剧集 | 投行风云(2020) | 导航列表
她常迟到吗?
Is she usually late?
不会
Nope.
难免有意外‥
Well, things happen.
Things happen.
要不要点餐了?
Yeah. Shall we order?
等人到比较有礼貌吧? 我们就等她
It's polite to wait, isn't it?
So we'll wait.
费林毕臣的迷信
Felim Bichan and his superstitions.
可惜了 因为我比较喜欢你们两个都在
It's a shame because I prefer the two of you together.
-她一定有个好理由 -是吧
You know, I'm...
I'm sure she's got
- a good excuse. - Right.
有没有机会带你逛逛交易室?
我的作用不是让你在办公桌 看来意气风发的
Any chance we could tempt you on a tour of the floor?
Oh, I'm not particularly geared
towards making you look like a rock star on the desk.
请帮我叫车就好
Uh, just the car please.
他想让你看他有几个荧幕
He wants to show you how many screens he has.
彭博的确刚帮我弄了 一套六荧幕设备
Well, Bloomberg did actually just hit me up
- with a six-monitor rig. - That was great.
-很棒啊 -对了,我们刚发布宏观年度预测‥
By the way, we've just published our macro
- year ahead predictions-- - I'm sorry.
抱歉,你知道多常有业务员 带一堆不重要的资料给我吗?
Do you have any idea how often salespeople bring me
reams of immaterial material?
我对预测风向的人没兴趣
I'm just not interested in people
who comment on the direction of the wind.
能让风吹起来才重要
I'd-- I'd much prefer if you could make it blow.
扪心自问你的优势是什么
Ask yourself, "What's your edge?"
你如何能对我更有用处 比起这些‥
How can you be
more essential to me than these...
秃鹰
...vultures?
Oh, um...
其实,我‥
- Uh, actually, I'm, uh-- - Thank you for coming.
谢谢你来
我们帮你和李欧安排了 安菲尔德球场这周五的包厢
We've reserved the box at Anfield
for you and Leo this Friday.
-精彩的同城对抗‥ -约翰亨利是我好友
- Derby Day under the lights-- - John Henry's a close friend.
每周五我儿子都会打网球教训我 谢谢好意,但不用了
And on Friday, my son is ritually humiliating me at tennis.
So, thank you but no thank you.
你能来我们在贺林根的球场‥
We've got a court at the Hurlingham you could use?
我们用海格的新球场就行了
We're very happy with our new Highgate patch.
好的,谢谢‥
Um, yeah? Okay. Thank you. Appreciate it.
Um...
祝你一切顺利
Hey! Good luck with everything.
记得凡事都只是 胜利和吞败的循环
Remember it's all just a cycle of victory and defeat.
失陪
Excuse me.
好个狠角色,我觉得他喜欢我
What an epic bloke. I think he likes me.
我之前主要负责麦辛的基金
I was primary coverage on Maxim's fund.
我和富东公♥司♥有过密切往来
I've done a lot of work with FutureDawn Partners.
很多金流和交易之类的工作
Um, lots of flow-slash-execution stuff.
但我很想多了解私人理财
But I would love to learn more about Private Wealth Management.
”金流”
"Flow."
这词都被你说得好听了
You almost make that sound delicious.
同事呢?
And the people?
他们不错
They're fine.
抱歉
Sorry. So, um...
就是你想的那样,一板一眼
what you'd expect. You know, in line.
那是丑陋的差事
It's ugly work. Market-facing roles.
面对市场的角色
那部分的商务非常不优雅
There's nothing elegant in that part of the business.
我想他们应该很讨厌你
I imagine they hate you.
其实‥
You know,
我觉得你讲得一针见血
I think you've really just crystallized that for me.
对,他们应该讨厌死我了
Yeah, I think they fucking despise me.
是啊
Yes.
他们默默地憎恨 这点他们当然从来不会告诉你
Oh, and the quiet heart of the hatred,
which, of course, they never ever
articulate to you is, you're aspirational to them.
但他们其实羡慕你
Hmm.
你为何和麦辛上♥床♥?
我也不太懂
但我单身
I am single, though.
你今晚想来共进晚餐吗?
有个客人和他儿子
I have this client and his son.
恩佐就是个时尚的意大利人,很潇洒
Enzo is a Cucinelli type. Very rakish.
洛可我就没那么了解
Rocco, I don't know as well.
他比较难以摸透
He's, uh, harder to gauge.
和你年纪相仿
More your age.
想法比较前卫
More forward-looking.
我很乐意
Yeah, I would love to.
这是私人服务
It's a personal service.
他们付钱就是要我们‥
They are paying us to...
随时接电♥话♥
be at the end of a phone, to take them out for dinner...
带他们出去吃晚餐
让他们觉得安全
to make them feel safe.
投资收益 就和存款一样稳定而无聊
Investment returns
are as steady and as boring as a savings account.
But...
但存款帐户不会有我们的服务
...a savings account does not come with us.
我得说‥我很喜欢你的鞋子
I have to say...
I love your shoes.
客户最爱的
Client favorite.
莱肯保健公♥司♥是远距医疗龙头
The company is Rican Healthcare.
Leader in the telemedicine space.
去年创造了一种需求‥
Last year created a need--
昂贵的健保订阅服务
Pricey healthcare subscription service.
远端看诊
Remote doctors.
让有钱人 不用离开豪♥宅♥就能得到医疗
Helps rich people get medical access without...
一群私募股权基金公♥司♥ 在疫情高峰为他们提供救援融♥资♥
...leaving their Chelsea Mews house.
A consortium of PE firms
provided rescue financing to them
at the peak of the pandemic.
但我们单独和 其中一间公♥司♥交涉过
Now, we have exclusively negotiated
以百分之三折扣 大宗买♥♥下他们的股份交付客户
with one of these firms to acquire their blocks
at three percent discount and place it with our clients.
所以目前在下拥有 七千五百万莱肯股份
So, as of now.
I'm the proud owner of 75 million shares of Rican.
虽然我英俊又鼓舞人心
As handsome and inspirational as I am,
但我不是企业领袖
I'm not a captain of industry. I'm a market maker.
我是造市商 所以很遗憾地,我不要留着股份
So, sadly, I'm not looking to keep the shares--
-你要转手? -你还不算没救嘛
You're looking to flip them?
You're not a total lost cause after all.
谢谢你参加会议
Thanks for joining us!
禁售期已经结束了
Yeah, uh, the lock-up period has just ended.
所以你的客户应该要知道 这是莱肯上市后的最佳机会
So your clients should know that
this is the best opportunity since Rican went public
能进场取得大量股份
to obtain a block of shares and get in on the story.
丹尼,请你把交易文件发下去吧
Danny, can you pass out the deal sheets?
好
Yeah.
这些是重点投资人清单
So, here is a list of significant investors
他们表达过 对此股或此产业有兴趣
that have expressed interest in either the name...
or the sector.
给你
There you go.
记得这不是首次公开募股
Remember, this isn't an IPO.
不会有一个月 让你们到处路演招揽投资人
There won't be a month-long roadshow
to drum up interest. No batting of eyelashes.
不用献殷懃
我们只有不到24小时 要做好询价圈购
We have less than 24 hours to build the book
然后整个部位就出去了
and adios the full position out the door.
我能担任这案子的负责人
I'm happy to quarterback on this one.
费林毕臣是这交易的锚定投资者
Felim Bichan is the anchor of the deal, so...
所以这是我的客户
- that's my client. - Right.
好的
锚定投资者是交易文件上第一号♥
The anchor is, uh, numero one on the deal sheet.
拿最多股份
Takes the largest chunk of shares.
-你一定要一直这样吗? -私下跟你说
- Do you have to keep doing that? - Between us, I, um...
我觉得那小子脑袋有点撞伤
I think the kid's got a minor brain injury.
你去死啦,爱穿羽绒衣的王八蛋
- Fuck off, you Canada Goose nonce.
艾瑞克,费林在早餐时 重新确认过了吗?
Eric, did Felim reconfirm at breakfast?
楼上做询价圈购的投资银行家 不介意费林当锚定投资者
The I-bankers upstairs who built the book are happy with Felim as anchor.
但也指名富东的安娜吉尔林 这产业的专家经纪人
But have also identified
Anna Gearing at FutureDawn Partners
as a specialist in the sector.
环境社会及治理基金 社会影响力
- ESG fund. Social impact. - One of the good guys.
好人之一
我们当然该了解安娜的立场
It would behoove us to know where Anna stands.
跨商品交易组谁和富东有交情?
Who has the CPS relationship with FutureDawn?
交易文件上写的是 ”达莉雅格林纳克”
The deal sheet says "Daria Greenock."
我认识她,赫瑞修
- I knew her, Horatio. - That deal sheet is out of date.
交易文件没更新到
如果是达莉雅的旧客户 我会跟安娜联络
If it's Daria's slack, I will look into Anna.
好,拜托了
剧集 | 投行风云(2020) | 导航列表