剧集 | 投行风云(2020) | 导航列表
Sure.
-最后一次点餐,带回房♥间吃 -现在呢‥
- For now. - Last orders, please.
- Take it up to your room. - Sure.
去等吧
Thank you.
-♪ I need love... ♪
♪ I need a hand ♪
♪ I need some friends... ♪
饶了我吧
Fuck's sake,
我成功从婚前聚餐溜走
I sneak away from the fucking ushers dinner
结果我的宿敌 也在附近唯一的酒吧自己喝
and my nemesis is self-medicating
in the only other pub around.
今晚是我告别单身的前夕
This is my last night as my own man.
我可以走啊
- I could leave? - I mean, the abyss
独自一人比较适合凝视深渊,但是‥
is better stared into alone but, uh...
留下来吧
stay.
两杯纯酒
I'll take two neat. Yes, put it on her tab.
是的,记在她的帐上
谢谢
- Thank you. - You're welcome.
不客气
顺带一提,戴安娜很好
Diana's great, by the way.
That's not the point though, is it?
这不是重点吧?
内省不像是你的作风
I'm not sure introspection suits you.
我知道,该死的婚礼
I know. I know. Fucking weddings.
多么不道德的发明
What a criminal invention.
他们让我做这种老套的事
They made a cliché of me yet.
抱歉
Sorry.
爸
Hey, Dad.
- Huh?
艾德勒同意了
Adler went for it. We're a go. We can stay.
策略成功了,我们能留在英国
一切都安排好了
It's all squared away.
瑞希和丹尼都出局了
Rishi and Danny are out.
告诉妈别担心,我会尽快回电
Uh, tell Mom not to worry, I'll call her soon.
怎样?
What's up?
没事
Nothing.
还在消化一切
Just processing.
戴安娜怀孕了
You know Di's pregnant?
你知道你是个王牌业务吗?
You're really A-List at your job you know?
一切都会很顺利
Everything's gonna work out for you.
真是一段没必要又很重要的赞美
An unnecessary, but a valued compliment.
我现在怕到不行
All right, I am full-on scared now.
幸好没什么是吸毒解决不了的事
But nothing that a fucking stripe
won't sort out, luckily.
你要来吗?
You coming?
我总对其他结婚的人感到格外开心
You know, I always used to feel doubly happy
at other people's weddings.
为情侣们结为连理而开心
Fucking happy for the couple and their coupling.
也因为并非自己结婚而开心
Happy for myself that I was never directly involved.
Man, just think about it
可以想成是人生其中一个篇章
as like a chapter in the book, not the entire novel.
而不是结局
置之不理就好
Sweep it under the rug.
你心机好重 对即将结婚的男人说这种话
That is a wildly calculated thing to say
to a man about to be married.
管它的,要会抽离情绪
Fuck it. Compartmentalize.
唯有如此才能面对 人生中的不光彩,对吧?
That's the only way that we can justify
the bits of our life we'd rather forget, right?
这是变♥态♥人格的想法
I mean that's psychopath logic.
你脑中藏了这么邪恶的想法?
You compartmentalize heinous shit?
总之,这是‥
Anyway, this is...
这是我该做的事
This is what I should be doing.
那只是‥
That was, um...
别说
- Let's not.
抱歉,我必须解放一下
Sorry. I just had to...
get the poison out.
我也是‥
Me, too.
- Me, too.
就说吧,我像法官一样清醒
I told you, mate, I'm sober as a judge.
看得出来
- Yeah, I can see that.
请拿出驾照
Just lemme see your license.
Woah. Woah. Woah.
Hmm.
个人用途是吗?
Personal use?
看就知道是自己要用吧?
It's hardly intent to supply, is it?
没错
No, it's not.
但足以让你失去工作吧?
It's enough for you to lose your job over though.
Isn't it?
走吧,去酒醉拘留室冷静一下
Come on, you can cool off in the drunk tank.
走了
Come on.
布鲁家族有人进牛津大学了
- A Bloom at Oxford.
好几代都录取不了
Dozens of generations didn't make it.
而现在起可能情况相反了
Now dozens of generations might.
再拿一瓶酒来
Get us another bottle?
好
Yeah.
谢谢
Thank you.
这很好处理,而且他值得这一切
It was easily done.
某方面来说是他争取到的
And he deserves it. He earned it, in a way.
我丢了工作
I lost my job...
不是第一次了
...again.
你在提出要求吗?
Is that a demand?
你在提供机会吗?
Is that an offer?
- Ta-da!
Hmm, I'm sure we can find you something to celebrate.
我能帮你找到值得庆祝的事
-来吧 -谢谢
- All right. - Thank you.
降落后,你直接与乔伊曼契 和克丝汀西奈玛会面
When we land, you're straight in
with Joe Manchin and Kyrsten Sinema.
[OVER COMS] Quick update...
施压他们提供巨额振兴方案
I've been trying to twist their arm
on a giant spending package.
瑞秋李文想谈莱肯的事
Rachel Levine wants to talk about Rican in the context
下周谈论关于美国健保的未来
of the future of US healthcare next week.
告诉她我不了解莱肯 我只是拥有莱肯
Tell her I'm no expert, I just own it.
既然你正式加入我的黑暗势力
So, look, now that you have officially joined me
你能参与我们的会面
on the dark side,
you can sit in these meets with me.
你也能以自己为傲
You can be proud of yourself, too.
你生来就属于这个职位
These are the rooms you were born into, lest we forget.
别忘记了
别忘了告诉他们你的学历
Don't forget to tell 'em what schools you went to.
我也会以你为傲
I'll be proud of you, too.
♪ JERUSALEM" PLAYING ON PIPE ORGAN] ♪
”古代先贤的脚步‥”
♪ And did those feet...♪
我大概三十小时没换衣服了
I've been wearing this outfit for 30 hours.
整整两天,太残忍♥了
Two whole days. It's atrocious.
罗伯呢?
Where's Rob? He didn't come back last night.
他昨晚没回来,我睡翻了
I just zonked out.
我不知道,他的手♥机♥好像没电了
I don't know. I think his phone's dead.
他可能跟婚礼迎宾员饮酒狂欢
He probably got sucked into a bender with the ushers.
或许他又开始喝酒了?
Maybe he's drinking again?
你说得没错
You were right...
我拥有的一切都不属于我
when you said nothing I had belongs to me.
我说过这些话吗?
- Did I say that? - Yeah.
是啊
但那是在我说没人会爱你之后
But it was right after I said no one would ever love you.
天啊
Dang!
老天爷啊,我们当时那么狠?
Jesus fuck, we were that real?
-是啊 -简直想干掉对方
Yeah.
- Went for the neck, bitch.
我们在教堂呢
It's a fucking church.
♪ And was Jerusalem♪
♪ Builded here♪
♪ Among these dark Satanic mills?♪
我是个恶毒的人吗?
Do you think I'm poison?
那你觉得我是吗?
Do you think I am?
你打给我,真令人感动
I'm very touched that you called.
我的手♥机♥没电了
My phone died.
幸好我有你的名片
Thank God I had your card, eh?
谢谢你
I appreciate it.
每个人都需要依靠
Everyone needs someone.
你吃相还真丑
You look very ugly when you eat.
回家一定让你很害怕
There must be nothing more terrifying to you
than going home.
-你又了解我什么了? -我和你很亲近
What the fuck do you know about me?
别抬举自己了
- Oh, I know you intimately. - Don't flatter yourself.
没有,我了解你
No, I know you.
因为你就像我妈
You see, 'cause you're just like my mother, right.
她也有永无止尽的需求
She was an unfillable void of need, too.
剧集 | 投行风云(2020) | 导航列表