剧集 | 投行风云(2020) | 导航列表
that only one of us
was ever really gonna make it out.
对不起,我什么都愿意,求求你
I'm sorry. I will do anything.
我必须回去过我的生活‥
- I'm begging you. - I need to get back to my life.
I need to get back to my life. I need to get back to my life.
- Helene, hey, hey, um...
海莲
我需要你,求求你,对不起
我在‥
没有,只有我一个人
我知道这只是个交棒仪式 让大家认识一下
I know this is meant to be more
of a passing of the baton, put a face to a name.
荷波是本公♥司♥顶尖的新生代业务
As you know, Harper is one of our best
什么事都身先士卒 直觉敏锐,聪明到不行
young salespeople, first on everything,
intuitive, worryingly brilliant.
雅思敏是我见过最出色的公♥关♥人才
And Yasmin is probably the best young social operator
in this job I've ever come across,
这你也知道 想要取代她们很难
- as you well know.
So, they're big boots to fill.
虽然我只有一个人
And, obviously, I'm one person, but you're getting the totality
但是整间公♥司♥都是我的后盾
of the firm.
我们是同一阵线 对不对,两位?
A united front? Right, ladies?
很遗憾你要离开,雅思敏
Well, I'm sorry to be losing you, Yasmin,
我很期待继续维持跟码点的关系
and I look forward to continuing the relationship with Pierpoint.
如果一切顺利 你到私人理财部,我还得麻烦你
Perhaps, if all goes well, you'll be covering me
in Wealth Management?
这是一个很好的目标
Something to aspire to.
抱歉临时改期
And, uh, apologies again for the short notice push.
你们应该也知道 这两天流传的谣言吧
I don't need to tell you the kind of rumors
that have been circulating the last couple of days?
我的莱肯股票可能会惨跌
It'd be super bearish for my Rican position
要是亚马逊真的买♥♥下快助 跟国民保健署签约
if Amazon buy FastAide
and win those NHS contracts.
荷波,你怎么看?
Harper, what's your view?
这都是没有根据的谣言
It's unsubstantiated.
杰西说联络不上你
Jessie said he hadn't been able
to get a hold of you.
看样子风向非常杂乱
Sounds like a shitshow inside of a shitstorm.
我♥操♥作避险基金讲究的是透明度
I like to be very transparent on hedging stuff.
价钱,级位
Price, levels.
我想这是股票投资人 很头痛的问题
I imagine that's a side issue headache for equity investors.
-就把我当成止痛药吧 -太好了
So, I'm just pain relief.
Perfect.
你还好吧?
Are you okay?
没事,有点发烧
Yeah, just a slight fever I think.
各位,感觉到了吗?
Hey, guys. Do you feel that?
那股能量
That energy?
这房♥间里没有半根老二
There is not a single penis in this room.
她真的好好笑
This bitch is hilarious.
圣诞节去小黛家 她爸爸高档到残废的地步
Christmas at Di's.
My dad's so posh he's basically disabled.
妈妈似乎很忧郁
I think my mom's depressed.
三杯酒下肚后 她就开始叫我她的酸辣酱王子
Three wines in,
she started calling me her "Chutney Prince."
小黛发现我的威而钢时 引起小小的风波
Mild incident when Di found my Viagra.
圣诞节大吃大喝影响我的雄风
Xmas lad!
Beak and bubbles neuters me, old boy becomes a slug.
欲振乏力
电梯下楼
Lift going down.
你今天几乎没说话 见到哥哥了吗?
Yo, you barely opened your mouth to me today.
Did you catch up with your brother?
柏林是不是发生了什么事?
Did something happen in Berlin?
♪ SHEPHERD'S BELL CAROL" BY SAMUEL PEGG PLAYING] ♪
你是不是跟别人上♥床♥了?
Did you like, um...
I don't know, sleep with someone or something?
你的想像就这么贫乏吗? 只想到我跟别人上♥床♥
Is that all your imagination is capable of?
Did I sleep with someone? What if I did?
如果是呢?
三楼到了,码点服务
Third floor, Pierpoint Services.
电梯门要开了
Doors opening.
♪ SHEPHERDS' BELL CAROL" BY SAMUEL PEGG PLAYING] ♪
我没事
I'm fine.
也许你只是不喜欢眼前所见
Maybe you just don't like what you're looking at.
Doors closing.
待续
谢谢观赏
剧集 | 投行风云(2020) | 导航列表