剧集 | 投行风云(2020) | 导航列表
Rish, does this squeeze have any legs?
放空会很痛苦
It'd be fucking painful to be short.
码点下手很准
Uh, Pierpoint's axed the right way.
就算红迪只是杂音,也没什么杀伤力
Even if Reddit's just noise, it's-- it's not harmful noise.
别忘了彭博今天的投资论♥坛♥
Remember, the, uh, Bloomberg Invest conference today
有可能成为医疗市场的 强力催化剂
has the potential to be a dynamite catalyst
带动的流量很大
in the medical space. There's a lot of flow around it.
对,这是放血和造王的日子
Yeah, this is a day of bloodletting
确实有返祖现象的感觉
and king-making.
It does have an atavistic feel, yes.
-你说什么? -返祖现象是‥
You what?
Oh, atavistic. Uh, like, um...
原始的意思
Primal.
说得太对了‥
That's fucking right mate. That's fucking... right.
你叫杰西买♥♥了快助吧
Tell me you got Jesse to buy FastAide.
他现在占了我们四成的业务
The guy's now 40 percent of the desk's flow.
我放手让你去帮他操作
I gave you the autonomy to cover him,
合约内容是要你说服他 接受小组的提案
and part of that contract means you need to sell him
on the desk's ideas.
今天是亲子上班日
It's bring your kid to work day.
我想看妈咪工作的地方
I wanted to see where Mommy worked.
你看起来很帅气,还有点不自在
You look smart, if a little uncomfortable.
我最好习惯这身打扮
Yeah, I better get used to it.
打名牌领带炉边闲谈
Gucci ties for fireside chats.
总不能穿着酒馆的旧上衣 出席彭博的论♥坛♥
Can't exactly go to a Bloomberg conference wearing
a Black Dog Tavern T-shirt from '98.
你要去彭博投资论♥坛♥?
You're going to Bloomberg Invest?
不能派手下去说明 你们公♥司♥最重要的三个构想吗?
Can't you just send a senior PM
to present your firm's top three ideas?
有时候重要的不是构想 是衣着得体的讲者
Sometimes, it's not about the idea,
it's about the suitably attired presenter.
他们要我去谈远距医疗的未来
They want me to talk to the future of telemedicine.
我在莱肯的投资 让我在那里变成思想领袖
For all intents and purposes, my investment in Rican
makes me look like a thought-leader there.
他们不知道是我说服你的
They don't know I got you into it.
Mm-hmm. Plus, I'm thinking of taking
而且我想扮演类似大使 甚至是总统的角色
on a more ambassadorial role.
Presidential even. Out of the day to day,
而不是整天看盘
you know, chart watching.
我突然搞失踪,必须跟你道歉
I owe you a tremendous apology for going AWOL.
我有点私事,以后不会再发生了
I had some personal stuff. It will never happen again.
有私事很正常
People have personal stuff going on all the time.
活着就会有私事
That's literally what being alive is.
你知道我来伦敦 不是为了工作吧?
You know, I didn't come to London to, uh, work.
李欧好吗?
How is Leo?
我怎么知道? 你见到他的次数比我多
How the fuck would I know? You see him more than I do.
听着
Look...
我当时在饭店见你 没打算跟你聊那么多的
when I met you in the hotel,
I had no intention of talking to you quite as much as I have.
但既然我投入了那么多时间
But given that I've invested all of that time,
而且这些时间都有机会成本
and given the opportunity cost of all that time invested...
你哪来的胆子不接我的电♥话♥?
how dare you not pick up the fucking phone to me?
我打了好几通电♥话♥给你
I tried calling you several times.
那是因为我打了好几通你都没接
After missing several of my calls.
杰西,我全心全意为你的投资着想
Jesse, I have done everything to facilitate your business.
我让你用低价买♥♥进莱肯
I got you into Rican at an amazing discount.
进军远距医疗市场
The telemedicine play.
让你放空快助 这是莱肯最大的竞争对手
And I took you short
on FastAide, their biggest competitor.
结果得到什么好处?
How's that going for us?
我甚至为此让你去找高盛
I even took the flow away to Goldman to do it.
我对我的看法就是这么有信心
It was that high conviction of view.
只是现在还没有回收
It simply hasn't worked yet.
红迪上有一批暴♥力♥网民 想逼我放弃放空快助
There's a group of Reddit school shooters
trying to force me out of that fucking FastAide short.
他们不可能知道你有仓位 不是冲着你来的
There's no way that they know
you have a position. It's not personal.
你又知道了? 他们在游戏驿站上也摆了我一道
What do you know? They fucked me on GameStop too.
他们觉得我是发灾难财的兀鹰
They think I'm a vulture profiteering
off of everything bad in the world.
我的同行都强制平仓了
All my peers are stopping out.
那是他们的损失 因为快助会掉到零
Well then that's their loss because FastAide
is going to zero.
万一贝佐斯回到地球 决定把快助变成亚马逊的新宠呢
What if Bezos comes back down to Earth and decides
to make FastAide Amazon's next pet?
实体店面已经凋零了
Brick and mortar is dead.
不是今天就是明天
If not today, then tomorrow.
不管那些科技宅是怎么跟你说的
No matter what any tech bro tells you.
2024年选总统的酒窝哥来了啊
There he is. Dimples 2024, over here.
我正在跟荷波说 高盛的理专叫我放弃放空快助
I was just telling Harper here, how my, uh, coverage at Goldman
has advised me to stop out of my FastAide short.
你放空了我心仪的股票?
Your, uh, you're short on my favorite equity story?
高盛觉得我被一群 母胎单身的家伙恶整得很难堪
Uh, I think Goldman thinks it's unbecoming
that I'm getting pounded
by a group of involuntary celibates.
劝我认赔杀出,免得惨赔 成为期刊的封面人物
- Think I should, uh, cut my losses,
before I'm too deep in the red and I end up on the front page
红迪轧空只是收♥购♥的烟雾弹
- of the Journal. - Well, the Reddit squeeze
is a distraction from the acquisition story.
亚马逊的人加入只是第一个讯号♥
The Amazon guy joining is just the first signal.
亚马逊如果收♥购♥快助
Amazon buy FastAide, uh,
我想快助会成为 跟国民保健署签约的大热门
I reckon they become favorites to win the hot NHS contracts
打得竞争对手莱肯 毫无还手能力
and blow competitors like Rican into irrelevancy.
荷波,你会怎么做?
Harper.
What would you do? Would you stop out of FastAide
会强制平仓快助吗? 还是会继续冲?
or would you run it?
做为码点跨商品交易组的成员
Obviously, as a member of the Pierpoint CPS desk,
我绝对不会帮你放空
I would have never taken you short.
是吗?
Wouldn't you?
但若我是你在高盛的理专
But if I were your coverage at Goldman, I would say...
我会问
若一开始相信这个提议 那你对痛苦的耐受性多高?
"What is your threshold for pain,
if you believed in the idea in the first place?"
丹尼,最后一个问题
Danny, final thing. If your coverage had gotten you
如果理专让你放空快助 这样结构不全的公♥司♥
into a structurally broken company like FastAide,
而且空头基础庞大
with a massive short base, and then hid when it began
看局势不对却躲了起来 你会怎么做?
to rip the other way, what would you do?
我会说对方是外行,然后走人
Call them an amateur and pull the line.
这是一定的,一拍两散
Oh, yeah, without a doubt, line out, finished.
Yeah? So what have we done to deserve your presence?
请问你何事大驾光临?
我只是想让荷波有面子
Oh, well, I just wanted to make Harper look
like a, uh, rock star on the desk.
你要告诉我这是怎么回事吗?
You gonna tell me what the fuck's going on?
我不知道你在说什么
I don't know what you're talking about.
-少来,你们刚刚在干嘛? -他是个怪人
Spare me. What was that dance?
你是他的理专
- He's eccentric. - You're his coverage.
我们本季最有信心的就是快助
Our highest conviction long this quarter has been FastAide.
他为何放空到这个地步? 请解释一下
Why is he short at the point of pain? Explain that to me.
你真觉得他会听我的话吗? 我只是第三年的分♥析♥师
Do you really think he listens to me?
I'm a fucking third year analyst.
我是只会点头的年轻女生 他才让我跟着
He keeps me around because I'm young
and a woman and I nod at him.
你指望我相信这套鬼话吗?
Do you expect me to buy that shit?
柏林发生的事 我们两个之间发生的事
Whatever happened in Berlin, whatever is happening
between us personally, we--
我们建立了很健康的共事关系
we established a very healthy working relationship.
你有麻烦的话就直说吧
So if you're in trouble, just say.
我居然会这么说,但不论好坏‥
I can't believe I'm talking
about this on the hoot, but for better or for worse...
但是不要骗我 那是无法弥补的伤害
- But don't lie to me. - ...loads of kids...
- on the internet... - We don't come back from that.
...are making FastAide the market story of the day.
我和这件事没关系
I have nothing to do with this.
布鲁这种人这么难对付是有原因的
This is why guys like Bloom are so hard to cover.
You're... ...you're disposable.
他随时可以不要你 大概在每间公♥司♥都有像你一样的人
He's probably got a Harper working at every other place
-这我很怀疑 -开♥盘♥会大涨30点
- on the street. - I doubt it.
It's about over, plus 30 percent.
十分钟后我开始回答 关于现金流的问题
So, I'll be fielding questions on flow color for ten minutes,
限时十分钟
and ten minutes only. This is beneath me. Thank you.
我可是纡尊降贵,谢谢配合
那是你自尊心作祟
That's your ego speaking. You might have heard
你可能听过艾德勒要过来裁员 但那是假的
Adler's coming over for Rif, but that's just a ruse.
我现在还不该说这些 但我以同事的身份告诉你
Between us, I'm not supposed to say this yet,
but colleague to colleague, I've earmarked you for New York
等我们并吞伦敦办公室后 我打算派你去纽约
when we subsume the London desk.
你能继续帮杰西投资
You can cover Jesse from there.
你要怎么居功都可以 但我会帮你做决策
You can have whatever glory you need.
剧集 | 投行风云(2020) | 导航列表