剧集 | 投行风云(2020) | 导航列表
老爸,你要送我上♥床♥吗?
Put me to bed, Daddy?
跟你说一声,我住在这一间
Just so you know, I'm right here.
滚开,我是她朋友
Fuck off, I'm her mate.
-脱掉 -不可以……
-Take your fucking suit off. -No, no, no. No.
把你这身该死的衣服脱掉
Take your fucking suit off.
你也要合作一下嘛
I need you to help me.
-你最喜欢我吸你的老二 -今晚不行
-You love how I suck your dick. -Not tonight.
老兄,我真的很需要
Dude, I really need this.
你躺着就好
I'll do all the work.
你真是个小婊♥子♥
You're such a little bitch.
是雅思敏那种婊♥子♥的玩物
Fucking... toy bitch, for bitches like Yasmin.
你现在都不会高♥潮♥了
You don't even come any more.
难道在上♥床♥之前先打过手♥枪♥?
What are you, like, jerking off before we fuck?
你算哪门子男人?
What kind of a man are you?
你不适合住饭店 来住我家客房♥,罗伯上
一起坐
Join me.
谢谢
Thank you. -
你觉得怎么样?
-How are you feeling? -Fine, thanks.
很好,多谢关心
-How are you feeling? -Fine, thanks.
别打哈哈了,你早就知道我是谁
Why don't we cut the shit?
别打哈哈了,你早就知道我是谁
You've known who I am the whole time.
你是不是上网查了 新冠,猫哭耗子假慈悲
Did you Google "COVID crocodile tears"?
你是热搜第一名
You are the top hit.
我是荷波史登,码点的跨商品业务
I work in cross-product sales at Pierpoint.
我是艾瑞克陶的属下
Hmm.
你说得好像我该认识他似的
I love how you say that like I'm supposed to know him.
唯一有名的业务员是威利罗曼
The only famous salesman's Willy Loman. -
我要去参加一个无聊的讲座
I'm off to one of those tedious Q&As.
是大型投资机构的集♥会♥ 讨论后疫情时期的贸易环境
At the bulge bracket townhall
是大型投资机构的集♥会♥ 讨论后疫情时期的贸易环境
on the trading landscape post-pandemic.
我猜猜
Let me guess. "We are optimistic for equity markets,
我们对股市,风险资产 和经济都很乐观
Let me guess. "We are optimistic for equity markets,
我们对股市,风险资产 和经济都很乐观
risk assets, and indeed the economy."
-都是废话 -我同意
Hard concur.
我应该在上衣上印着 过去好不表示未来好
I'm just gonna wear a T-shirt that says
我应该在上衣上印着 过去好不表示未来好
"Past performance does not guarantee
我应该在上衣上印着 过去好不表示未来好
future results." -
我要去跟客户吃早餐 不然我一定会去听
Well, I'm gonna be late to a client breakfast,
我要去跟客户吃早餐 不然我一定会去听
otherwise I would be there.
你上电视时是真心担心疫情吗?
When you went on TV, were you genuinely worried
你上电视时是真心担心疫情吗?
about the pandemic or were you just--
推销我的书?
-Talking my book? -Flying too close to the sun.
飞得太靠近太阳了?
-Talking my book? -Flying too close to the sun.
你以为我会告诉业务答案吗?
Imagine if I ever told some salesperson the answer to that.
伦敦有人在处理你的投资吗?
Do you have sales coverage in London yet?
若你决定不吃早餐 你知道要去哪里找我
If you decide to skip breakfast,
若你决定不吃早餐 你知道要去哪里找我
you know where I am.
杰西
Hey, Jesse.
你听过一个笑话吗?
You ever heard that joke?
两个寂寞的美国人在酒吧相遇
Two lonely Americans meet in a bar.
我在注意你
I'm watching you.
-面好香 -是啊,谢谢你的咖啡
That all sounds good.
-面好香 -是啊,谢谢你的咖啡
Yeah, and cheers. Thanks for the coffee.
-待会儿在里面见 -好
I'll catch up inside. -Yeah, sure.
我听说银风筝的事了
I, uh, heard about Silver Kite.
失去有私交的客户 总是让人特别难过
It's always harder losing a client
失去有私交的客户 总是让人特别难过
when you have a personal relationship.
我们会想办法补足短缺的佣金
We will find a way
我们会想办法补足短缺的佣金
to cover the short fall in commission.
不给纽约乘虚而入的机会
Keep New York at bay, you know.
我知道你不需要我的帮助
Yeah, I'm sure you don't need my help,
但是我回来之后工作一堆
but, look, I've had a ton on, you know, since my reintegration
很需要你帮忙处理客户的业务
and I could use help with my accounts.
我甚至还有几个富二代呢 这样说没错吧?
I've actually got quite a few "narpy" ones,
我甚至还有几个富二代呢 这样说没错吧?
am I using that right?
总之呢,有需要的话随时跟我说
Anyway, a life raft, if you need it.
码点常务董事
-喂?-妮可
-Hello? -Nicole. Hi, uh, it's Rob
你好,又是我,码点的罗伯
-Hello? -Nicole. Hi, uh, it's Rob
你好,又是我,码点的罗伯
from Pierpoint again. Um...
听着……
Listen...
拜托你忍♥耐一下 因为我紧张得要命
you're gonna have to bear with me.
拜托你忍♥耐一下 因为我紧张得要命
All right? 'Cause I'm very fucking nervous
我不知道我在做什么
and I really don't know what I'm doing.
继续
-Go on. -Well...
老实说
Well, to be honest... this is my last-ditch attempt
这是我在工作上的最后一搏
Well, to be honest... this is my last-ditch attempt
这是我在工作上的最后一搏
to actually do my job, which, apparently, to my terror,
我很惊骇地发现 这表示一天要打超过一通电♥话♥
to actually do my job, which, apparently, to my terror,
我很惊骇地发现 这表示一天要打超过一通电♥话♥
means making more than one outgoing call a day.
打给绝对懂得比我多的人
To people who either definitely know more than me
或是自以为懂得比我多的人
or have just been bred to think they know more than me.
这是个好的开始
Well, that's a start.
我不知道要怎么跟我的办公室解释
I didn't know what excuse to give my desk.
在我们这里不需要解释
We don't make excuses up here.
坐
Sit.
她通常都会迟到吗?
Is she usually late?
不会,但意外在所难免……
Nope. Well, things happen.
不会,但意外在所难免……
Things happen.
各位观众,请热烈欢迎我今天的来宾
Ladies and gentlemen, please give a big hand
各位观众,请热烈欢迎我今天的来宾
for my guest, Jesse Bloom.
杰西布鲁
for my guest, Jesse Bloom.
剧集 | 投行风云(2020) | 导航列表