剧集 | 投行风云(2020) | 导航列表
STUDENT 1: Why's he dressed like Alan Partridge?
Be nice. That old sport isn't worth it.
这样吧,这些钱够付我们的酒
All right, then.
Well, look, this is enough for our drink, this cunt's drink
还有那个混♥蛋♥ 和其他人下一轮的酒钱
and everyone in here's next round.
-跟我喝一杯 -什么?
- So, have a drink with me. - Excuse me?
等我招呼完客人 收工后我就跟你喝
Bob, I'll have a fucking drink with you when I'm done serving
and I've finished up.
其实我不用来看你的
I didn't have to come see you, you know.
那你招呼客人吧
- Serve this chap here then. - I am.
我就是在招呼人啊
没错
- It's what I'm doing. - CUSTOMER 2: That's what he was doing.
顺便拿瓶香槟来,爸
Yeah, can you bring me a bottle of champagne as well,
我知道你这里一定藏了一瓶
yeah, Dad? I know you've got a dusty one round here
-找出来吧 -你又知道了,你也从没来过
somewhere. So, let's dig it out.
How would you know? You never came in here
去拿就是了
- when you were here. - Can you just get it, yeah?
帮他倒完酒就拿来
Serve this one here,
and then get it.
别这么激动
CUSTOMER 2: Chill out, mate.
Hey!
♪ Merry Christmas And Happy New Year... ♪
- Have you ordered? - STUDENT 2: I didn't realize you could get Champagne.
我不知道你这里有卖♥♥香槟 给我们三瓶
Can we get three bottles?
”为什么要传给我这个?”
不想喝的话就不用再点了
We don't have to get another bottle,
if you don't feel up to it.
我说错话了吗?
Was it something I said?
完全不是
No. No, not at all. I'm...
你对我太好了,老实说我受之有愧
You've been super generous. More than I deserve. Honestly.
那就好
- Okay. Phew. That's good.
怎么说呢
'Cause, I don't know, I've been, um...
最近我也在省思 自己究竟值得些什么
examining recently
what it is I actually deserve.
你会不会觉得自己的人生 很多都发生在别人身上?
Do you ever feel like a lot of your life
happened to someone else?
-我不太想过去的事 -对
- I try not to dwell on the past. - Yeah.
但过去就在你身边
- But it's everywhere. - It's why I like our job.
所以我才这么喜欢我们的工作 因为像是永恒的现在式
It's like a perpetual present tense.
我要讲点私事,请见谅 我有点醉了
Okay, forgive me for getting personal, I'm a bit pissed.
Um, I've been seeing a lot of my dad recently,
我最近常跟我爸见面 这是好事,但还是‥
which is great, um, but there's still...
我还是不敢完全接纳他
I struggle to let him in completely.
-因为他排斥过你,所以‥ -对,这是原因之一
You felt like he rejected you, so I mean, you know--
Yeah.
There's that.
但那是更深层的恐惧
But, um...
it's a deeper fear.
套句杰鲁的话
Well, you know what Ja Rule says...
”痛苦就是爱”
-"Pain is loving."
念杰鲁哦? 我都叫他,亚鲁
God, is it "Ja Rule"? I've always said "Ya."
天啊
No! Oh, my God.
天啊‥
Oh, my God!
这样真好 我们为什么不能常常这样?
This is nice. Why can't we be more like this? You know?
因为没有人付钱要我们这样
We're not getting paid to be like this, right? So...
好
Right.
我要跟你讲一件你会笑的事情
I have to tell you something that's gonna make you laugh.
但我们突然一团和气
And in the spirit of this and...
也许我只是需要说出来
I don't know, maybe, I just need to say it out loud.
因为这很夸张
'Cause it's so fucking insane.
♪ [MILD TEMPO R&B MUSIC PLAYING] ♪
我以为会在这里看到我哥哥
I thought I was gonna see my brother here.
我以为他在这里上班
I thought he fucking worked here.
我在社群媒体跟某人私讯
I was messaging someone on Insta and, I don't know,
说服自己他在这里
I convinced myself he was here but I didn't want to just
但我不想直接跳上飞机 杀到这里来
get on a plane and come over here
因为那样才是真的疯了 如果他不‥
because that's fucking insane. And what if he wasn't? So--
所以当你说要来柏林 我心想有何不可
So, when you said you were coming on this trip,
I thought, "Why not?"
我也不知道
I don't know. I-- I just got...
我似乎太执着于自己的阴谋论了
fixated on my own... fucking conspiracy theory, I guess.
我们回家坐吧
Let's go sit soft.
At home.
♪ MAYBE WE COULD" BY KLLO PLAYING] ♪
♪ Where are we off to now? Wearing all the doubt... ♪
♪ I am here to listen... ♪
可以等我一下吗?
Could you give me two seconds please?
抱歉,我必须确定
- I'm sorry, I just gotta be sure. -♪ But I can't point it out♪
♪ See you in myself
她进来干嘛?
♪ More than I can tell♪
♪ I've had it up to here And I've barely stepped out ♪
♪ Where are you off to now? ♪
♪ And push on, maybe we... ♪
Wha...
搞什么鬼?
What the fuck?
荷波?
JOHN-DANIEL STERN: Harper?
Uh, what are you doing in Berlin?
你来柏林做什么?
我们是来出差的,我是雅思敏
Uh. we're here for work. I-- I'm Yasmin.
Uh, John-Daniel.
我是约翰丹尼尔
可以找个地方谈谈吗?
Can we go somewhere and talk, please?
Uh.
这个‥我们约了要出去,所以‥
Well-- well, we-- we've, uh, we've got plans to go out. So...
有吗?
Uh...
帮个忙,家务事太烦了
- Okay.
好
你身上有油烧焦的味道
- You smell like burnt oil.
- Climb out, mate.
喂?
- [OVER PHONE] Hello. - Guess where I am.
你猜我在哪里?
牛津,你跟我说过
You're in Oxford, you told me.
我在酒吧外面
I'm outside the KA.
不要去找那个烂人
Don't go and see that prick.
是我把他说得太糟了
I-- I was unfair about him.
我在处理投诉案,忙得不可开交
- See... - I'm-- I'm-- I'm fucking slammed
with constituent complaints, mate.
拜托小心点,好吗?
Please, be careful. All right?
这两者不能比较
PASSERBY 1: All right, you can't compare the two.
我再说最后一次 来决定是泰勒还是莫顿
PASSERBY 2: Look, for the last time,
let's settle the debate. Tailors or mortars?
-你是说莫顿还是‥ -天啊,你说得对
PASSERBY 1: All right. Don't you mean "Mortimer's," old boy?
莫顿用外科手段移除风味 而且已经不存在了
PASSERBY 2: By God, you're right.
PASSERBY 1: Well, mortars used
- to surgically remove the labor.
PASSERBY 1: And no longer exist, so tailors
所以是泰勒赢了
- win by a country mile.
相信我,只要去码点上班 你就成功了
-♪ SILENT NIGHT" PLAYING ON PIANO] ♪ - Trust me, once you work
at Pierpoint, you've arrived.
我进牛津就有这样的感觉
I sort of felt like that getting in here.
我感觉到了,但说不上来是什么
Like I'd feel that, whatever that is.
我完全同意
No, I totally agree. I basically smoked myself
我念这里的时候 因为烟瘾太大搞到有饮食障碍
into an eating disorder when I was here.
我完全了解你的感受
- I understand that all too well.
你为什么苦练一辈子 金牌唾手可得时又放弃
I mean, why would you train your whole life
and then not take a gold medal when we're literally offering
我听过很多关于你的事 因为你是话题人物
it to you? I mean, I read all about you
because you're such a talked-about property.
-我想来看看这个明星 -好尴尬
You know, I wanted to come meet this star.
Oh, cringe.
不需要,就理直气壮接受吧 这是你努力的结果
Not at all. Own it. You've earned it.
你辛苦了这么久 为什么要放弃最终极的成就?
You've worked so hard,
so why would you pass up the ultimate garland to your achievement?
想想你♥爸♥妈会有多骄傲
I mean, just imagine what it'd mean to your parents, yeah?
这不算是终极的成就 就是做金融而已
I'd hardly call it an "ultimate garland."
I mean, it's a finance job. She could do anything she wants.
她想做什么都可以 你就别再强力推销了
Try a softer sell, jeez.
那你为什么为我们工作?
Then why do you work for us? Hmm?
是因为你知道 你加入的是最好的团队
Because you knew you were joining the best.
-你们两个有相同的‥ -病吗?
- You know, you two, you've got the same...
是特质 你也只是想加入最好的团队
- Sickness? - ...quality!
You know, you only wanna join the best.
只有成就某事的时候 你才会得到精神上的满足
You only feel, you know, satisfied,
like, existentially satisfied when you're achieving, correct?
对不对?
对,我内心深处是这样 可能不是好事,但确实如此
Yeah. Yeah, I guess that's the case deep down.
Not sure if that's a good thing, but yeah...
你不管去哪里都会有一种体悟
You're gonna find out wherever you go,
不论是政♥治♥,非政♥府♥组织或其他的
whether it's fucking politics or an NGO or whatever the fuck.
你会体悟到自己受到市场力量 竞争和过大的权力连番重击
You're gonna find out that you're buffeted around
by market forces and competition and excesses of power,
但我们不会粉饰太平
and all the other shit. But we don't cover any of that up.
我们在某些最不堪的领域 是龙头老大
We are the market leaders in the worst stuff.
但最不堪也是最真实的,你就来吧
It just so happens that the worst is also the truest.
- So, come along. What are you talking about?
你在说什么?
You know what? I'm teasing, obviously.
当然是开玩笑的
但对你这么聪明的女孩 是很实际的选择
剧集 | 投行风云(2020) | 导航列表