剧集 | 投行风云(2020) | 导航列表
为什么迟到?
Why were you late?
在给自己做心理建设
Oh, I was just hyping myself up.
可以给我一杯咖啡吗?
Can you get me a coffee? Only if you're getting one.
如果你要喝的话
Can you get me a coffee? Only if you're getting one.
我不喝
-Oh, I wasn't. -You'll want one eventually.
你迟早会要的
-Oh, I wasn't. -You'll want one eventually.
我可以出去买♥♥
-I can go out. -Harper's getting me one.
荷波要去
-I can go out. -Harper's getting me one.
好
Sure.
鲍伯,别以为我没发现 你回来之后一通电♥话♥都没打
And, Bob, don't think I've not noticed
鲍伯,别以为我没发现 你回来之后一通电♥话♥都没打
you haven't made a single outgoing call
鲍伯,别以为我没发现 你回来之后一通电♥话♥都没打
since we've been back. I know,
我知道你一直在接电♥话♥
you've been dealing with incoming.
但你不只是捕手,你也是投手
You're not just a catcher, you're a pitcher.
你也去开会了
You were in that meeting.
听着,对手掌呼气
Look, breathe on your hand.
看,你还没死呢
See? You're alive after all.
我在做我的摘要邮件
I was just doing my digest email.
没人会看啦
Nobody-- Nobody reads that email.
那个比杜斯妥也夫斯基还难懂 而且更无趣
It's getting denser than Dostoyevsky. And less fun.
标准普尔上升了一个百分点
S&P up one percent. Ten-year, boring. Dollar, lower.
十年期,无聊,美元,下跌
S&P up one percent. Ten-year, boring. Dollar, lower.
摘要必须简明扼要
A digest is meant to be digestible!
喂?
Hello. Oh, you wanna speak to the infamous Bob?
你找恶名昭彰的鲍伯?马上帮你转接
Hello. Oh, you wanna speak to the infamous Bob?
你找恶名昭彰的鲍伯?马上帮你转接
Putting you through now. They wanna speak to Robert Ford.
他们要找罗伯福特
Putting you through now. They wanna speak to Robert Ford.
是你吗,懦夫罗伯福特?
That you? The coward Robert Ford?
我不怕
I'm not scared.
拿不动客户名单来
Go to the dormant client list
打电♥话♥给活动最少的客户
and call the least active account.
今天就打
Today.
-这里是谁坐?-纽约佬说要空出来
-Hey. Who's sitting here? -New York said keep it empty.
干嘛,给新人坐吗?
What, for the new stiff?
可以回来讨论销♥售♥业绩吗?
Hey, can we circle back on that sales credit convo?
我的咖啡呢?
Hey, how about that coffee?
是啊,别人有钱还是错的
我爸妈被困在圣特罗佩
My parents got stuck
住在用天价租的别♥墅♥
in Saint-Tropez. So ensconced themselves
住在用天价租的别♥墅♥
in some villa at some inordinate price,
但我想他们心里一定很满意
but I'm sure they are yet to fully mentally contend with.
菜难吃死了
-The food is vile. -Yeah, at 60 quid a crudit茅
光是面包就要六十英镑,不满意也难
-The food is vile. -Yeah, at 60 quid a crudit茅
光是面包就要六十英镑,不满意也难
at Cinquante Cinq, it's hard to go wrong.
我个人倒是很自豪
Personally, I'm very proud of the fact
我参加了两个媒体证实为 超级传播事件的活动
I went to two media-confirmed super-spreader events
却完全没得病
and managed not to catch anything.
权贵阶级真幸福,有金钟罩护体
Ah, the blessings of privilege. It's like a halo.
反正比口罩有用
Yeah, it's better than any mask.
那是豆奶吗?
Oh, is that soy?
史登,你以前在马龙莫瑟时 不是负责妮可吗?
Yo, Stern, didn't you back up Nicole at Mallon Mercer?
我说真的,不要浪费时间
Honestly, don't waste your time.
你朋友雅思敏在跟布雷文基金谈
Your buddy Yasmin's talking to that fund outta Brevan.
你也去参一脚,让他知道 你是更有经验的接触点
Jump on and show him you're a more sophisticated
你也去参一脚,让他知道 你是更有经验的接触点
touch point into our offering.
我们是要跨过外汇的业务吗?
Are we stepping across FX accounts?
我们不是同一个船队吗?
Fleet of ships on the same tide?
-那就要确保我们的船最大 -你担心纽约的表现比我们好?
Let's make sure we're the biggest boat.
-那就要确保我们的船最大 -你担心纽约的表现比我们好?
Are you worried that New York is outperforming us?
今天外汇打电♥话♥时插♥进♥去,拜托
Hook into that call with FX. Today, please.
这里有人年轻到关心迷因股吗?
Is anyone here young enough to give a fuck
这里有人年轻到关心迷因股吗?
about meme stocks?
因为一直有人在问我
'Cause people keep asking me about 'em!
听着,雅思敏,这可能是 我们最后一通公事上的电♥话♥
Look, Yas, this may be our last
听着,雅思敏,这可能是 我们最后一通公事上的电♥话♥
professional phone call.
-为什么?-我晚点再解释
Why is that? -MAXIM: I'll explain more later.
我知道平日晚上开派对有点嚣张
Yeah, I know it's a bit rogue to have a party on a weeknight,
但事业毁于一旦 不是天天发生的事
but a career doesn't blow up every day.
你好,麦辛 我是跨商品组的荷波史登
Hi, Maxim, this is Harper Stern from Cross Product.
这是尼克森时期的白宫吗?
我只是想告诉你
I just wanted to let you know that, um,
我们随时乐于协助你
we are very much here, if you need any flow
如果你的外汇业务 需要任何交易组的建议
or color-slash-currency ideas from the CPS end.
小雅,你知道她在听吗?
不知道,但我也不意外
Uh, no. But I shouldn't be surprised.
麦辛,诚如你所知
Maxim, as you know,
过去十二个月 简单的交易都在抛售美金
the layup trade over the past 12 months
过去十二个月 简单的交易都在抛售美金
has been selling the dollar and...
而且什么?
And?
而且……
And...
小雅,晚上见
有什么事吗?
Can I help you? -Did I do something funny?
我做了什么好笑的事吗?
Can I help you? -Did I do something funny?
没有,但是我觉得很有意思
No. But, uh...
没有,但是我觉得很有意思
I'm amused.
抱歉,我们之间有什么问题吗?
I'm sorry, do we have a fucking problem?
荷波,我想气候变迁的次数 都比想你的次数多
less than I think about climate change.
事实上,你要听听 你对我有多不重要吗?
Actually, do you want a guided tour
事实上,你要听听 你对我有多不重要吗?
of your irrelevancy to me?
要吗,好,那就来吧
Yeah? Okay, let's do that.
我的问题是其他人回来之后 办公室一直有一个空位
My problem is that we've had an empty seat
我的问题是其他人回来之后 办公室一直有一个空位
on this fucking desk, since the rest of us came back.
我很高兴你在放长假的时候 耻度低到透过其他交易员操作
Now, I'm glad you've had the shame
我很高兴你在放长假的时候 耻度低到透过其他交易员操作
to execute through other traders during your extended vacay.
这表示我现在要你报价的话 你会不报价吗?
Does that mean when I ask you for a price now,
这表示我现在要你报价的话 你会不报价吗?
you're not gonna give me a price?
没错
Fuck no, that privilege is reserved for people
那项殊荣是保留给 在这里工作的人,荷波
Fuck no, that privilege is reserved for people
那项殊荣是保留给 在这里工作的人,荷波
who actually fucking work here, Harper.
我一天也工作十二个小时
I put in 12-hour days.
在饭店套房♥晃来晃去
Drifting around a hotel suite, brewing coffee,
煮咖啡和侵犯自己不算工作
and attacking yourself does not make a job of work.
你只是自以为是天神 因为没人在影片上看到
You're only God in your own head
你只是自以为是天神 因为没人在影片上看到
because none of us see it on the tape.
那一切都没有货币化
None of it is monetized.
你要让他那样跟我说话吗?
You gonna let him talk to me like that?
是啊,去跟爸爸告状吧
Go on, run to Daddy.
让他?我又不是你的监护人
Let him? I'm not your keeper.
我本不该需要监听你的电♥话♥ 确定你做好自己的工作
I shouldn't have to listen in to your calls
我本不该需要监听你的电♥话♥ 确定你做好自己的工作
to make sure you can do your job.
也许我才是你的监护人 最好记住这一点
Well, maybe I'm your fucking keeper.
也许我才是你的监护人 最好记住这一点
We should remember that. - Okay.
离开办公室,马上
Off the desk, right now.
又要去开秘密会议了
for another one of their secret powwows.
这是杰瑞米凯尔的节目吗?
Like some Jeremy Kyle level shit.
办公室新人去买♥♥午餐 是外汇组不成文的规定
It's kind of an unwritten rule
办公室新人去买♥♥午餐 是外汇组不成文的规定
that the grad gets lunch for the desk in FX.
从什么时候开始的?
Since when?
抱歉,我应该警告你的
Sorry, I should have warned you.
别担心,你会习惯遮掩自己的锋芒的
Don't worry, you'll get used to dimming your light.
我只是觉得我不是来跑腿的 这会设下不好的先例
I just don't think that's what I'm here to do.
我只是觉得我不是来跑腿的 这会设下不好的先例
It sets a precedent.
贾姬,你的业务需要支援吗?
Jackie, do you need help backing up any of your accounts?
维妮莎,我免费给你一个忠告
Venetia, so, let me tell you something for free.
你必须尽快笼络所有人
Um, you need to get everyone on side early.
这是我们这里的制度
There is a system.
请注意可能的飞沫区
Please be cognizant
请注意可能的飞沫区
of the potential droplet area.
我认为不该由办公室新人去买♥♥午餐
I don't think it's appropriate
我认为不该由办公室新人去买♥♥午餐
that the junior person on the desk get the lunches.
好
All right.
应该打破这个恶性循环,不是吗?
I think it's important we try and break the cycle. Don't you?
剧集 | 投行风云(2020) | 导航列表