剧集 | 投行风云(2020) | 导航列表
on stuff that carries
high reputational or financial risk.
你知道好的沟通 不只是一直讲话吧?
You know, there's more to good communication
她才第三年
- than just talking a lot? - She's a third year.
少了我 她对客户一点价值都没有
She has zero value to a client without me.
而你在那边狐假虎威 我听了只觉得可悲
And you have unearned management pretensions
that sound pathetic to my ear.
艾瑞克‥
Hey, Eric.
我一直把你当成导师
Eric, you know, I've always considered you a mentor,
所以我说的话都是带着敬意
so, everything I'm saying,
I'm saying with my cap in my hand.
你不处理好的话 看老娘把你开膛剖腹‥
I am going to fucking cut you open
and climb inside you
- if you don't sort this... - Right.
我要告诉你
I need you to know,
我跟他的关系 不是像人家讲的那样
that he and I do not have the kind of relationship
that people are saying that we have.
你还是专注在让人家明白 你在这里是因为能力
Hey, why don't you concentrate on
making people realize that you're here for...
而不是因为上司喜欢你吧
your talent, rather than because your boss likes you.
好吗?
Okay?
我们有笔莱肯保健的大宗股份
So, we have a block of Rican Health to go?
那不是我会碰的股市产业
Nah, it's not really my sector when I dabble in equities.
有没有外汇交易可操作?
Any FX plays off its back?
- Uh, let me get back to you. - Anraj!
我再回覆你
是啦,业务员不知该如何回答时 就会这样说
Oh, right. Yeah.
The age-old salesman response
when he has no idea how to answer.
-别回嘴,去帮我买♥♥午餐 -妮可,我只是个小子
- Nicole... - Don't talk back to me,
- get me my lunch. - ...I'm just a kid, all right.
-我根本不懂 -真新鲜啊
- I have no fucking clue. - Well, how refreshing.
而且你还真以为 我没跟你见过面就会跟你交易
Oh, and I love the way you, uh,
you presuppose that I'm going to deal with you
without ever meeting you.
我不会那么先入为主
Well, I'd never be so presumptuous.
这种趾高气昂 我只会留给你的手下败将
No, I save that kind of entitlement
for the chins you marched over on your way up.
我订了餐厅,想跟你谈公事
No, I've, uh, I've booked us dinner.
是吗?
- A client dinner. - Oh, have you?
还没有,但我正要订 在你最爱的餐厅
- No. But I'm about to.
是哪里?
- At your favorite place. - Which is?
不知道,但你正要告诉我
No idea.
But you're about to tell me.
Hey.
Hey!
什么事?
Sorry, what?
正在喘口气,划个逗点吗?
Uh, how about a comma?
- A bit of punctuation?
不然一天实在乱糟糟的,对吧
Well, otherwise, the day's just word soup, right?
这是句点,我下班了
This is a period.
拜托,我看得出 你不会留着公事没做完
- My day is over. - Look, come on.
I can tell you don't leave work at the office.
静一静很重要
Quiet moments alone are important.
和自己相处一下
A little communion with yourself, you know.
你干嘛笑我?
Yeah why-- why are you laughing at me?
很老掉牙
That's mad corny.
我就是这样嘛,别笑我
Right. Well, don't shit on what works for me.
只是个老掉牙的男生 过着自己的日子
I'm just... ...a corny guy leading my life.
但我有颗坚强的心,所以‥
Heart of a champion.
So...
好
- Okay. - Yeah.
我知道今天不好过
Look, I know today was tough.
但艾瑞克就有这个性
But one thing you should know about Eric...
他很怕年轻人
youth terrifies him, unless he can control it.
除非他能控制对方
一个好逗点?
Nice comma?
Huh?
算是连接号♥
We can call this a dash.
连接号♥应该是去街角喝杯啤酒
A dash would be a pint around the corner.
”麦点”嘛 不要理我
Yeah? Pier-pint.
Stop.
Uh, um...
其实我跟几个野村控股的朋友 要去”蛞蝓和莴苣”
Actually, me and a... a couple of buddies from Nomura
are going somewhere called The Slug and Lettuce,
你想不想‥
uh, if you--
♪ TILTED BY CHRISTINE AND THE QUEENS PLAYING] ♪
我很累了
I'm... I'm really wiped.
下次吧?
- Next time? - Yeah, of course.
当然好
就这样
- Cool. - All right.
穿这样见赛勒丝会不会太过?
Is this too much for Celeste?
很好看啊
No, you look good.
有种商务风的诱人
Seductive, but, in a business kind of way.
这个欧文琼斯写得还蛮好的 虽然是社♥会♥主♥义♥者
This Owen Jones is very readable for a socialist.
好
-♪ So I'll fight sleep With ammonia... ♪ - Okay.
行
Yeah.
-♪ And every morning With eyes all red...♪
私人理财部的方针是什么?
What's the line there...
in PWM?
我不知道,门为对的人敞开?
I dunno.
Available to the right kind of person?
♪ Can't help it If we're titled... ♪
天啊
- Oh, God.
不知道该多认真遵行
Not sure how far I wanna push that.
♪ If we ♪
♪ I am actually good♪
♪ Can't help it If we're tilted... ♪
好
- Okay. - Don't go too far.
别走太远 我还想在厨房♥跟你做一次
I intend to have you again in the kitchen.
我从来没来过这里
I've never actually been down here.
装潢变得很东地中海风 不太舒服
The décor has become uncomfortably Levantine.
你在这里做什么?
What are-- What are you doing here?
你看来好极了
You look great.
Wow!
很成熟
Very grown up. Very... professional.
很专业
工作如何?
How is the job?
我不知道你要干嘛 但我没空应付
I don't have time for whatever this is.
我只来这里几周 处理金融方面的事
I'm only here for a few weeks
to get some financial things in order, but...
但我们可以吃个饭
it would be great to get supper.
或喝一杯
Or-- or a quick drink?
你生病了还是怎样?
- Are you sick or something? - Would you care?
-你在乎吗? -别说蠢话
Don't say fucking stupid things.
抱歉
Sorry.
我气色太差吗? 还是我太缺乏运动‥
Open casket or am I too under-exercised?
太胖?
You know, heavy?
我有台飞轮车 但我觉得看了很不对劲
I got a Peloton, but I find it
- deeply disturbing.
我可以看到自己的倒影
And I can see myself in my reflection,
我的天啊,既然我长这样子
and for fuck's sake if that's what I look like,
干嘛不干脆把我推出去 让我一了百了?
why haven't you marched me outside
我得去工作
- and put me out of my misery? - I have to go to work.
希望你的内♥裤♥已经脱一半了
I hope those panties are coming off!
天啊
Wow!
查理
Charlie.
我以为你父亲是让你管我的钱
I thought your father put you in charge of my money,
不是管我的女儿
not my daughter.
开玩笑的
Joking.
从你九岁起 我就把这段关系也算进帐单了
I've had this priced into your relationship
since you were nine years old.
你应该记错我们的童年了
I think you're misremembering our youth.
我比她大十岁
I'm ten years older than her.
对,就是这样
Yeah, that's what it is.
他记错了
He misremembers it.
我听说你♥爸♥爸在杜拜跟客户投案
I heard your papa has been pitching
for clients in Dubai.
他应该站在百货公♥司♥外面大喊
He should just stand outside Harrods screaming,
”可用番红花蛋糕来换财务建议”
"Will trade financial advice for saffron cake."
好
- Okay.
我得走了
I have to go.
趁我在这一起吃个晚餐嘛
I'd really love to get dinner whilst I'm here.
请确保我回家时他不在这里
他们都爱说我很大胆
You know, they wanna call me, um, plucky,
因为我做后场营运
because I worked back-office operations.
他们就想营造这种形象
And they wanna build this whole picture, like, um,
我母亲爱撞球
- my mother loves snooker...
喝白兰地配玉米片
...and had brandy with her cornflakes
死时又蠢又不开心
and died stupid and unhappy.
其实我母亲人很好又爱阅读
My mother is lovely by the way and likes to read.
-但这样形象不一致? -没错
剧集 | 投行风云(2020) | 导航列表