剧集 | 投行风云(2020) | 导航列表
我们很乐意开始讨论如何进行
We'd definitely be open to starting those conversations.
今年历史与政♥治♥学系只有六个名额
We only have six places for History and Politics this year.
我相信一定有人 想取得为国务大臣工作的经验
Surely someone who'd love
some potential work experience in a minister's office.
你还记得史帝夫,前几届的学长
Do you remember,
uh, Stiffy a few years above you at school?
我记得他回去教华语和板球
I think he went back and taught Mandarin and cricket,
室内板球,你还在B区的时候
house cricket, when you were in B block.
我协助他申请入学
I helped him out a bit
绝对没有耍手段 只是提供一点建议
with the application here. Nothing underhand of course,
just a little advice.
而他的儿子在今年的新生名单中
Well, um, Stiffy minor has just landed
a place in this year's intake. I could...
我可以和他谈谈壮游年的可能性
speak to him about a potential gap year.
这确实能大大帮助他 未来毕业后的发展
I mean,
that will certainly put him in a better position for life
- post-degree.
你说这位李欧很聪明
And this Leo is intelligent?
非常聪明
- Very. - And he's an OE?
他是一项资产?
是的
- Yup. - He's one of us.
他和我们一样
同类人
- A "PLU".
我相信我们会有办法
I'm-- I'm sure we can figure something out.
我先和史帝夫的父亲谈
Let me speak to, um, Stiffy's father.
一直认定你适合从政
I always had you pegged for politics.
在告别式上才喝威士忌,对吧?
You drink whisky at a wake, right?
我不知道,艾瑞克
I just don't know, Eric.
不知道什么?
Know what? Uh. Three more whiskeys. Doubles!
再来三杯威士忌,双份
为什么要带上你
Why we brought you.
老实说,你是最不重要的
You're fucking last mate, honestly.
-别跟他这样讲话 -你滚吧
Don't talk to him like that.
Oh, you can fuck off and all.
你就是个灾难,肯定被诅咒了
You're a total catastrophe. I swear you're cursed.
我要低调地回公♥司♥
I'm gonna go back to the office. Put my head down.
我们不能假装一切没事
We can't pretend this didn't happen.
码点在五分钟前后就会知道
Pierpoint finds out five minutes from now or five minutes ago.
这不再是秘密
Cat's voided bag.
瑞士信贷集团,摩根大通
What about Credit Suisse...
摩根士丹利银行,巴克莱银行 都能试试吧?
JP Morgan, MS, Barclays? We can still try those, no?
会有蠢蛋用合理的薪资收留我们
Some cunt will hit a lazy bid and have us, surely?
是吧?
今天的事情对我们会是一大打击
The chatter from today will materially hurt us.
如果我在这些公♥司♥接到电♥话♥
If I was at any of those places
and was to pick up the phone to our equivalents now...
我们的绝望像廉价古龙水一样刺鼻
desperation reeks like cheap cologne.
我看起来像是便宜货吗?
Do I look like a Duty-Free kind of guy to you?
他们提的薪资一定很侮辱人
They'd offer us an insulting package.
理应如此
Rightly so.
我需要摔东西发泄
I need a slash something terrible.
- You should take that.
你应该接电♥话♥
荷波,幸好联络上你
Harper, I'm glad I got you.
怎么了?
Yeah, what's up?
刚渡过地狱般的一天
Uh. Just having the day from hell.
听着
Um. Look...
我大概明白你在公♥司♥对我的态度
I-- I think I know why you are the way you are with me at work.
我知道你受到伤害
I know
people in this business have hurt you.
我也知道你觉得说不出口
I know you feel you haven't been able to speak out.
上头对我施压要隐瞒此事
I'm getting a lot of pressure from above to bury it myself...
但我现在知道这是固定模式
but I-- I know it's-- it's a pattern now.
整个文化生态都病了 该死的艾德勒
It's the whole damn culture. It's fucking Adler, man.
我感到恶心
- I feel a bit sick.
我理解你的意思
Okay. I hear you. Um...
我们可以面对面谈吗?
Could we have this conversation in person?
不行,我不能离开岗位
No, I can't get off the desk.
我真的很希望能当面谈
I'd really like to have this conversation in person.
Now. Drink. Usual spot. Right now.
喝酒的老地方,就是现在
没问题,等我几分钟
Okay, just-- just give me a couple minutes.
”向右看”
”向左看”
”向上看”
”蠢蛋”
是我们叛变的消息吗?
News of our mutiny hit?
不是,是其他事
No, it was something else.
我们怎么没发现 洋基佬是布鲁的理专?
How did we not know the Yankees covered Bloom?
不该说他是我们的独家客户
We shouldn't have said we "own" him. It was a lie.
这是个谎言
他确实不联♥系♥我了
I did think that he cut me loose,
虽然听起来荒谬
but, I mean, as ridiculous as this sounds,
但他还没对快助平仓离场
the fact he hasn't stopped out of that FastAide position
代表我对他还有影响力
means I'm still in his head.
他不想要达莉雅那样只会止血 应声附和的处理方式
He's not the kinda guy who wants anodyne, Daria-style,
parrot of broker, no-coverage. He wants edge.
他想要优势
他想要一个信念坚定的人
He wants someone who can say, "I know for certain."
你太着重在稳定收益工具
I think that you're too good
towards steady income instruments.
太多限制
Too many bonds.
如果你能够‥
And it would be fantastic if it--
我很抱歉,这应该很紧急
I'm so sorry, um, must be an emergency.
我很抱歉
Um. I'm so sorry.
体育洗白显然有成果
Sportswashing objectively works,
但买♥♥下切尔西足球俱乐部的股份?
but buying a chunk of Chelsea Football...
我必须和你谈正事
I need to have a serious word with you.
维妮莎说她去找你谈 非常严重的事情
Venetia told me that she came to you with, uh, something
very serious, and your response was very disappointing.
而你的反应让人失望
似乎是想让她闭嘴
From the outside, it looks like you were trying to silence her?
你必须了解
You do realize the facts
我接收到的资讯让我得到这结论
presented to me lead me to that conclusion.
这违背照顾心灵的宗旨
It's the exact opposite of pastoral care.
不是我们想塑造的文化
It's not the culture we're trying to engender here.
你在跟我开玩笑吗?
Are you fucking kidding me?
你知道自己在说什么吗?
Can you hear yourself?
你才没有替公♥司♥文化把关的资格
You gave up the right to be the "custodian"
of any kind of culture
你可是付钱让脱衣舞娘 在我眼前跳舞
when you paid for a girl's tits to be bounced in my face.
恕我直言,你没有资格决定 年轻女生在组内该如何被对待
Forgive me for thinking you shouldn't be the arbiter
of how young women are treated on your desk.
-小雅,我是替你担心 -闭上你的嘴
Yes, I'm worried about how this looks for you--
你打断我的会议 还用这种态度对我说话
No. Shut the fuck up for a minute.
How dare you pull me out of a meeting
你没资格对我说教
to speak to me like this? You don't get to lecture me.
你并不高尚
There's no high ground for you anymore.
我不在乎你戒了酒瘾 你依旧是个王八蛋
I don't care if you're sober, Kenny.
You're still a cunt.
和一群牢骚鬼参加疗程也不会改变
That doesn't go away with a few sessions
你没有生病
with a bunch of other whingers.
你只是用新藉口操弄他人的自恋狂
You don't have a disease, you're a narcissist
with a new excuse
你很弱小
to lord it over people. You're weak.
如果我表达还不够清楚
In case that wasn't crystal clear,
我不会参加你愚蠢的聚会
no, I will not come to your fucking meetings.
抱歉,你说的对
No, sorry, you're right. You're-- you're right.
丹尼,我们只是在忙里偷闲
Daniel. We're just, uh...
We're just having a couple of sneaky on-the-clock sharpeners.
这是怎么回事?
- What the fuck's going on? - Beats me.
我也不晓得
我请他来的
I asked him to come.
你做了什么?
You...
What?
丹尼,坐吧
Danny, have a seat.
很快地所有人都会知道 我们和其他公♥司♥面谈
Very soon it will be common market knowledge
that we've been taking meetings away all day.
该死的
- Fuck you. - Not fuck us. No.
别这样骂,这是一个机会
There is an opportunity here.
一个强大的竞争对手 挖角另一方的跨商品交易组
A huge competitor has just gutted a rival's CPS offering.
现在被挖角的那方有空缺
There's a gap to fill out the gutted firm.
我们会填补那个位置
We're fixing a supply issue.
就我看来
Now, the way I see this is...
你也知道和竞争对手谈判时间有限
you know how quickly the clock ticks
when you flirting with a competitor.
我们必须现在就得手
We need to secure this now. We have hours. Not days.
我们只有几小时,而不是几天
你可以通报艾德勒
You can tell Adler, stay at his heel.
剧集 | 投行风云(2020) | 导航列表