剧集 | 投行风云(2020) | 导航列表
but still, I applied myself.
依我看,这就是成功
That's success, as I understand it.
我只是‥
I'm just...
很高兴你强迫我为自己争取
I'm just glad you forced me
to sit down and work on something myself...
即便我失败了
even if I fucking failed.
一切都会没事的
All will be well.
-别担心 -好的
- Ray?
交给我处理
- Yeah? - Leave it with me.
没事
- It's okay. - You did the right thing.
你的决定是对的
你为什么这么晚到?
- Yo, why are you so late? - Tooth needed filling in.
需要去填牙
过程堪比弗雷德韦斯特谋杀
Been giving me Fred West level murder.
-你是丹尼吧? -是的
- Uh. I, uh, Danny? Is it? - Yeah.
我是肯尼 我们应该只是点头之交
Kenneth. Not sure we've met beyond head-nodding.
我和贾姬暂时负责管理外汇组
I'm looking after the FX desk with Jackie Walsh
因为经理请病假
while our MD's off sick.
有点群龙无首
A bit of an interregnum for us.
我们情况差不多
Yeah. Not unlike over here, man.
这正是我想说的
Yeah, well, that's, uh, that's exactly it. Do you mind?
介意我坐下吗?
不介意,请坐
No. Please.
我不知道这里的规则是什么
I, uh...
I don't really know what the protocols
around this stuff are, but since we're
但我们是这层楼的资深业务员
the de-facto senior salespeople on the floor, um...
这话题有点敏感
This is actually quite sensitive.
能借一步私下谈话吗?
Do you have a minute to confab in private?
没问题
- Of course. Sure. Yeah. - Uh. This involves you too.
这也跟你有关
好吧
Uh. Okay.
维妮莎说你们与客户共进晚餐
Venetia said she joined you for a client dinner.
对,她想在人力裁减日前见见客户
Yeah. Uh, she wanted client exposure pre-RIF.
发生什么事?
What happened at dinner?
没什么事
Nothing.
也不能说没事
Well, yeah, not nothing. Um...
我们吃饭闲聊
Yeah, we ate and, uh, we chatted a bit. They got on.
她们聊开了
我不喝酒,所以我让她们继续聊
And I wasn't drinking,
请小维付帐就先走了
so I left them to finish up, and told Ven to pay the bill.
我回去时她们已经离开了
And then, when I went back they were gone.
你为什么回去?
Why did you go back?
我忘了拿皮夹
I forgot my wallet.
但你请小维付帐?
But you left them to pay?
她有商务卡吗?
She has a-- a corporate AMEX? How's that possible for a grad?
毕业生怎么会有?
我把卡给她
I gave her mine.
所以你离开时手上一定有皮夹
So, you must have had your wallet in hand as you left,
但后来忘记了?
but then you forgot your wallet?
然后你打电♥话♥给她?
And then you called her?
对,我只是想确认她到家了
Uh.
Yeah. I just wanted to check that she got back all right.
Right.
即便你先离开了?
Even though you left first?
在你服务妮可的这段时间
In all the time you've been covering Nicole,
是否目击让任何人 感到不自在的行为吗?
have you witnessed any behavior
that made you or any person you work with uncomfortable?
-没有 -没有吗?
No.
因为这不是内部同事间的纪律问题
No? Because this is not an in-house,
这牵涉到客户
peer-to-peer disciplinary issue, it involves a client.
处理管道有点模糊
The correct channel is a bit fuzzy.
她告诉你的当下 就是我们的责任调查清楚
No. Well, it became my responsibility
the moment she told you.
她不能出席晚餐又没有获得保护
It's-- it's unacceptable for her to attend a dinner
这要受到谴责的
and be unsafe. It's reprehensible.
比尔艾德勒和小组经理 在人事裁减日前开会
Bill Adler's in the building
meeting with the desk heads pre-RIF.
我会跟上头报告并开始调查
All right. I'll run it up the chain, we'll go from there.
谢谢你,罗伯
Thanks, Rob.
现在充满竞争
It's all so competitive, you know?
逼迫他们就读名校也会感到愧疚
You feel guilty pushing them into these schools.
这一切的投资值得吗?
But then are you, they, getting their money's worth?
还是只是受到病态的体系影响?
And is that the sickness of the system talking?
康迪丝监督女儿们的学业
Uh. Candace...
Candace looks after the girls' school results.
我试着灌输文化素养
I try to do the culture.
看动画电影,参访画廊
Bit of Pixar...
a gallery sometimes,
她们甚至要我朗诵诗词,不敢相信
they even have me reading poetry, can you believe it?
这感觉真好
This feels good.
感觉对了
Feels right.
你能够来这里对我们大有助益
Well, it's a boon for us to have you in the building.
说我太浪漫也行
Call me overly romantic,
但我一直想在高挂球衣之前 感受一下这种待遇
but I've always wanted to know what these pinstripes
feel like before hanging up my jersey.
而且又能捅红袜队一刀
And if you can gut the Red Sox in the process...
双赢局面,是吧?
- win, win, right? - Win, win.
双赢
如果你们公♥司♥已经够好了
If we keep telling you how good you are,
为何要聘用我们?
why hire us?
我认同
I agree. So, do you wanna tell us
那你要说说我们公♥司♥的疏漏吗?
where the holes are in our business?
你们低估了交易组
You've over juniorized the trading desks.
客户想看到资金流入
Accounts want to know that they are seeing the flows
或拿到最好的交易
or get the best price.
-不能两者皆空 -他说的对,道格
- You can't be neither. - He's right, Doug.
你需要我们的活力
You need our dynamism,
生于忧患,死于安乐
'cause reputations are burned while they're enjoyed.
我道歉
Apologies.
抱歉,我也厌恶迟到的人
Apologies. I loathe late people.
你们认识达莉雅
You know Daria. Uh. She's a very new MD in our team.
她是我们组内的新董事总经理
I-- I had no idea you were still in the business.
我不知道你还在同行工作
请了18个月的产假
Yeah. Took 18 months maternity.
我还没正式回归岗位
I haven't officially started yet,
但我听说你在这里,我不想错过
but I heard you were in the building,
and I didn't want to miss out.
我刚在跟杰西布鲁谈话
I was just, uh, talking to Jesse Bloom.
你们认识他吧?
You know him, right?
那我们都是朋友罗
Oh, we're all friends. We've been tryna convince him
我们一直想说服他平仓离场 为做空的亏损止血
to stop out of a short he's hemorrhaging money on.
他不断联络我们组寻求谘询
He calls for our desk's council nonstop.
我们是一个团队
We're a team here, you see.
他还没停手,还没平仓吗?
He's still running it? He hasn't stopped out yet?
你已经在这里工作了吗?
Oh, you work here already, do you?
道格,我没听说要增加 客户关系管理资深经理
Doug, I didn't know we were adding
to our Senior Relationship Managers?
他们把你调到楼上了吧,艾瑞克?
Didn't they send you upstairs, Eric?
我们先切入重点
Gotta cut to the mustard. Uh. Truth be told,
说实话
你们坐在这里就有实质的帮助了
you're kinda helping us materially
just by being in the room now.
几个月来,我们都在跟竞争对手的 跨商品交易组谈条件
We've been in negotiations with a competitor's CPS team
我们暂且称对方为”征夷”
for months. Let's call them Shogun.
希望这不会造成问题
Is that problematic? I hope not.
他们不断想修改合约
They've been chasing us on terms. Inviting you here,
邀请你们来这里‥
他们一定会有所耳闻
well, we kinda knew they'd get wind of it.
希望这样能惊动他们尽快签约
Hopefully, this will spook them into signing.
达莉雅会负责管理那个小组
Daria's going to run that team for us.
坦白说,我们很看好这样的前景
Frankly, we're tickled pink at the prospect.
我相信我们很快就有其他合作机会
I'm sure another opportunity to collaborate
is just around the corner for me and you.
我哪里得罪你 需要这样恶整我?
What did-- what did I ever do
for you to fuck me like this, Doug?
如果立场互换
If the roles were reversed, I'd applaud.
我会为你喝采
你也应该如此
So should you.
说得真好听
Touché, you fucking prick.
你这个浑蛋
男士们,不用浪费口舌
Um, no need for handbags, gentlemen.
你们知道这行业是一场混战
You know the rough and tumble of this business.
还想从这三位获得什么资讯吗?
Anything else you wanted from these three?
不用,我都有了
剧集 | 投行风云(2020) | 导航列表