剧集 | 投行风云(2020) | 导航列表
- Not impossible, just thornier. - Hmm.
我不知道大规模推出 可以降低价格点
I didn't know that a price point cut
was on the cards for a wider rollout.
那是以前
Was. Was.
莱肯董事会以为 我听不出来他们看不起我
The Rican board don't realize I can hear them patronizing me
through the corporate verbiage.
我们只有一成八股权 对他们来说,我只是小虾米
We own 18 percent equity. I'm just a small voice to them.
我必须压低价格,不然投资人 会觉得莱肯不算道德投资
I need to deliver a price cut, or my investors will wonder
whether Rican actually qualifies as a moral investment.
Hmm.
我看到你直接找上麦凯维的车
I saw you making a beeline for McKelvey's car.
我的眼力有如老鹰
- I'm a hawk. - Eagle-eyed.
原来是鹰眼妹
- Um...
其实我要找的人是费林
No, it was actually Felim I was after.
等他买♥♥下布鲁的股权
When he takes Bloom's stake, I'm gonna chew his ear clean off
降低价格点的事 我会缠着他说个不停
about lowering that price point.
他的立场是什么?
- What's his position? - I'd love to know.
我也想知道
荷波,这是奥萝儿 奥萝儿是保守党的后起之秀
Harper, um, this is Aurore, a risen star in the Tory party.
这个位置很安全
Very safe seat.
其实我在码点的 债务资本市场组做了六年
I actually did six years in DCM at Pierpoint.
负责医疗领域
- Oh. - Healthcare.
现在志向转向政♥府♥
And now an interest in government.
奥萝儿刚刚被提名进入 卫生和社会保健特别委员会
Aurore's just been nominated
for Health and Social Care Select Committee.
莱肯和国民保健署合作 是很令人振奋的主意
Rican partnering with the NHS is an exciting idea.
法规通过有时间表吗?
Is there a timeline on regulatory approval?
这个还没谈
I'm not across those conversations yet.
不过我同意 这确实是个令人振奋的主意
Though I do agree,
it's a potentially exciting idea,
前提是莱肯能兑现承诺 在美国增加取得性并压低成本
if Rican can deliver on their promise
to increase access and reduce costs in the US.
私人医疗议题 很容易触发国内民众情绪
Private healthcare...
...it's a very emotional subject here.
我想若是无法普及化应该会失败
I imagine without a narrative that speaks to universality,
it's a bit of a non-starter.
野莓琴酒或掺汤鸡尾酒?
- Sloe gin or Bull Shot? - She'll take a punt on the Bull.
给她鸡尾酒
-谢谢 -乐意之至
- My pleasure. No problem. - Thank you.
GUEST 2: I'm not really into blood sports,
but thankfully pheasant is sustainable...
杰西,想像枪管的前端有个环 而不只是准星
Jesse, try and imagine there's a hoop on the end of the gun
rather than just a bead.
让鸟尾保持在环内 这样比较好瞄准
So, you can keep the tail of the bird inside the hoop,
and that way you can track the line more consistently.
Hmm.
评论别人的枪法 不是有失绅士风度吗?
Isn't it ungentlemanly
to comment on someone's shooting?
-你打到几只? -我打得很准
- How many did you get? - I shot straight.
你不该问别人打到几只
You're not supposed to ask, "how many."
她怎么可能知道 管理这种鸟事的古老封建法律?
How the fuck is she supposed to know
all the arcane feudal laws that govern this bullshit?
有些人是不是一出生 就会拿到手册?
Is there a handbook they give certain men at birth or...
-荷波,你要抹血 -什么?
Harper.
Why don't you blood yourself?
荷波,擦一下‥
- What? - Harp, you, you wipe the--
用手指沾了再涂‥
Just get a couple of fingers in there and daub.
还有人想吃果酱三明治吗? 手会吃得黏黏的
Anyone for a jam sandwich?
- That's it. - Let's get our
-可以了,恭喜 -你是我们的一份子了
fingers sticky.
- Congratulations. - Thank you.
高明的伪装者
- Part of the club. - Great pretender.
Mm-hmm.
艾瑞克,你做业务好多年了 来打猎的次数应该多不胜数
Eric, you're about a million years old in sales years.
You must have been on too many of these to count.
你不觉得该退下来了吗?
Isn't it time you hung up your gun?
-也许吧,荷波,借一步说话 -好
Yeah. Maybe. Harper, can I grab you quickly?
我准备了上好的 请用果酱和鱼香三明治
- Yeah.
Sticky fingers, and fishy fingers for all.
叫你的人不要闹了 你没有在控制他
Tell your guy to stop fucking around.
You're not controlling him.
你不觉得我们在瞎子摸象吗?
Don't you think we might be operating in the dark here?
我觉得董事会 故意隐瞒了一些资料
I feel like the board is deliberately hiding
something material.
要我自己去跟布鲁谈吗?
Am I gonna have to talk to Bloom myself?
看,一只白雉鸡
There, there! Look, white pheasant!
他不会听你的,我又不是小孩子
He won't listen to you.
- I'm not a fucking child. - Respectfully, yes, you are.
我无意冒犯,但你是
有人想吃果酱三明治吗?
Anyone for a jam sandwich?
- Fuck!
- Fuck! Fuck!
可恶‥
没打中
Missed.
Holy shit!
该死的
-我看看‥ -没事
- Bloody fool, you hit him with the pellets. - Let me see, let me see.
It's all right. It's okay.
-有没有急救人员或急救箱? -天啊,现场有医师吗?
Is there a medic or first aid?
Oh, my God. Is there a doctor or
is everyone here in finance?
- ...it just stings a bit.
有没有急救人员?
GUEST 3: Maybe, somebody load up the Rican app?
晚安,荷波
Good evening, Harper.
拜托别再小题大作了
No more commotion, please.
只是跳弹弄出来的皮肉伤
Superficial cuts from a few stray pellets,
国民保健署 还是会让你等上四个小时
and the NHS still has you waiting for four fucking hours.
- But anyway.
千万别让美国人拿到枪
Never give a gun to an American.
要命,可以帮你拿什么东西吗?
Fuck, can I get you something?
我要深咖啡色的浓烈液体
Aye, drink-wise I will have something brown and deep.
-没问题 -我还有点惊魂未定
- A strong water. - You got it.
Even my nerves feel a little frayed.
”荷波史登,砸锅达人”
-"Harper Stern."
"Face that launched a thousand fuck-ups."
你该可怜的人是我才对,女士
I'm the one you're supposed to be pitying please, madam.
码点显然不觉得 你的脸有多令人难忘
Not that Pierpoint think
that your face is very memorable.
我在今天早上的资料里 看到你的照片
I noticed your picture,
was it in this morning's, uh, deck.
这种事多了,我已经麻木了
Yeah, a variant of that.
Happens so often, I've become desensitized to it.
码点的投资银行家 今天可是黄袍加身了
Can't say the I-bankers over at Pierpoint
have covered themselves in much glory today,
尤其是因为那本 备受瞩目的投售简报书
especially with all the hoopla surrounding the pitch book.
27页?
Is this page 27?
那是怎么回事?
What was that about?
艾瑞克没跟你说吗?
莱肯委制了一份分♥析♥
Rican commissioned analysis
了解如何支付拓展远距医疗 至美国低收入市场的费用
on how to fund the tele-med expansion
to low-income households in the US.
麦凯维说分♥析♥尚未完成
McKelvey said it hadn't been done.
他对其他投资人省略了真♥相♥
No, he, um, elided the truth to the other investors.
分♥析♥结果显示降低价格点 只有一个办法
The analysis showed,
the only way to, uh, lower the consumer price point
那就是减少股利 这当然会影响股价
was to cut the dividend.
Which, of course, hurts the share price,
短期内会造成价格崩♥盘♥
kills the value in the short term, and...
我买♥♥进的愿意也会低很多
frankly, makes it far less likely
to make me want to buy in.
所以他们秘而不宣?
- So, they suppressed it? - Mm-hmm.
给你特权 而不是安娜这样的投资者?
To privilege you, over investors like Anna?
我来参加打猎活动 你们就应该偷笑了,懂吗?
You should all feel very lucky
I'm even at this fucking shoot at all.
Understand?
我再度为了你下午的事道歉
I am really sorry, again, about your afternoon.
还是放眼大局好了
Well, let's concentrate on the bigger picture.
因为今天不知道出于什么原因
Because today, for some reason, the universe has sent down
宇宙决定派一个小鬼 在我面前乱用枪♥械♥
a wee fucking goblin, to misuse a firearm in my face.
所以他卖♥♥股份给我时‥ 他一定会卖♥♥的
So when he now sells to me, which he fucking will...
我会回想这个我差点没命的下午
I'll look back on this...
as the afternoon that I almost died.
但我还是会笑着赚得荷包满满
But I still left with the Devil's things in my pocket.
干杯
- Slàinte Mhath.
你好,荷波在吗?
Hi. Is Harper in? I've been trying her.
我一直打她手♥机♥
她出门了
Uh, she's away.
你要进来吗?
Do you wanna come in?
好
Okay.
不知道
I don't know.
我甚至不知道这样对不对
I don't even really know if it's right.
我知道我想有个新的开始 新的楼层,新的上司
I know I want the fresh start, new floor, new boss.
谢谢
Thank you.
我只是‥
I just--
当我看到像荷波这样的人
I look at someone like Harper...
她工作马上就上手了
and she's just innately good at her job,
得到别人的尊重
and people just take her seriously,
剧集 | 投行风云(2020) | 导航列表