剧集 | 投行风云(2020) | 导航列表
我们基于环境,社会 与公♥司♥治理的兴趣和投资
Our interest and stake from a ESG perspective
取决于扩大取得管道 以服务低收入户
was contingent on broadening access,
so we could service lower-income households.
我们会尽可能地追求包容性
We're looking to be as inclusive as we possibly can.
无障碍取得 本来就是我们成立的宗旨
I mean, uh, accessibility was a founding tenet for us.
”口袋中的医师”
-"A doctor in your pocket." - Harper Stern. Pierpoint.
我是码点的荷波史登
突然变成问答时段了
An impromptu Q&A session.
您能证实您的计划 是降低美国的价格点吗?
So, can you confirm
that the plan is to lower the US price point?
我本来听说只要花六个月 后来变成八个月
I was told that would happen in six months,
then eight.
基准一直在变
Base case keeps moving.
我们还在进行时间的分♥析♥ 所以会调整
We're still working up the analysis on the timings.
That's what it is, but you well know
但各位都知道我们公♥司♥的目标 就是要让医疗民♥主♥化
the only reason we exist
is to democratize healthcare, locally and globally.
包括地方和全球
但我们还是不知道 你们要如何资助较低的价格点
And there's still no visibility
on how you plan to fund that lower price point?
我相信分♥析♥完成后就知道了
I'm sure once we've worked the analysis,
it will tell us.
咱们去打猎吧 免得那些鸟组织工会
Okay, let's go see about them birds,
before they start to unionize.
谢谢你的那顿晚餐
Thanks for that dinner.
你朋友邀我去 老布朗普顿路上的戒酒聚会
Your pal invited me to one of those posh AA meetings
off the Old Brompton Road.
我认识了好多人,戒酒真是件好事
Incredible networking, lucky I had my card.
维妮莎,雅思敏那样介绍人脉 叫做附加价值
Venetia, we call that kind of intro by Yas, "value add."
-把这个写下来 -很高兴能帮上忙
- You should write that down. - Glad to be of service.
你介意我让维妮莎跟进吗?
Do you mind if I get Ven to follow up?
该死的,我已经跟进了
Oh, shit. I already did.
去死啦,不要跟我谈伊隆马斯克
Oh, fuck off! Don't talk to me about Elon Musk.
(德语)没错,他们提供了 比买♥♥黄金更轻松简便的投资方式
♪ [SPACEY SYNTHESIZER MUSIC PLAYING] ♪
(德语)
Precious metals ETFs
are a popular way to invest in these metals.
(德语)
Either through physical or futures-based exposure.
(德语)太好了,再见
Super. Tschuss!
赛勒丝
Celeste, hi. Um...
我是来为昨天的事情道歉的
I...
I just really wanted to apologize for yesterday.
我父亲有时候很幼稚
My father can be...
- a bit of a child. - No need to apologize.
不需要道歉
我想说应该主动一点
Well, I thought, um,
I should be, you know, proactive.
我跟洛可吃了一顿很愉快的晚餐
So...
I had an excellent dinner with Rocco.
我帮他介绍了 外汇部门的加密货币专家
I introduced him to one of our crypto guys in FX.
他们一拍即合
They really hit it off. So...
我觉得我们应该会很有赚头
Yeah, I think it could be super generative for us.
谁有赚头? 外汇部门,避险基金销♥售♥?
Generative, for whom?
Foreign Exchange Hedge Fund Sales?
我们一直说码点大家庭 说要改善内部沟通
Well, you know, we're always talking about "One Pierpoint,"
breaking down silos, cross-pollinating clients.
彼此介绍客户
课本上也许是这样写的
Yes, well, that may be in your graduate literature.
你帮他介绍了联络的对象 但那个人不是我
You just gave him a person to speak to in this firm
that is not me.
我不喜欢分享我的人
I don't like to share my guys,
利益和思维的分享都不行
profit-share, mind-share, whatever. My list is my list.
我的名单只属于我一个人
对不起
I'm so sorry.
那不是我的用意
That was not my intention at all.
我相信你是无心的
Oh, I'm sure it wasn't.
但这不是我对你的规划
It's just not what I had in mind for you.
杰西,我是艾瑞克陶
- Jesse, Eric Tao. - Yeah.
我们居然没见过面
Oh, I'm surprised we've never crossed.
有什么好惊讶的?
Well, why's that a surprise?
-费林,很高兴见到你 -彼此
Felim, good to see you.
- And you. - Yeah.
我老是记得你长相一般
You know, my memory always seems to relegate you to average.
每次看到你,都被你的英俊吓到
I remain shocked by your in-person handsomeness.
很好
- Very good.
本周指数都上扬了
Well, the indices are all up this month.
这是你的主力吧? 你应该狠狠地捞了一票
That's all you track, right?
You must be making out like a bandit.
或者错失了用打折价 买♥♥莱肯股权的机会
Or maybe missing out on the Rican block at a discount
阻碍了你的基金本月的表现
has prohibited your fund
from keeping in rude health this month.
咱们别被这一行的 密谋诡计卷进去了,好吗?
Let's not get caught up in the low...
skullduggery of our profession, shall we, Jesse?
我不以我们的行业为耻
I'm not ashamed of our profession.
我们与天使同在
We're with the angels.
-没有美化,对吧? -至少打扮一下嘛
- No need to dress it up. - Or dress up even?
看在主人的份上多少花点心思吧
Maybe a wee bit more respect for our hosts?
我已经很花心思了,兄弟
- Oh, I'm dressed up, buddy.
你这个在寒冷气候长大的人 别想对我说三道四
I won't let your cold-weather breeding convince you otherwise.
Ooh!
我是在哪儿长大的?
Whereabouts was I bred?
依我看,你八成是贵族出身的吧
You pass to my eye, very aristocratic.
我觉得一辈子一成不变不是好事
Imagine thinking it was a good thing
可以过来一下好吗?
for a man to live a life and never change.
Would you mind, uh, gathering round, please?
...sustainable.
请各位过来一下,谢谢
Would you gather round, please? Thank you.
过来一点,我不会咬人 咬人要另外收费
Come on in, I don't bite. That's extra.
我想看清楚所有的角度 才能知道要怎么跟布鲁提案
I'm just trying to see all the angles,
so I know how to pitch Bloom.
唱首歌♥给他听吧
Sing him a fucking song.
双赢
Win-win.
希望各位喜欢刚刚的培根三明治 昨晚的酒也醒了
Well, I hope you've all enjoyed your bacon butties,
and soaked up, uh, whatever you drank in the bar last night.
今天一共有三百只鸟 分为三轮驱赶
Uh, now, we've got a 300-bird day for you,
and we'll be taking in three drives in total.
没有打猎经验的人请过来找我
For those of you who haven't shot before,
我们会为各位安排的
just come to see me,
and we'll get you sorted, all right?
对了,今天早上 各位也许会看到罕见的白雉鸡
Oh, and by the way. This morning you may see
a rare white pheasant.
它们有”外交豁免权” 请不要开枪
Now, they enjoy diplomatic immunity.
Do not shoot.
不然会罚五百镑,知道吗?
Five hundred pound fine.
- All right?
准备好的人请跟我来
GRUFFYDD Right, well, if you're, uh, good to go, follow me.
荷波,你怎么专门找恶霸?
What is it with you and bullies, eh, Harper?
You just seem to go from one to another.
这个行业诡谲多变 不表示你也得跟着善变
Just because the business is fickle,
it doesn't mean that you have to be.
李欧布鲁是个很有趣的名字
Leo Bloom is, uh, an interesting name.
我没想到你♥爸♥爸这么喜欢看书
Didn't take your dad for much of a reader.
杰西以为《尤利西斯》是游艇的名字
Jesse thinks that Ulysses is a yacht in a marina.
他觉得大家都把他当成俗人
Yeah, I think he thinks people think he's a philistine.
But... he is a big Mel Brooks fan.
不过他的确很爱梅尔布鲁克斯
他似乎非常关心你的学业
He... he seems invested in your academic prospects.
他只是很舍得花钱
He's, uh... throwing money at it.
你♥爸♥付我钱不是要我陪你游泳
Your dad's not paying me to swim with you.
准备好的话我在这里等你
When you're ready, I'll be right here.
你用20铅径霰弹吧
- You'll do fine with a 20 bore.
枪把和枪托都很小
It's, uh, got a nice small grip and stock on there.
非常适合你
It's perfect for someone like you.
这个也给你
- All right? - Thanks.
I'll give you a set of these.
还有‥
Oh, and, uh...
Pretty snazzy life, right.
- Dogs!
抱歉,杰西,看来你输了
Sorry, Jesse! Wiped your eye with that one!
GUEST 1: Nice shot!
再来一轮就能喝午前茶了
One more drive until elevenses.
我好想吃巧克力饼干
Oh, I could murder a chocolate finger.
注意看头部 有一只眼睛一定要盯着头部
Focus on the head.
- One eye should always be... - Anna!
安娜,你好厉害
You made that look easy.
我不只是姿势漂亮而已
Not just Peg Totty.
我是08年北♥京♥奥♥运♥的 定向飞靶选手
- I shot skeet in Beijing '08. - Huh.
-不过当然没有人问我 -是啊
Unsurprisingly, nobody bothers to ask.
Right.
谢谢你帮我买♥♥咖啡
- Thank you again for the coffee. - Yeah. Of course.
小事,如果当时知道你是谁 我还会加一片饼干
If I'd known it was you,
I might have stretched to a cookie.
我们公♥司♥是社会影响力基金
Well, we are a Social Impact Fund.
所以想买♥♥我们的难度比较高
So, it's purportedly harder to buy us.
不是不可能,只是比较麻烦
剧集 | 投行风云(2020) | 导航列表