剧集 | 投行风云(2020) | 导航列表
-他们给你的钱很多? -干嘛这么惊讶?
- who my competition was. - They paid you well?
- Why is that a surprise?
我只是听说本组的业绩下降了 但很高兴你混得不错
I just heard the desk is down overall,
but it's good that you're doing well.
妮可真的很特别
Yeah, Nicole really is
- one of one. - Hmm.
前几天她对客家山餐厅的每个客人 都做了导演讲评
The other day, she gave me a director's commentary
of every punter in Hakkasan. She's a funny fucker.
她真的很逗
很高兴她能保持专业
Well, I'm glad she's keeping it professional.
什么意思?
What do you mean?
没有,我没什么意思,她只是‥
Oh, no, no. I-- it's nothing. It's nothing really.
She just, um...
我们暧昧过
...we had like a moment. Um...
怎样暧昧,跟你吗?
What kind of moment? Like-- like a moment with you?
没什么大不了的,她就是‥
No, it's not a big deal. She just got a little...
她要的东西都会到手
She gets what she wants.
妮可嘛,她是很棒的人
She's Nicole, right? She's fine.
好,晚安
Okay, uh, night.
抱歉‥
Sorry, sorry.
我被不该给我压力的事情 搞得压力好大
I'm unduly stressed about something
that shouldn't be causing me stress.
你说那个神经病? 为什么?
You mean that nutcase?
Why the fuck?
因为那是我的工作
Because it's my fucking job?
我不想只是耍嘴皮子
I don't wanna just pay lip service to it.
我已经一年没工作了
I haven't worked in a year.
好吧
Well, fine then. Shall we...
那要不要回去办公室‥
go back into the office?
Do a taste test?
来个评味试验?
Mm. How do you even know it's a dog, hmm?
你怎么知道是狗的?
这里是伦敦南区
South London, innit?
可能是狐狸
Might be a fox.
说到耍嘴皮子
Speaking of lip service.
你介意吗? 我不喜欢在厕所
Do you mind?
I hate doing it in the loo.
-我们在庆祝 -是吗?
We are celebrating.
- Are we? - We got paid?
因为我们拿到钱了
对‥没错
Yes. Yes.
Of course, we did.
只是零用钱,对吧?
Pocket money, right?
-口袋都装不满 -我开玩笑的
Barely touches the sides.
I'm kidding.
对
Yeah.
但我不是
- I'm weirdly not.
我这一年从没有想到钱 一次都没有
I didn't think about money once during the year out. Not once.
如果你以为我会免除 你冒充有钱白人的罪恶感‥
Okay, if you thought that I was gonna
absolve you of whatever
rich white-passing guilt you may have--
我才不是这个意思 我也没有罪恶感
No. I'm not doing that.
I don't feel guilty.
反正不是我通常起床后的 那种罪恶感
Not anymore than I usually do when I... ...wake up.
疫情期间我在豪♥宅♥嗑药
I spent COVID
going from enormous kitchen to enormous kitchen,
压根儿没有想过钱的问题
seshing and not once did I think about money...
后来我着了魔一般 要找一套完美的白色睡衣
and then I became obsessed
with finding the perfect white pajamas, right?
我开了一个分页浏览一堆睡衣
So on one tab, there'd be these fucking pajamas,
另一个分页 是纽约堆积如山的尸体
and the other tab,
it would be these images of piles of bodies in New York.
还有惨淡的经济,全都在荧幕上
You know, the economy, all that shit,
我轮流看着这些东西
all through a fucking screen. So I'd cycle through them,
you know.
心情糟到睡不着
I was too fucked to sleep and then--
然后买♥♥四,五个尺码的睡衣
and then I'd buy these pajamas in four or five sizes,
而且退货资料都写好了 但是那些睡衣我都还留着
and the returns would be all marked up
for my convenience. I still have every single pair.
穿得合身的 会让我短暂地自我感觉良好
The ones that fit made me feel really fucking good for a bit.
最糟的是 我觉得这是我生平最爽的夏天
And the worst part is,
I think it was the best fucking summer of my life.
我要担心的只有睡衣
All I had to worry about was pajamas.
小雅,你来做什么?
Why did you come here, Yas?
想找人听你说话可以去酒吧
If you wanted to talk at someone you could have gone to a bar.
你真的有够愤世嫉俗
- Or... - God, you're so fucking cynical.
你有没有想过 你没钱的话会去哪里?
Do you ever wonder where you'd be without money?
我知道我会在哪里
I know exactly where I'd be without money.
我去帮你倒水,拜托喝掉
I'm gonna get you some water. Please drink it.
♪ THE ORDER OF DEATH" BY PUBLIC IMAGE LTD PLAYING] ♪
♪ This is what you want This is what you get ♪
♪ This is what you want
-♪ This is what you get...
♪ This is what you want This is what you get ♪
♪ This is what you want This is what you get... ♪
♪ This is what you want This is what you get ♪
♪ This is what you want This is what you get... ♪
艾瑞克 你还没进门,我就知道你来了
Eric, I heard you were in the building
before you stepped through the door.
很高兴我还是名声远播
Glad to hear my name still precedes me.
你可是大名鼎鼎的终结者啊
The Terminator! Notorious.
康迪丝好吗?
How's, uh, how's Candice?
还是一样无情
- It's relentless.
听着,我有个小危机
- Listen, uh,
詹姆斯高曼要跟 外汇及大宗商品的各主管开会
I've got a mini emergency. James Gorman wants a powwow
with the street-wide heads of FICC.
五大家族高峰会
吃得没那么好
- A meeting of the five families. - The food'll be worse.
做主的是摩根史坦利 跌破大家眼镜
Morgan Stanley calling the shots.
我们都是日本人的奴隶
A cold day in hell. Slaves to the Japanese.
当年我们轰炸他们 现在他们买♥♥咱们的银行,风水轮流转
We bomb them, they buy our banks.
比尔,我大老远来找你
- The world turns. - Bill, I came all the way here.
你只要有空我随时候教
I'd make time for you at the drop of a hat
根据我对你的了解 我想说的话绝对不会超过20分钟
and knowing you, I can't envisage
what I need to say taking longer than 20 minutes.
我可以把明天整天空下来给你
Listen, I can clear a full day for you tomorrow.
克里斯能帮你安排办公室
Chris can set you up in an office.
你先请
- After you. - Actually...
其实我要给你一个惊喜 你一定会喜欢的
I got a surprise for you. Oh, you're gonna love this.
跟我来
Come on!
我猜你应该会很想 用你师♥父♥的旧办公室
So, I, uh, thought you'd get a kick
out of working out of your mentor's old office.
纽曼
Ah, Newman.
那可怜家伙一直工作到最后一刻 办公室也就空着
Poor bastard worked right up until the end
and we haven't had a reason to move anyone in.
好好享用吧,你回家了
All right. Enjoy. You're home. Let's pick this up tomorrow.
我们明天谈
-喂? -我想回覆你的语♥音♥留言
- Hello? - I thought, I'd do you the courtesy
of acknowledging your voicemail.
对,你一直没有回覆 大家都等着拿钱
Yeah, you didn't get back to me and people needed to get paid.
你们这些孩子真不识相
You kids can't take a hint.
休假如何? 有没有去哪里玩?
All right.
How was your mandatory? You get away?
丹尼尔,我压根儿没想到放假的事
A holiday was far from my mind,
其实我一直睡不着
Daniel. In truth...
I've been struggling
to sleep.
为什么?
Why's that?
你说呢
You tell me.
你说呢
You tell me.
机座显示你在百老汇办公室
Um, dealer board says you're in the Broadway office.
Mm.
艾瑞克? 你还在吗?
Um, Eric. You, uh, you still there?
在,你呢?
Yeah, you?
Excuse me? Yeah, I'm still here.
你说什么? 对,我还在
错了,你不在了 因为我正在跟一张空椅子说话
No. No, you're not...
because I'm now talking to an empty seat.
- Fuck.
该死的
没事吧?
All good?
没事
Uh, yeah.
我出去打一通电♥话♥
I just need to get off the desk and make a quick call.
要把我一个人丢在这里?
You're gonna leave me here alone?
不是啦
No.
Um...
听着,我很想相信你
Look, I wanna trust you, um,
如果我们要对彼此坦诚
and if we're being transparent with each other,
我知道布鲁喜欢什么
I know what lights Bloom up.
亲近客户的目的 就是要知道他们的喜好
That's, like, the point of being close to a client
is like you know what animates them.
- Hmm. - I wanna do that by myself.
我想一个人做
我明白布鲁必须找钱买♥♥快助
I understand
Bloom needs to make room in his fund for FastAide,
但快助现在的价钱低,不买♥♥可惜
but it's a screaming buy at such depressed levels--
-我不是说你的理论不好 -至少考虑跟他提吧
Yeah I'm-- I'm not saying that it's not a good thesis.
剧集 | 投行风云(2020) | 导航列表