剧集 | 投行风云(2020) | 导航列表
I'll be right here when you're back this evening.
-是吗? -对
- Yeah? - Yeah.
很好
- Sound.
我家附近能吃午饭的地方不多
My house isn't exactly a renowned lunch spot.
不过转角有家奥托连基餐厅 可以叫外送
Although, there is the original Ottolenghi round the corner,
if you want to order in.
-想喝什么吗? -有没有水?
- Would you like a drink? - Water, if you have it.
有,我家有水
Yeah.
我可是住在大都会
- I live in a major conurbation.
伦敦
London, so, uh...
所以有的,我家确实有水
Yeah.
I have water.
别紧张
Don't be nervous.
我不紧张
I'm not nervous.
喜欢吗?
我要品尝你的味道
I want to taste you.
你弟弟的坚信礼 不适合带个柔弱小同志出席吧
I don't really think your little brother's confirmation
is the most apposite place for you
to show up with a puckish little twink.
以同志分类学来说 你不太像柔弱同志
Within the queer taxonomy,
I wouldn't say you're very twinkish.
- Yeah.
对,他们不算太古板 但还是会对你侧目
They're not totally backwards, but there will be
a few pregnant stares for sure. It's not fair on Isaac.
这对艾塞克不公平
你跟他们说了升职的事吗?
Have you told them about your promotion?
我不打算接受
I'm not taking it.
太喜欢跟精神有问题的 社会边缘份子聊天?
Enjoying speaking to troubled people
on the margins too much?
这正是你假装痛恨的那种语气
See, that's exactly the kind of tone that you pretend to hate
不过你也太常用这种语气了
though it comes out your mouth a lot.
我真的很喜欢那份工作
I actually really fucking enjoy that work.
那种成就感 是我的家人无法体会的
It's rewarding in a way that I know my family
just won't understand.
我妈住在迦纳 我爸直到现在才能离开安哥拉
Mum's been in Ghana.
Dad's not been able to get out of Angola. Until now.
说也奇怪
It's weird.
杰西搬来伦敦之后 我们的关系反而更疏离
Jesse moved to London
and it feels like we're in a longer-distance relationship.
周末时他带我去大英博物馆
He took me to the British Museum
一直叫我看看那些酷炫的老东西
on the weekend, and was like, "Look at all this cool
old shit." And I was like,
我说”对啊,真的很酷 这些老东西”
"Yeah, it is cool, all this old shit."
我当然没说出口 但那段时间已经结束了
And like, I mean, I didn't say this obviously, but...
those years are gone.
申请大学的事怎么样了?
What about your offer?
还悬而未决
Apparently, it's still pending.
十二月就发通知了
Hey, they give them out in December.
为什么不直接说你没录取?
Why didn't you just tell me you didn't get in?
你很努力 承认失望没有关系
You worked really hard.
It's okay to admit you're disappointed.
我很想上牛津
I wanted to get in.
你让我想上牛津
You made me wanna get in.
但我没有录取,那也没关系
And I didn't and that's fine.
亿万富翁的儿子上不了牛津
Billionaire's son doesn't get into Oxford.
没什么大不了的
Cry me a fucking river.
火车班次取消了
Train's been cancelled.
说铁轨结冰了,可恶
Frozen track. Fuck.
不管了
Fuck it.
看我的
I'll play the card.
杰西,可以派车送葛斯去学校吗?
Jesse, can you, um, send a car to take us to school?
荷波
Harper!
你好吗?
How are you?
我在宽敞而封闭的顶层办公室 全心全意投入新工作
I've thrown myself headlong into my new opportunity
from the spacious confines of my garret.
你是不是很惨?
- You're fucking miserable?
你还好吗?
Are you okay?
Uh...
不好,我有麻烦了
no.
No, I'm in trouble.
-大♥麻♥烦? -对
- Past fucked? - Yeah.
玩大富翁抽到监狱牌那么惨?
"Past fucked. Do not collect 200 dollars"?
-对,我这次真的惨了 -天哪
- No, yeah. I'm fucked. - Oh, boy.
- Ignorance is bliss.
无知便是福
谢谢
Thank you.
老实说,我想跳槽了
In all honesty,
I've been thinking of finally hitting a bid away.
我开始接电♥话♥ 不再挂猎才顾问的电♥话♥
I've started taking calls,
stopped hanging up on headhunters.
我也该搭顺风车了
- High time I hitched a lift. - So, nothing's sticking?
没找到中意的?
你想找工作应该很简单
Surely you could just walk into any other job.
同一个阶层的职位吗?
At the same level? Course, I've got the contacts.
我当然很有人脉
但我不确定 他们喜欢我这个人本身
I'm not sure they love me for me.
其实我很确定他们喜欢的不是我
I'm pretty sure they never loved me...
...just for me.
诚如你所见 我开始会谈自己的感受了
I've started talking about my feelings
a little more as you can see.
Text when you're waiting for me, yeah?
我雇用你的时候 你眼中的我是什么样子?
When I hired you...
what'd I look like to you?
是码点先生吧?
Mr. Pierpoint, right?
但我也能是摩根史坦利先生 野村投信先生
But I could be, Mr. Morgan Stanley, Mr. Nomura.
我不想当野村先生 但那不是重点
I wouldn't want to be Mr. Nomura,
but that's by the by.
这些公♥司♥不过是 让你经营重要客户关系的地方
These institutions are just shells
that shelter you and your key-client relationship
如果能帮布鲁这样的人理财 可以轻易地跳槽
and if you keep that,
you can manage someone like Bloom,
you can migrate from place to place.
任何一家公♥司♥都会延揽你 付高薪,把你当家人
They'll fucking house you, pay you up,
and call you family.
你已经变得比体制强大了
You become bigger than the institution.
你有布鲁,不需要码点
You have Bloom, you don't need Pierpoint.
那技能呢?
What about your skills?
说真的,我有哪些带得走的技能?
What are my transferable skills, I mean, really?
我现在的客户名单 不值得别人掏钱
And my current client list isn't exactly something
you'd pay up for.
别这么丧气,这不像你
Don't sound so defeated, it doesn't suit you.
是谁让我受到这么大的挫折?
Well, who was responsible for my defeat?
是你自己
You were.
从你接受自己落败的那一刻开始
The moment you'd accepted you lost.
当然还有丹尼尔
And Daniel, of course.
最需要提防的 就是那种扮猪吃老虎的人
It's the quietly motivated ones you gotta watch out for.
你在说什么?
What are you talking about?
刀子刺进肋间时是没有感觉的
You don't feel the knife
when it goes in right between your ribs.
快助开始跌了
FastAide coming off its high here.
瑞希,快助突然下跌 是怎么回事?
Rish-Rish, what's behind this reversal in FastAide?
- Any ideas?
等等‥看起来是这样
Sec. Sec. It does look that way. I'm just digging on IB. Sec.
我在查,等一下
”杰西布鲁”
就是在这里家教的? 在这里苦读?
So, This is where it happens, huh? All that learning.
李欧说你需要车,他在吗?
Um, Leo said you needed transport,
is he here? Hmm?
Ah, hey. I didn't see, uh, taxicab driver
我没想到自己会去开计程车 但是我来接人了
in my future but, uh, we are where we are.
你来干嘛?
Why are you here?
其实我每次出门 都会问自己这个问题
You know, I ask myself the same thing
every time I'm away from my rig.
你知道我可以 想做什么就做什么吧?
You know I can do whatever I want right?
”荷波史登”
现在楼下有两辆很抢眼的休旅车
So I have two very conspicuous looking escalades
看来我火力全开了
waiting outside. It's like I'm moving weight.
其中一辆会送你去 英国政♥治♥家最重要的育成场
One is going to take you
to the chief nursery of England's statesmen,
另一辆会送你跟我去 任何你想去的地方,李欧
and the other one is gonna take you and I
wherever you wanna go, Leo.
可以载我去城里吗?
Can you just give me a lift into town?
葛斯,我为李欧花了这么多学费 何时能看到成果?
Gus. When am I gonna see some ROI on all that cash
I dropped on Leo's tutelage? I mean, you're fucking my son,
你跟我儿子搞上了 至少可以把他弄进大学吧?
the least you could do is get him into college, right?
-你在说什么? -放心,我很支持你们
- What the fuck? - Don't worry,
you know I'm an ally.
要赚钱必须掌握文化潮流
It's not financially viable not to be
in the current culture.
他还在等校方的回覆
He's, um, he's still waiting to hear back.
我把今天空下来了 你要跟我一块吃午饭
All right. I cleared my entire schedule for today...
and you are gonna have lunch with me.
你为什么穿得像 杂货店版的男性杂♥志♥?
Why are you dressed like pound shop GQ?
我不知道那是什么
I don't know what that is.
我晚上有约
I have an evening engagement.
剧集 | 投行风云(2020) | 导航列表