剧集 | 投行风云(2020) | 导航列表
for the new Rican investors. They know Felim loves to shoot.
他们知道费林喜欢打猎
我还是不懂这怎么可以当做嗜好
Right, yeah.
Still trying to figure out how that's a viable pastime.
This is a strange island.
英国是个怪地方
投资银行部快疯了
IBD is losing their shit,
拼命对我们组施压
and holding our desk's feet to the fire.
但我们知道一切都会雨过天青 只要布鲁把股份卖♥♥给费林
But we know everything will be copacetic once Bloom...
sells his share to Felim.
在这笔交易中 你跟我不是荷波和艾瑞克
You and I are not Eric and Harper in this.
我们是公♥司♥的奴仆
We're vassals of the firm.
双赢
Win-win.
♪ [ENIGMATIC SYNTHESIZER MUSIC PLAYING] ♪
都没事吧?
- All good? - Yes, fine.
对,还可以
我刚刚跟恩佐卡柏内 进行了一段很奇怪的对话
Bit of a strange conversation with Enzo Carbone.
我觉得他好像失去决策权了
I feel like he's no longer the decision maker there.
对,才见过一次面 我就觉得洛可是做主的人
Yeah. I got the sense that was Rocco,
even from the one meeting.
他连我的电♥话♥都不接
I can't even get him on the phone.
不过还是谢谢你帮我 我很期待
Thank you for doing this anyway.
I'm excited.
我们喜欢的公♥司♥像是 腾讯,特斯拉
We like names like Tencent. Tesla. Long term winners.
长♥期♥优胜股,买♥♥入持有
Buy and hold.
我也想提出一些影响力投资
I'd also like to put some impact investment on the table.
通常会由我来管理你的投资 以避免利益冲突
Of course, nominally, it would be me covering you
in order to avoid any conflict of interest.
但我们两个都任由你差遣
But we'd both be truly at your disposal.
那幅画是艾札特的作品吧
That painting is...
I think...
ersatz.
我可以跟你保证,绝对不是
Oh, I can assure you it's not.
这样好专业
This is very professional.
她很优秀,对吧?
She's very impressive, isn't she?
至于把股份移交给我们‥
And in terms of moving holdings over to us--
这是我上午最完美的句点
This has been a wonderful end to my morning.
我早上看到一些雁子 然后去上飞轮课
I saw some live geese, then spinning,
再到百货公♥司♥悠哉闲逛一个小时
then an unparalleled hour at Fortnum's.
我试着要活在当下
I'm trying to be more present.
雅思敏知道我处理这种事很不老练
Yasmin knows I'm unsophisticated when it comes to these affairs.
我总是觉得很讨厌 虽然确实非常有利可图
I always thought them rather grubby,
although they gild everything, of course.
我做任何决定之前 都要先跟家里的办公室谈
I can't really make any decisions
without speaking to our family office.
我的耳目告诉我 你跟麦辛走得很近啊,敏娜
Little Maximus, who my spies tell me
you've been seeing rather a lot of, "Mina."
没有别的事了吧?
Well, unless there's anything else?
很高兴能跟两位出色的年轻女性 共度愉快的时光
A memorable time spent with two very impressive young women.
- Mm-hmm.
午餐我订了你最爱的黛芙妮餐厅
I've booked us your favorite spot for lunch.
Your beloved Daphne's.
你完全不懂人情世故
You do not live in the real world.
怎么了?
What's the matter?
我们刚刚不在同一个房♥间里吗?
Did you not sit through what I just sat through?
这是我的工作,我的事业
This is my job.
This is my career.
我知道你这些都不懂
I know it's a fucking alien concept to you.
这不是天杀的”家长之夜”
It's not fucking parents' evening.
天啊,这又是你不懂的事情
Oh God, another alien concept!
你就不能给我20分钟 专业上的尊重吗?
Could you not have given me 20 minutes
of professional respect?
不要打扰我的生活
Stay out of my life.
但我订了黛妃和多迪的桌子
But I've booked Diana and Dodi's table.
2镑50分,谢谢
That's two-fifty total, please.
可恶,我把钱包忘在位子上
Oh, fuck. My purse. I left it on the seat.
-就一杯咖啡吗,我来付 -真的吗?
Is it just a coffee? I can get it.
-对 -谢谢,你人真好
- Are you sure? - Yeah.
Thank you. That's really very kind.
我以为码点做事会比较仔细
I've just come to expect better ATD.
Attention to detail from Pierpoint.
参与这件事的人 都是莱肯家族的一份子
Everyone who works for this, is part of the Rican family,
所以我对此有种父性本能 也有父亲般失望的心情
so I feel a paternal instinct, and a paternal disappointment.
我会确保公♥司♥ 在别人看到之前更新完毕
I'll make sure the deck's updated
before anyone else sees it.
你知道布鲁还没有签 代理投票书吗?
You know, Bloom hasn't even signed the proxy vote?
这究竟是什么样的制度
What sorta system have we built where a stranger can waltz in,
居然可以让陌生人堂而皇之地 拿走我公♥司♥四成多的股份?
and take forty-odd percent of a company I built?
詹姆斯 我知道这次打猎原本是要庆功的
James, I know this shoot was supposed to be a victory lap.
但现在我们可以更灵活
But now, we can be nimble.
负责跨商品交易组的艾瑞克陶
Eric Tao, who heads up Cross Product Sales,
保证布鲁会把股权 卖♥♥给芬马许的费林毕臣
has promised me Bloom's selling the block
to Felim Bichan at Fenmarsh. Who was all of our top pick.
费林本来就是首选
我昨晚跟费林谈过了
I spoke to Felim overnight.
我可以接受他拥有四成二的股份
Him owning 42 percent I can live with.
他知道我们的目标
He knows our vision. We can trust him not to sell
我们可以相信他 在时机成熟前不会卖♥♥掉
until the timing's right.
我们现在面对的是 高达80亿的估值
We're circling
an eight-billion-dollar valuation here.
你得顾好这份投售简报书
As long as you take care of this pitch book.
别让那个改革斗士安娜吉尔林 看到第27页
And keep page 27 away from that crusader Anna Gearing.
她和她的朋友 一直在为这件事缠着我
Her and her friend
have been a constant pain in my ass on this.
你放心
- It's handled.
所以是荷波叫你来的
So, Harper put you up to this?
她很热爱工作吧?
She a company man?
我觉得工作是她的一切
Think it's her life.
♪ [FAINT MUSIC PLAYING OVER HEADPHONES] ♪
令尊是做什么的?
What does... what does your Dad do?
他是迦纳驻安哥拉的大使
He's the Ghanaian Ambassador to Angola.
天哪,你是认真的
You're fucking serious right now.
我父亲是邮局的员工
My dad was a Post Office clerk.
我爸对我没什么期望 这点应该跟你♥爸♥不同
I imagine unlike your dad,
like, my dad did not expect much of me.
李欧想申请哪一间大学?
Which college has Leo applied to?
他想做开放式申请
Uh, he's doing an open application.
这是第一个错误 他要读什么?
Okay. First error.
What's he going to read?
Uh. Books, I hope?
我希望是读书
他必须写自传
He needs to write his personal statement,
这得在我们回伦敦之前写好
that essay,
and it needs to be done before we return to London.
你常来威尔斯吗? 听说他们很讨厌英格兰人
You spent much time in Wales?
I hear they have a healthy contempt for the English.
你觉得谁比较爱钱? 布莱尔还是安德鲁王子?
And who do you think is hornier for cash,
Tony Blair or Prince Andrew?
你觉得你是基♥督♥徒吗?
Do you consider yourself a Christian then?
我觉得还没有到这一步
I'm not sure I would go that far yet, but...
但你必须接受一件事
you know, one of the things you'd have to get onboard with
那就是悲伤其实是 面对更高力量的退让
is that grief is actually a concession to a higher power.
你是不是在牛津修过神学?
...actually studied theology at Oxford, at Regents.
才没有
- No way.
-我是洛可 -洛可,我是码点的雅思敏
Pronto. - Rocco. Hi.
雅思敏,很高兴听到你的声音
It's Yasmin, from Pierpoint.
Yasmin! Great to hear your voice.
抱歉这么吵,我们在加油 刚刚去诺罗皮亚纳看安东尼
Sorry for the noise. We're refueling.
Was just seeing Antoine at Loro Piana.
有什么劲爆的收♥购♥八卦吗?
- Some juicy acquisition gossip?
我父亲强力拒绝 加入路易威登集团
My father staunchly refuses to become part of the LVMH family.
说到你父亲
我在想能不能提供你们
更量身定制的服务
就是比较‥
-更年轻的一对一服务? -正是
让你们家族多一个与码点接洽的人
老实说,我觉得家父‥
想要的那种打情骂俏和欢闹
有点过时了
没有投资建议的投资顾问
对我来说毫无用处
那当然
咱们约吃晚饭,我可以听听
你对多元化经营的规划
[OVER PHONE, IN ENGLISH] Huh.
你之前提到你跨足两边业务 是哪两个领域?
You said you were kind of straddling two sides
of the business? What was it?
Um, private wealth and, uh, FX hedge-fund sales.
私人理财 和外汇避险基金销♥售♥
好
[OVER PHONE] Okay.
你对加密货币的看法如何?
每次我只能像白♥痴♥一样拼命点头
听别人讲狗狗币或莱特币
这些到时也可以讨论
我讨厌看到同侪靠着热潮赚钱
把今晚的时间地点传给我
-我们要起飞了 -好
再见‥
- Bye. Ciao. - Ciao.
贾姬,你有空跟客户 谈加密货币吗?
Jackie, are you free to talk to a client about cryptos?
我没有时间做功课
I don't have time to swot up.
剧集 | 投行风云(2020) | 导航列表