剧集 | 投行风云(2020) | 导航列表
You forget you put me in charge
of planning those high-level meetings?
我做了一些更动
I moved some stuff around.
请坐
Willy, why don't you sit down. We have a proposal.
我们有个提案
比提案还更强烈
Proposal's too soft a word, isn't it?
是的,我们有个策略希望能执行
I agree. We have a strategy we want implemented.
纽约与伦敦合并 会让支出不降反升
The New York-London merger is a false economy.
我想带领全新的超级业务团队
I wanna lead a new super team, a few of us,
我们几个加上 最优良的外汇避险专员
conflated with our best FX hedge fund guys
以及年轻,无经验但有抱负
and the youngest, cheapest and hungriest talent
来自欧洲分公♥司♥的人才
from our European satellite offices.
我们不再是跨商品交易组
No longer CPS. But MHFS.
而是处理宏观避险基金的
宏观避险基金交易组
Macro Hedge Fund Sales.
是很吸引人
Well, I mean, this is charming,
但整体策略不在你的权力范围内
but holistic strategy is above your pay grade.
还有她在这里做什么?
What is she doing here?
她的人脉包含 全球最顶尖的避险经纪人
She has the ear of one the biggest
hedge fund managers in the world.
我也是你事业的未来
"She" is your fucking business.
雇员数正确吗?
Does the math check out?
我们的管理比运动员还精实
The whole operation is leaner than an Olympian.
替换掉任何不适任的员工
If one cog can't hack it, they're replaced.
也不欢迎多余的人
But we don't get fat.
听起来不错,但是‥
Yeah, it's nice. But I...
你们需要的人数与职位总数不相符
I just don't think the numbers will work
with your current headcount. Sorry.
抱歉了
没错,但不一定
No, but they might when a couple of the guys
因为公♥司♥薪资最高的两个人 即将跳槽加入竞争对手
you throw the most money at fuck off to your competitor.
你还不知道吗?
Oh, you don't know?
你的爱将,丹尼和瑞希
Well, your wonder boy, Danny, and Rishi are this close
只差这么一点就要跳槽日本公♥司♥了
to going Japanese.
我们都是他们阴谋的一部分
We were a part of the cabal that they started.
但我们今天在此
But now, we're here...
誓言效忠公♥司♥
loyal to the firm. Unlike them.
不同于他们
惩罚他们
Punish them.
赶走他们
Cut them.
他们都接受对方的合约了 我要怎么解雇他们?
How can I fire them if they're contracted away?
他们的退出策略由我决定
Their exit strategy is contingent on me.
竞争者想要布鲁,所以也需要我
Competitors want Bloom, So the competitors need me.
有很多需要消化
Oh, it's a lot to weigh up. Compelling and surprising.
很吸引人,也令人惊喜
我需要考虑一阵子
A lot to mull.
尽快考虑完
Mull it for a short time, then enact it.
然后开始执行
我不接受来自下级的威胁
I don't respond well to pressure from below.
你知道吗,文化变迁‥或任何变迁
You know, culture change, any kind of change,
我实在不清楚我的立场
I really didn't know where I stood with it.
但本公♥司♥有个压♥迫♥的文化
But there is a culture of suppression in this place.
人资毫无作为
A human resources field day.
还有各种衍生的法律责任
A legal liability candy store headed by you.
这些都由你带头
就是这周发生的事
As recently as this week with a graduate in FX sales.
与一名毕业生外汇业务有关
那名客户也曾侵犯我
The client in question has also abused me.
我愿意作证
I would be happy to testify to that.
这些无用的威胁 无法加速我的决策时间
I don't know how you think this poxy threat
expedites my decision.
我想说的是
All I'm saying is,
我们平起平坐解决这事吧
let's work this out peer to peer.
这不会对公♥司♥有害的
The institution doesn't suffer.
♪ [SUSPENSEFUL MUSIC CONCLUDES] ♪
你们俩真不容易
You two are quite something.
是她很不容易
She's quite something.
我只是个怪老人
I'm an old crank.
但我们曾是公♥司♥的未来
But we were the future once, my friend.
你的会议对象来了
Oh, your 3:00 p.m. is here.
威廉
William!
请记得保持微笑
Let's remember...
to smile.
不会让你少一块肉的
It costs us nothing.
♪ MONEY NEVER DREAMS" BY MOLLY NILSSON PLAYING OVER SPEAKERS] ♪
我们不会与我爸合作了
We won't be working with my father anymore,
不必与查理合作
with Charles anymore.
你没有决定权
That's not your decision to make.
我有
It is...
事情已经定案了
and I've made it.
我这辈子见过无数像你的人
I've looked at people like you my whole life.
我必须耍尽手段才能达到你的起点
I had to do very bad things
to just get to where you started.
我们还是抛弃天真,接纳自我吧
So, shall we honor ourselves by dropping naivety?
我没力气与改革斗士合作,太累人了
I'm too old to work with crusaders.
It's exhausting.
既然现状合适,你何不稍微喘口气?
The status quo works for us, so why don't you just relax?
因为我不喜欢这样合作
Because I don't like working like this.
你对我的表现并不专业 一点也不专业
You're not professional with me. It's not professional.
那就别与我合作,谢谢
没有你♥爸♥,你的职位太花钱了
是他让你有利用价值
你忘了有多少女生像你一样
♪ Money never wakes you up ♪
♪ And says you're good enough You'll see... ♪
♪ Money doesn't care about you
♪ Always going somewhere Without you ♪
♪ Hey, money, come back
♪ Money doesn't spend its life
♪ Money only spends the night
♪ You keep waking up a mess But money's already dressed ♪
♪ Old surprise
♪ The wolf puts On a new disguise ♪
♪ Knowing in your sleep
♪ No one's gonna Hear you scream... ♪
我打不开家门
I can't get into the house.
我把锁换了,你也不能用我的帐户了
[OVER PHONE] I've changed the locks
你想自立自强,那就照你的意思
and I've frozen you out of the bank.
If you want to be on your own, here you go.
This is what you do to me.
这就是你这么做的下场
♪ Only tell me Your dreams if I'm in them ♪
♪ Only tell me your schemes If we'd win them... ♪
我无处可去
I didn't know where else to go.
我正要去瑞希的婚礼
I'm just heading to Rishi's wedding.
♪ Money never dreams
♪ Money never dreams
我需要二十英镑的车钱
I need 20 pounds for the taxi.
好
Okay.
很抱歉
- I'm sorry...
利用了你
...for using you, I guess, is the only way to say it.
我想也只能这样说了
-♪ [ROCK MUSIC PLAYING OVER SPEAKERS] ♪
没事的
Hey. It's all right.
有人愿打就有人愿挨
You know, it usually works if the person wants to be used.
好点了吗?
You feeling better?
我不知道
- I dunno. It's all so murky.
What a wonderful testament to modern Britain.
或许我太莽撞了
Maybe I've been a bit rash.
And the family's so dignified and snotty.
不知道这里有没有人卖♥♥毒品?
Mm. I wonder if anyone here's picked up?
这个婚礼办在乡下
- Cheers! - It's a country wedding.
那就代表毒网蔓延到这儿了,天啊
That's like county lines gear. Christ.
我加入了一个通讯群组
Well, I'm actually in a WhatsApp group
群组内有两百人左右
with like 200 people.
只要发送地理位置 就会有人找出附近的毒品来源
You can just say where you are globally
and someone'll source a coke number for you.
就像记录着毒品买♥♥卖♥♥点的旋转名片架
What like a...
Like a rolodex of rail?
或是写满古♥柯♥碱毒贩的黑皮书
A little black book of beak?
或是‥
A...
我什么也想不到,抱歉
- I can't think of anything else.
我太累了
Sorry, I'm tired.
你想不想‥
Would you, um...
给女孩一点货?
help a girl out?
小雅,你认真吗?
Yas, are you fucking serious?
我累坏了
I'm so, so tired.
WEDDING GUEST 2: Gazza's chasing skirt again.
好吧
Fine.
如你所愿
As you wish.
但我自己不吸
But I'm not gonna partake, all right? But, yeah,
不过呢
我能帮你
I can help a girl out.
我去你房♥间等吗?
I'll wait in your room.
好啊
剧集 | 投行风云(2020) | 导航列表