剧集 | 投行风云(2020) | 导航列表
她至少很火♥辣♥吧?
- Was she hot at least?
我从来没有高♥潮♥过这么多次
I've never come that many times.
这么多阶段
- So many... stages.
我从来没有跟已婚人士在一起过
And I've never been with a married person before.
所以才这么销魂
我没想过自己会是‥ (法语)第三者
[IN ENGLISH] I've never thought of myself as
- l'autre femme. - La maîtresse.
(法语)情妇
别担心
I wouldn't worry.
艾莎和我有一套规定
Elsa and I have our rules.
一旦发展到昨天那样的阶段 我就必须告诉她
When it developed to the stage it got to last night,
I had to tell her.
这是我们相处的方式 很适合我们
It's just how we operate. It works for us.
你是怎么说的?
What did you say?
我跟她说 我可能会违反我们的一条规定
I told her I was in danger of breaking one of our rules.
这种事不可能有规定吧?
Surely people don't actually have rules
- around these things. - Uh, yes.
有的
我们当初订定规则
We established them
就订好她会是比较开放的那一方
when we established that she was the more
open partner in our open arrangement.
抱歉,我无意吓到你
Sorry, I didn't mean to freak you out.
我不是故意讲得这么实际
I don't mean to use such practical language.
艾莎很一板一眼
Elsa is very exacting. She's a QC, you see.
她是做品管的
你们的开放式关系多久了?
How long have you been open?
那是艾莎的用字
That's Elsa's phrasing.
我喜欢用”多边恋”
I prefer polyamorous.
她不是个专一的人
She's not one for monogamy.
她以前很滥交 那是70年代的事
She was very promiscuous, and, I guess it was the '70s.
她五十几岁的时候 以为自己罹癌,吓了一跳
Then she had a cancer scare in her 50s,
但我需要界限
but I needed some parameters.
她另外有人,我也可以
She's seeing someone, so why can't I?
处于婚姻之中却不觉得受困 感觉很不错
It's nice to be in an institution as comforting
as marriage and not feel trapped.
我知道你比我年轻
I know you're younger than me, but surely
但也不至于天真到以为 我会循规蹈矩吧?
you're not naive enough to think...
I'm not just a little... messy, huh?
午餐吃得开心吗?
Good lunch?
有没有看到联博投信的分♥析♥师 是怎么说快助的?
Have you seen what that analyst
at Alliance Bernstein's saying about FastAide?
那个长得像杰瑞亚当斯的
The Gerry Adams looking one.
没有,我觉得他比较像 哈罗德希普曼
Nah, I'd say he's more Harold Shipman.
这两人的感觉很像吧?
Similar vibe, though.
这是罗伯吗?
Is this-- is this Robert?
Oh, yeah, the old glasses...
- Um. - ...beard aesthetic.
Big criminal energy that combo. You rock that combo...
这是我们的笑话
- In joke. - Hmm.
...what is he saying?
我们的幽默感现在比较成熟了
Nothing interesting actually, the more I listen.
Our sense of humor has matured since then.
你认识他吗?
Do you know him?
他现在似乎在带我,好像吧
He's kind of mentoring me. I think.
你找的师♥父♥很奇怪
Interesting path to follow.
Gerry Adams and Harold Shipman
其实我越来越觉得他是个好人
would make a better equity analyst than this fella...
Actually,
I'm more and more certain he was one of the good ones.
Uh, don't worry,
别担心 我不会让别人利用我,欺负我
I'd never let myself get used and abused.
很好
Good. So, you shouldn't, me neither.
你不该这样,我也是
我知道我从来没有好好带过你
I know I've not been much of a mentor.
At all.
不过要是有什么需要 我就在楼上
But if you ever need anything, I'm just upstairs.
谢谢
- Thank you.
好
Okay.
♪ I VOW TO THEE MY COUNTRY" PLAYING ON PIPE ORGAN] ♪
有地方要去?
- Somewhere to be?
晚点有工作
Oh, just a work thing later.
我们会在伦敦停留一周 来吃晚饭吧,带李欧一起来
We're staying in London for a week.
Come round for dinner. You and Leo.
这样就能看看你的外甥本人了
You can see your nephews. You know, in person.
抱歉,我有点心不在焉
I'm sorry I've been a bit absent.
孩子好吗?
How are they?
看到孩子学走路 让我体悟到自己终将一死
Walking reminders that we're all going to die.
已经会走路了?
They're walking, already?
看着孩子,我会心里一惊 觉得自己来日无多
I look at them and think "Fuck,
we haven't got much left, have we?"
感觉很病态
- That sounds morbid. - It's fantastic!
其实很棒,提醒我自己还活着
- Reminds me I'm alive.
我们很快就会为了他们 回到这里来
You know, we'll blink and be back here with both of them.
他们一出生 奎库就在医院帮他们登记了
Kwaku tried to sign them up from the hospital
the moment they were born.
现在已经不流行这样了
Apparently, they don't do that anymore.
精英教育的意味太浓厚
Well, seems more meritocratic.
他能进来真的是奇蹟
It's a miracle we got him here.
他有一些”行为问题”
He's having some behavioral issues.
如果你能偶尔去看看 他们会很高兴的
I think they'd appreciate it if you visited him
跟他谈谈,让他重回正轨
once in a while. Talk to him. Get him back on the right track.
你知道你必须接受升职吧?
You know you have to take that promotion, right?
你的工作很崇高,真的 我们都以你为荣
It's admirable, what you've been doing,
it really is. And we're all proud of you...
但是你必须重新出发 我们不会让你虚度人生
but you need to get going again.
We're not going to just let you throw your life away.
你讲得太夸张了
That seems a bit melodramatic.
我们家本来就比较夸张
Well, we're all prone to melodrama in this family.
你跟他们说你会在码点待三年
You told them you'd do three years at Pierpoint.
结果不到一年就离开了
You did less than a year.
这一年你都在原地踏步 老实说就是浪费时间
You spend a year treading water.
Frankly, wasting time, not contributing.
对社会没有贡献,停滞但不稳定
Static yet unstable. You've barely seen any of us.
几乎不跟家人见面
你生活的其他方面 我们完全不过问
They give you latitude in other parts of your life.
-什么意思? -你心里明白
- What does that mean? - You know what it means.
他们也已经不在乎了
And they don't really care anymore.
他们在乎的程度已经不能再低了
I mean, they care as little now as they're ever going to care,
但这种不稳定状态 他们不会明讲,但心里很难过
but this instability,
they won't tell you this, but it kills them.
-我现在有工作 -那根本就是社工
- I'm working now. - And it's tantamount to social work.
没有任何可见的发展轨迹
It has no visible trajectory.
现在是你一边舀水,船一边进水
You're bailing out the boat but the water's just rushing
back in through the holes.
光是一个人无法影响大局
One man can't make a difference there.
好华丽的比喻,她会很骄傲的
Oh, that's a virtuoso piece of rhetoric, well done.
如果是她说,不会这么隐晦
- She'd be proud. - She'd be a lot less subtle
if she got going.
他们只希望 我们不要辜负他们的期待
They just want us to live up to their expectations.
不然这一切是为了什么?
Otherwise, what else was all this for?
不论是身体或心灵 这应该都做不到
I'm not sure that's physically or spiritually possible.
那就不要辜负自己的期待
Well, then just live up to your own.
你难道没有责任 让孩子拥有你有的一切吗?
Don't you think you have a responsibility
to give your kids what you got?
用你一万七的年薪做得到吗?
You going to do that on seventeen grand a year?
别再跳舞了
It's time to stop dancing.
以圣父,圣子和圣灵之名
In the name of the Father and of the Son,
and of the Holy Spirit.
阿们
Amen.
小雅,马克麦可德斯 在千禧的副手是谁?
- Oh, thank fuck I don't work in equities.
Yas, who's Mark Michaelides'
number two at Millennium?
抱歉,那是温登的联络人 但要跟我们合作了
Sorry, it was a Wyndy contact. He's about to jump on.
-山缪尔谢纳 -山姆‥山缪尔
Samuel Shinner.
你要走了?
山缪尔,我可以等等回电吗?
Samuel, can I call you back in five?
谢了,兄弟,谢谢你
Cheers, buddy, thank you.
我承认我的性生活过于活跃 不能当红迪网民
I'm gonna concede I have too active of a sex life
- to be a Redditor. - Hey!
-但我很尊敬他们 -谢了
But I respect them.
Thanks.
你每周有几个晚上要陪客户?
So,
how many times a week do you expect to be entertaining then?
五个晚上,加上两顿午餐
Five. Couple of lunches,
有时候连周末都要 基本上就是我所有的人生
the odd weekend here and there, my entire life.
去看表演和比赛之类的?
Silverstone, Ascot, Henley that sort of thing?
成天喝得醉醺醺?
- Stamps on a drunken asshole's passport.
花这么多时间跟上司相处 对方根本就是你配偶了
You know, you spend that much time with your boss
and they're effectively your spouse.
所以才不能越界,是吧?
Well, that's why you don't cross a line, do you?
可恶,肯尼,我不是想奚落你
Uh, fuck, Kenny that really was not a dig at you, um...
剧集 | 投行风云(2020) | 导航列表