一定乐于伸出援手
I'm sure they'd love to help.
所以你不只鼓吹 和公♥司♥不同的看法
So,
you're pitching me against the house view
还要把我的生意 转介给竞争对手?
and you're sending my flow to a competitor?
最好的点子才能胜出
The best idea wins.
最好的点子是什么?
And what's the best idea?
我的,杰西 让你振奋的点子
Mine, Jesse.
The one that thrills you.
好,我早上打电♥话♥给高盛
I, uh, will call Goldman in the morning.
荷波,你有个不安分的灵魂
You are a restless soul, Harper.
不安分是我唯一的处世之道
I don't know how to be anything else.
-这是做什么? -这个嘛‥
- What's this all for?
你让我有被爱的感觉
You're making me feel tremendously loved.
我一直想让麦辛 给我取得你帐户的管道
So, obviously, I've been trying
to get Maxim to give me access to your accounts,
这样码点才能做尽职调查
just so Pierpoint can kick off the due diligence.
但他很不配合
- He's being a brick wall. - He can be a bit Balearic.
他这个人比较急躁 容易生气,感情用事
Hot-tempered. Affairs of the heart?
他说你叫他不要跟我谈
He says you told him not to speak to me.
如果我们之间 要建立专业和私人的关系
If we want to have a relationship,
professional, personal, whatever,
不管是哪种关系,你都得对我诚实
you need to be honest with me.
我受得了 我可以承受坏消息
I can handle it. I can handle bad news.
你就告诉我吧
Just tell me.
有一些女人
There are some women.
♪ REQUIEM" BY MOZART PLAYING] ♪
什么意思?
- What do you mean, "women"? - Women that had designs on me.
对我有所图谋的女人
有所图谋?
-"Designs" on you? - Women I saw.
跟我交往过的女人 觉得被我伤害而心碎的女人
Heartbroken women that felt hurt by me
所以她们决心要毁掉我
and then subsequently tried to ruin me...
毁掉我们,我们家族
ruin us,
- ruin our family. - How many women?
多少个女人?
你也知道我有过风流韵事
I don't have to tell you I had affairs.
我很后悔,也很遗憾这对 我们父女关系造成的伤害
Bitterly regret that...
...and whatever damage it did to this.
我那时候很年轻,很自负
I was young, all ego.
追求本我
- All id, actually. - Sorry...
对不起 这跟我们家的钱有什么关系?
What does this have to do with our family's money?
烦琐的协议,法律上的繁文缛节
Finickity agreements. Legal red tape.
年度开支,就是协议
Annual outgoings. You know, agreements.
保密协议吗?
Non-disclosure agreements?
我没有见不得人的事
I've got nothing to hide.
但在法律上就是这么麻烦
That's just how these things are wrangled legally.
我给她们的是‥
What I gave them...
比较好的生活
was a better life.
你决定让码点为你理财时 一定知道我会发现吧?
Surely you knew I'd find out about this,
as soon as you brought your finances to Pierpoint.
我不知道‥
I don't know.
也许我就是想用这种 笨拙迂回的方式让你发现
I don't know. Maybe it was my stupid,
tortured, backward way of letting you find out
这样我就不能再视而不见了
so that I could no longer ignore it.
这样啊
Right.
女儿,我是个懦夫
I'm a coward, Mina.
随着年岁渐长
As I get older,
我担心那就是我的本质‥
I fear that may be my essence...
恐惧
fear.
好
Okay.
但是既然说到钱了
But...
as far as our money is concerned,
我们还有钱吧?
do we still have any?
什么意思?
Well, what do you mean?
我们有钱吗? 你是有钱人吗?
Do we have money? Are you wealthy?
当然‥
Well, of course.
Of course. Generational. Many lifetimes over.
我的钱几辈子都花不完
太过金融了,兄弟
Too finance, bro! I don't know.
可惜,不然他们其实玩得很开
- Bummer because apparently
they do some really wild shit on stage there.
怎么,从屁♥股♥拉出螺栓那么夸张?
What?
Like a couple of Black & Decker bolts
老兄,这里是工作场合
out the asshole?
Dude, this is a place of work.
兄弟,接电♥话♥
Dude, pick up the phone.
不用,她会再打来的
Uh, she'll call back.
我晚上在朱马订位了
I got a res at Zuma tonight.
不是啦,是跟一个很特别的人
No, bro.
Me and someone special.
笨蛋,你们这些天杀的笨蛋
Knobheads! You fucking knobheads!
她没空‥
I'm afraid she's busy!
别这样,他们知道我很重要 所以想要整我
- Come on, mate.
They know I'm important,
so they're out to get me.
我知道,我很清楚
I know, I-- I do-- I know it.
我知道他们在窃听我
I know, they're listening in on me.
你叫詹姆斯,对吧?
James, it's James right?
对,叫我阿詹
- Jay. Yeah. - Jay.
阿詹,请坐
Take a seat.
你会很惊讶 毕竟你是个彻头彻尾的保守党
This is gonna surprise you.
You know, as a...
dyed-in-the wool identikit Tory.
不过我调查了你的申请
But I looked into your request. My mate's a failed doctor.
我有个朋友是学医的
我把你”样本”的照片 寄去给他
I sent him a picture of your...
-不是我的 -我没说是你的
- sample. - It's not mine.
I'm not saying it is.
但也不是狗的
It's not a dog's either.
我明白你这样处境的人 会想要求助
I understand why someone in your situation
might make a cry for help,
尤其是没有人听你们说的时候
especially, if no one's listening.
希望你不介意 但是我打听了一下
I hope you don't mind, I-- I did some noodling around.
发现你失业了好一阵子
I understand you've been between jobs for a while.
没错
I have, yeah.
剧集 | 投行风云(2020) | 导航列表