剧集 | 投行风云(2020) | 导航列表
Is there a more gross phrase in the English language
than "designer to the stars"?
我请到乔治索罗斯的室内设计师
Got the woman who did George Soros' house.
她问我有没有任何想法
She asked me if I had any opinions of my own.
折磨人的问题
Harrowing question.
我喜欢你的室内设计
I quite like what you've done with it.
你的姓氏是什么?
What's your last name, man?
萨基
Sackey.
葛斯萨基
Augustus Sackey, I'm using the Wu-Tang Name Generator
我要用武当名字生成器 为李欧的基金命名
to try and figure out what to call Leo's fund
如果他追随老爸加入家族企业
if he follows his dad into the family business.
”葛斯萨基”
- Here we go.
来吧
”钢铁蟾蜍战士”?
The "Iron Toad Attacker." Long-Only.
只做多?
你觉得会赚钱吗?
You reckon that'll stop us raising cash?
我确信李欧不想从事金融业
I'm pretty sure Leo doesn't want to go into finance.
越逼迫他就越难说服
The more you push it, the harder it'll get.
你在训斥我滥用权力?
You're lecturing me right now on abuse of power?
我为儿子聘请的家教
The guy who I hired
最后跟他上♥床♥的男人?
to tutor my son, who then slept with him?
就像我有当民♥主♥党员的资本
I mean, I'm rich enough to be a Democrat,
但你觉得我适合吗?
but you think that sits well with me?
我很抱歉
I'm really sorry.
这对我们都是意料之外
It crept up on both of us. It was--
这很不专业
it was very unprofessional.
只可惜我现在的外貌 沦落到只有女人愿意和我上♥床♥
Sadly, my own looks have declined to the point
where only women will sleep with me.
他飘泊够久了
So, he's been drifting long enough.
可能会和我一起回纽约
He'll either follow me back to New York or...
不晓得‥
I don't know...
断了他的金援?
I'll cut him off.
有钱人都这样教训难搞的孩子吧?
Isn't that what people with means
are meant to do with their unruly kids?
他或许不会太激动
Maybe he won't be passionate about it,
但应该会受到惊吓
but it might surprise him.
显然效法普鲁斯特的浪漫气息
I mean, obviously all the, uh, romantic ideals
of Proust and spires and all that shit,
比较符合我,而不是他
that was more about me than him.
因为再有钱也没办法买♥♥到 要有人际网才行
As it turns out...
money couldn't buy it without a network.
空心刷网
Nothing but net.
老弟
All right, man.
你应该不希望被女王的 什一收税者看到这个
I assume you don't want
Her Majesty's tithe collectors getting their hands on this.
这是一笔庞大的数目
There's a colossal amount here.
没错,我觉得差不多三万
Yeah I-- I thought 30-odd K would cover it.
他没被录取
- He didn't get in. - Yeah, but that--
没错,但跟你的指导无关
that doesn't reflect on your tutelage.
我看得出来他尽力了,也很失望
I mean, I could tell
he tried, I could tell he was disappointed,
也感受到他想要安慰,我的安慰
and I could tell he wanted comfort, even from me.
这是一大进展
We've made some progress. So, thank you.
谢谢你
想像一下录取的话有多少钱
Imagine how much it would have been if you got him in.
语♥音♥助理
Hey, Siri...
重新播放音乐
- resume the beat.
这名王室走在流行的尖端
His Highness is very à la mode.
关注非同质化代币市场
You know, big in NFTs.
他现在热衷于购买♥♥海滩男孩的典藏
Right now he's obsessed
with buying the Beach Boys' back catalogue.
真精明
- Savvy. - Mm-hmm.
他是握有所有人脉的管道
But really he's a conduit to the people he knows.
他认识许多不想上富豪排行的人
His network is full of those
who don't want to be anywhere near Forbes.
真正的有钱人只想隐藏他们的身价
The actual richest people are only interested in hiding
their net worth.
因为他们担心被吃掉
'Cause they're afraid of being eaten.
”吃掉有钱人” 抱歉,很糟的笑话
"Eat the Rich." Sorry...
- terrible joke. - Well, feel free to observe
欢迎你观摩
当然,我们也非常美味
and, of course, we are rather delicious.
我的住处明天有个聚会
I'm having a little gathering at my apartment tomorrow.
希望你能来参加
I'd love you to be there.
我觉得认识一些朋友对你有帮助
I think it would be helpful
to you to meet some of my people.
不好意思
Sorry.
- Hey. - Hi.
你在这里做什么?
What's up? What are you doing here?
抱歉,我不想打扰你
I'm so-- I'm sorry. I didn't want to disturb you.
我只是不知道该找谁帮忙
Um. I just didn't know who to come to.
我不想先去找肯尼
Uh. I didn't want to go to Kenny first
贾姬也不太适合
and Jackie's not exactly approachable.
我们可以去比较隐密的地方吗?
Can we go somewhere more private?
没办法,我必须开会
I can't. I have to be in this meeting.
我和罗伯跟一位客户共进晚餐
I went to dinner with Robert and this client...
饭后她提议送我一程
and after dinner, she offered me a lift home...
然后‥
and...
她侵犯了我
uh, she sexually assaulted me.
女生?
-"She"? - Yeah, she.
对,女生
这边请
Right this way, gentleman.
Hmm.
你还好吗?
- Are you okay?
我没事
I'm fine. Yeah. It's fine.
我在事情变得更严重前阻止她
I stopped it before it could go too far.
但我觉得这件事不能隐瞒或不通报
But it just feels like something that shouldn't go
unsaid or unreported.
你确定是侵犯?
And you're sure it was an assault?
侵犯这种事是有差别的
Just, you know...
尤其是你已经阻止了这件事
- Especially if you stopped it. - Oh-- Oh, I don't think it is.
我觉得没有差别
会不会只是醉后无礼?
Well, just, if it was a sort of drunken pass?
我们都经历过
- I mean, we've all been there.
但她想把手伸入我的双腿中间
She tried to put her hand between my legs.
我不知道
I don't know.
如果把不请自来的亲近都视为侵犯
If I was to call every unsolicited advance
"sexual assault," I mean...
那我昨天应该也被侵犯了
I was assaulted yesterday by that metric.
真的吗?
You were?
她是大客户吗?
Is she a big client?
是的
Yeah.
你需要再去见她吗?
Do you ever have to see her again?
我不知道
I don't know.
人事裁减日快到了
Look, RIF is right around the corner.
这样你懂了吧
I think there's your answer.
这搞不好还对你有帮助
Look, cynically, this might even help you.
我觉得你是个讲求实际的人
You strike me as pragmatic.
我觉得这么做很好
Now, I think that would be good,
我们可以让你在卡达的世界杯决赛 坐在码点的包厢
and we can guarantee you access to Pierpoint's box
at the World Cup Final in Qatar...
来了,这位是雅思敏哈纳尼
Oh, there she is. This is Yasmin Hanani.
见到您是我的荣幸,陛下
It's an honor to meet you, Your Highness.
抱歉让您久等了
Sorry to keep you.
(阿语)愿你平安
As-salamu alaykum.
(阿语)也愿你平安
- Wa alaykumu s-salam. - Wa alaykumu s-salam.
我和杰西要吃午餐
I've got lunch with Jesse, if you wanna join?
你要加入吗?
你们叙旧就好
I'll let you catch up.
有点期待见到他
I sort of look forward to seeing him now.
你很快就会喊他一声爸
- You'll be calling him dad soon.
或许吧
- Maybe.
我觉得他的事业和人生
I think his life, his business,
根据人们的恐惧和贪婪 广泛预测事物的价钱
making sweeping predictions about prices of things
based on people's fear and greed,
大概是最愚蠢的生活方式
I think it genuinely might be one of the most asinine ways
of spending your hours on Earth.
你或许是对的
You might be right.
这要归功于你,兄弟
It was you, buddy.
你让我觉得可以自己闯出一片天
You made me feel like I could achieve something on my own.
你倒是表现得毫不在乎
You did a pretty convincing job of pretending not to care.
因为我很渴望得到
'Cause I really wanted it.
我的一切都是被赐予的
I had everything given to me...
但我依旧很努力
剧集 | 投行风云(2020) | 导航列表