剧集 | 投行风云(2020) | 导航列表
你不用像个老爸一样地照顾我
I don't need you to daddy me.
你老爸都不照顾你了
Your daddy doesn't even daddy you.
别把这件事告诉我们的妈妈
Let's not tell our mothers.
你对杰西布鲁有什么了解?
What do you know about Jesse Bloom?
新冠先生?他刚搬来伦敦
Mr. COVID?
新冠先生?他刚搬来伦敦
Just moved to London.
在这场大灾难中他混得比谁都好
He did better out of this disaster
在这场大灾难中他混得比谁都好
than any man on earth.
他在疫情恐慌爆发前 买♥♥了信用违约交换保险
He bought a wedge of CDS insurance
他在疫情恐慌爆发前 买♥♥了信用违约交换保险
before real pandemic hysteria.
他上了CNBC,预测了世界末日
Went on CNBC, predicted the apocalypse,
此言一出市场大跌 他买♥♥的保险价值翻倍
made the market tank, made his CDS double.
然后卖♥♥掉
Sold his CDS.
脱手后用超低价投资了蓝筹股
Reinvested four fucking yards in blue chip equities,
脱手后用超低价投资了蓝筹股
at bargain basement prices. That was the Ackman trade.
-那就是艾克曼交易 -不对,是布鲁交易
No, that was the Bloom trade.
艾克曼是跟着他出手的
Ackman followed him into it.
他的声誉好坏参半
Checkered reputation.
你猜布鲁付了多少订金保留?
What do you think Bloom paid in premiums to hold it?
我猜大概给了高盛三千万美金
Guess around, 30 million dollars to Goldman.
如果那是你呢?
Imagine if that had been you.
八楼,电梯门开了
Floor eight. Doors opening.
你知道大乌贼的理论吗?
You know the theory about the giant squid?
就是它真的存在?
That it really exists?
是吗?
It-- it does?
你去过三楼了吗?
Have-- have you had a chance to get to the third floor,
就是码点提供的那项服务?
to Pierpoint services?
跟你没关系
I don't see how that's any of your business.
我很爱艾瑞克,是他雇用了我
No, I love Eric, he fucking hired me.
但是看起来最可靠的人 往往最容易犯错
But the guys who act the most infallible
但是看起来最可靠的人 往往最容易犯错
are usually the most fallible.
咱们的金童自以为成气候了
Hmm. Poster boy thinks he's a made man now.
我没想到他们会派这么年轻的人来
Wasn't expecting them to send someone so young.
你才刚青春期耶
You're barely pubescent. -
艾瑞克,老兄
Eric, buddy!
漂洋过海重新开始
Oh, man, a fresh start across the pond.
-白发造型很适合你 -这不是我的选择
Hey, the white hair, it-- it really suits you.
-白发造型很适合你 -这不是我的选择
It wasn't a choice.
我很意外他们还没把你踢到楼上去
I'm surprised they haven't lovingly bumped you upstairs yet.
角落办公室等于棺材
A corner office is a coffin.
那也是
True.
你好,我是丹尼尔范德文特
Oh, hey. Uh, Daniel Van Deventer.
朋友都叫我DVD或蓝♥光♥
My friends call me DVD or Blu-ray.
抱歉,这个笑话很烂 希望不会害我永世不得翻身
Sorry, lame joke, but hopefully,
抱歉,这个笑话很烂 希望不会害我永世不得翻身
not irrefutable grounds for crucifixion.
那倒不会,不过背着我 跟我的手下谈话就会
No, but addressing my soldiers without me is.
所以我是头目?
Oh, so what does that make me, like a capo?
对,而我是大头目
Yeah, and I'm capo di tutti capi.
也就是教父
Boss of all bosses. -
我以为艾德勒才是教父
I figure that's Adler. Which is why I'm here.
这就是我来这里的原因了
I figure that's Adler. Which is why I'm here.
听着,这次合并…….
Uh, look, this merger.
感觉是想把伦敦降级
Sounds like an attempt to juniorize London.
你当你是盖瑞葛里特吗?我可不是十二岁的泰国小女孩
What are you, Gary Glitter? 'Cause to my knowledge,
你当你是盖瑞葛里特吗?我可不是十二岁的泰国小女孩
I'm not a 12-year-old Thai girl.
没人想翻旧帐
nobody's keeping a rap sheet. But we, uh, well, we could say
但是大部分人把伦敦 当成美国的死刑场
nobody's keeping a rap sheet. But we, uh, well, we could say
但是大部分人把伦敦 当成美国的死刑场
most consider London an overnight execution desk
但是大部分人把伦敦 当成美国的死刑场
for the US.
可以说脱欧之后 法兰克福分公♥司♥变得更重要了
And we could say Brexit makes the Frankfurt office
可以说脱欧之后 法兰克福分公♥司♥变得更重要了
more relevant now.
我们也可以说伦敦的同仁 酒喝太凶,下班太早
And, uh, well, we also could say,
我们也可以说伦敦的同仁 酒喝太凶,下班太早
London drinks too much and leaves too early.
我们也可以说伦敦的同仁 酒喝太凶,下班太早
But none of us are saying that.
但没人会这么说
But none of us are saying that.
现在还没有做决定 可能是纽约也可能是伦敦
Nobody's made a decision yet.
现在还没有做决定 可能是纽约也可能是伦敦
It could be New York or it could be London.
我们可以保障自己的安全吗?
Can we guarantee our safety?
很简单 你只要拿起电♥话♥开始拨号♥就好
you pick up the phone, and you dial.
亘古不变的真理 就是有生产力的人就安全
It's the usual. Right? Since time immemorial.
亘古不变的真理 就是有生产力的人就安全
We need to produce.
本周的目标是莱肯保健
Starts with Rican Healthcare this week.
那是我的区块,我的客户
That's my block. My client.
艾瑞克,很高兴你把费林找回来了
Hey, Eric, I'm, uh, glad you got Felim back.
荷波,我们明天跟费林吃早餐
Harp, we've got breakfast with Felim tomorrow,
免得他在莱肯签约最后一刻又犹豫
to make sure he doesn't have any last-minute shakiness,
免得他在莱肯签约最后一刻又犹豫
about anchoring the Rican deal.
码点有人跟杰西布鲁有关系吗?
Does anyone at Pierpoint have a relationship with Jesse Bloom?
有人帮他投资吗?
Does anyone cover him on the street?
你脑子真的是坏了
You truly have taken leave of your faculties.
接下来是不是要带着 肯德鸡去找拉伍莫特?
You'll be taking a KFC to Raoul Moat next.
莫提,是我,荷波
Moaty, it's Harper!
他很难找,没人知道他在哪里
He's, uh, he's uncoverable. Nobody even knows where he is.
可恶,我要跟黑石开会
Oh, shit. I've got a meeting with BlackRock. Eric!
艾瑞克 你看起来像乔治克隆尼,超棒的
You look like George Clooney, man, great.
杰西布鲁刚搬来伦敦
Jesse Bloom just moved to London.
应该是乔治克隆尼像我
George Clooney looks like me.
你可以用折扣价买♥♥进莱肯
Felim, you're getting Rican at a discount.
好处是我们可以迅速用高价脱手
So the upside, we can sell quickly at a premium.
高盛的杜林说那是可能的收♥购♥目标
And Dooling is saying
高盛的杜林说那是可能的收♥购♥目标
it's a potential acquisition target.
你跟我做区块贸易 什么时候赔过钱?
When was the last time you lost money trading
你跟我做区块贸易 什么时候赔过钱?
a block with me?
-喂?-妮可,你好
Hello? -Nicole.
我是码点的罗伯史毕林
Hi. It's Robert Spearing from Pierpoint.
那家公♥司♥的人找我♥干♥嘛?
What could anyone from that institution possibly want?
跟你聊市场,和投资
Uh-- uh, to talk markets, the old game.
你是不是牛劲十足啊?像是解除冬眠状态的熊?
You feeling bulled up, or is the old bear rousing
你是不是牛劲十足啊?像是解除冬眠状态的熊?
from her slumber?
你讲话为什么这么没礼貌?
Sorry, why are you talking like a cunt?
你这种人我通常能躲就躲
Yeah, I'm in the habit of avoiding people
你这种人我通常能躲就躲
who talk like cunts.
但不知怎么老是碰上
Yet life's made a habit of throwing them my way.
对不起,你是谁?
Sorry, I-- Sorry, who are you?
罗伯史毕林,你在码点的新理专
Robert. Spearing. Your new broker at Pierpoint.
听好了,我的理专没有自大到 告诉我他姓什么
Right, okay, my broker isn't pompous enough
听好了,我的理专没有自大到 告诉我他姓什么
to tell me his surname
好像那很重要似的
like it's already worth something to me.
对,我同意
Yes. I agree.
我这么做的确满可笑的
Uh, that was quite, uh, quite risible from my side.
满什么?
Quite what?
满……
Qui-- Um...
满……满可笑的
Quite-- quite risible?
等你知道自己是谁 还有在跟谁说话时再打来吧
Yeah, okay. Look, why don't you call me
等你知道自己是谁 还有在跟谁说话时再打来吧
when you know who you are and who you're talking to.
看到你这么高兴 让我心里有点不安
I'm quietly disturbed by how glad I am to see you.
我也很高兴看到你,回来真好
Oh, it's good to see you too.
我也很高兴看到你,回来真好
It is-- it's good to be back.
-神经病 -没错
Absolutely.
-你好吗?-还不错……你呢?
How are you, you all right? Yeah?
-你好吗?-还不错……你呢?
Yeah, not too bad. Not too bad. Yourself?
我很好,很高兴能回来 很高兴能来这里
Yeah, good. Good to be back.
谢谢
Good to be here. Um, thank you.
我已经收到一大堆客户的要求了
I have got about 10,000 client requests already.
这里真的是来了就走不了
You can never really leave, can ya?
毁了自己之后我才了解自己
"I knew myself only after I destroyed myself.
只有在修复自己的过程中 我才知道自己是什么人
And only in the process of fixing myself,
只有在修复自己的过程中 我才知道自己是什么人
did I know who I really was."
他们说你可能不会回来了
They said you might not come back.
戒瘾时,他们说越老套的陈腔滥调
In recovery, they teach you the blander the platitude,
剧集 | 投行风云(2020) | 导航列表