剧集 | 投行风云(2020) | 导航列表
They both left in a hurry.
你是不是忽然就冷感了? 我就是
Did you get the ick? I definitely did.
大概在下计程车到大门前 就没兴趣了
I lost interest somewhere between the...
cab and the front door.
他离开了我真是松口气
It was such a relief he just left.
难以专心
Distracted.
工作狂‥
Workaholism...
不是个容易下的诊断
you know, it's a... it's a tough diagnosis.
我只是觉得自己好像一直在碍事
I just feel like I'm getting in the way a lot.
你毁了所有人的人生
You're the bane of everyone's existence.
我开玩笑的
I'm joking.
我开玩笑的
I-- I'm joking. Okay, um...
送你一句我小时候常听到的话
I'm going to give you something I got a lot growing up.
Um...
”你很棒”
You are good.
”你值得”
You are worthy.
”拿你应得的”
Take what you deserve.
受超昂贵教育的好处
Benefits of a-- a very expensive education.
重点是别再等别人的认可
Point is...
...stop waiting for approval.
那你呢?
What about you?
我?
Me?
我整天只顾着上 住肯宁顿的瘦白人
I just pound skinny white blokes from Kennington...
毫无职涯可言
in lieu of a career.
给我小声一点
NEIGHBOR 1: Turn your shit down!
你们这些上流混♥蛋♥ 敢搬来我们的社区
You posh cunts moving into my fucking neighborhood!
滚啦,爱打小报告的
NEIGHBOR 2: Oh, fuck off, you grass!
你说谁爱打小报告,王八蛋
NEIGHBOR 1: Who're you calling grass, you little fucking melt?
看我怎么教训你们这些 保守党混♥蛋♥
I'll make ribbons of you, you little Tory weapons.
老人闪边啦
NEIGHBOR 2: Oh, fuck off, Grandad!
老子趁你们这些死文青睡觉时 烧了你家
NEIGHBOR 1: I'm gonna torch your fucking gaff down
while you're sleeping, you little Herberts.
给你们一人一刀
I'll fucking cut you all.
阿奇,报♥警♥吧,这太夸张了
NEIGHBOR 2: Archie, call the police.
This is ridiculous.
滚啦‥
- NEIGHBOR 1: Piss off! Just piss off!
你做了人身威胁了,好吗?
NEIGHBOR 2: You're making actual fucking threats, mate,
okay?
-滚啦 -有什么好笑的?
滚回伊斯林顿啦,快滚
- NEIGHBOR 1: Fuck off! - NEIGHBOR 2: Why on earth is that fucking funny?
”丹尼:睡不着 担心交易能否谈成,又有时差”
NEIGHBOR 1: Fuck off back to Islington, go on!
NEIGHBOR 2: Oh, yeah. I tell you what, mate--
”艾瑞克会成功吗?”
NEIGHBOR 1: With your Chelsea boots, you wanker!
NEIGHBOR 2: My dad was fucking born
just around the corner near Potter's Bar.
NEIGHBOR 1: Oh, blah, fucking blah! Was he?
I don't give a shit.
Go on, you fucking haircut! Get out of here.
NEIGHBOR 2: Yeah, yeah, well,
”艾瑞克,输入中”
at least I've got fucking hair, you old bastard.
NEIGHBOR 1: Oh, bollocks to you!
”上线中”
”丹尼”
半夜打来呢,你在想什么?
Midnight caller!
What's, uh, what's on your mind?
请别误会这时间打电♥话♥ 就是亲密的表现
Please don't misread the hour of this call as intimacy.
我不会的
No, I never would.
我醒着在看自♥由♥派媒体
I'm wide awake and watching liberal media.
住饭店的生活
- Hotel life.
你跟安娜有进展吗?
Did you get anywhere with Anna?
艾瑞克通常讲求一个计划就搞定
Eric is usually a Plan A kinda guy,
但要是他没能成功博回 费林的兴趣
but if he fails to resuscitate Felim's interest,
我们有备案的话 就会看起来很有一套
we would look very smart to everyone
if we had something in our back pocket.
I think he's doing his common entrance.
Westminster's number one choice, but, forgotten about their city.
Not very academic.
Good. Watch your top spin...
注意上旋
你对我放那么多小球好残忍♥
The amount of drop-shots you're playing against me
is a particular kind of cruelty.
这是在搞啥?
What the fuck is this?
-继续吧 -不是认真的吧?
- You good to keep going? - You cannot be serious!
-记得我的时薪是一分钟十一镑 -别对我放水
Remember, I'm eleven quid a minute.
Don't go easy on me.
发球其实不错
Serve's good, actually.
但你有点过度转向
You're just over-rotating a little.
旋转肌袖可能会受伤
You risk damaging your rotator cuff.
这是你儿子吗?
Is this your son?
你以为我几岁?
How old do you think I am?
这个人三十岁 而且我是付他钱的
This man is thirty years old, and I'm paying him.
李欧没出现
Leo didn't show.
我应该要对你刮目相看吗?
Am I supposed to be charmed by this?
抱歉,我知道这不太得体
Sorry. I can imagine what this looks like.
但你的确说了你的行程
But, uh, you did say where you were gonna be--
可以住嘴了吗 这样有点边缘型人格了
Okay. Can you not?
Because that's borderline behavior.
你要实际的东西 我就给你实际的东西
You asked for something material.
I'm bringing you something material.
完全就是你喜欢的后疫情玩法
It's exactly the kind of post-pandemic play
刺♥激♥的情资,优势
that you like. Exciting intel. Edge.
你知道淘金热的年代 淘金者其实都破产了吗?
You know, during the gold rush
all the gold miners actually went bust?
大家一直向我推销操作疫苗
People keep bringing me these vaccine plays.
就像黄金,其实没那么有价值
The gold, which is actually not worth that much.
我感兴趣的是淘金的工具
I'm interested in the picks and the shovels.
卖♥♥那些的人才是最后赚钱的
The people who sold those,
they were the ones who came out on top.
这正是你说的那种投资
Yeah, this is a pick-and-shovel play.
莱肯保健
Rican Healthcare.
大量股份,折扣价
- Huge block. Discounted price. - Hey, one minute.
等我一下
Cool.
没有了锚定投资者
No longer has an anchor.
让你来当吧
- Let's make that you.
有没有专家承购?
Is there a specialist interest?
富东的安娜还没确认 但很有机会
Anna at FutureDawn. Not yet confirmed.
她已经有股份了,看来会加码
But looks likely. She already owns it.
Is looking to add.
没有专家承购就没人会参与
Nobody's participating without a specialist interest.
你上司怎么说?
What's your boss say?
Uh...
好了,能让我回去上课了吗?
Okay. Can I get back to my lesson?
还是你有挡风玻璃雪铲要卖♥♥我?
Or you got an ice-scraper for my windshield
you wanna sell me?
继续吧
Let's get back to it.
♪ DON'T TELL ME" BY CHRIS FULFORD BROWN & MARTI AMADO PLAYING] ♪
我和哈纳尼先生有约
I'm meeting Mr. Hanani?
他在那里
- He's right there. - Oh, thank you.
谢谢
♪ Don't tell me...
谢谢你同意见我
Thank you for agreeing to see me.
我很高兴还能让你心软
I'm glad I can still soften your heart.
毕竟你是我父亲嘛
Well, you're my father, aren't you?
这新古典装饰泛欧风格
This neo-classical art deco pan-European thing...
非常压♥迫♥
very oppressive.
让我想起了 我们都不应想起的过去
Reminds me of a time we should all prefer to forget.
每次你坐在一个房♥间 都一定要分♥析♥它
Have you ever sat in a room and not had to analyze it?
很妙,你对所有事都具洞察力 偏偏对家人不是
It's funny.
You're observational about everything but your family.
我知道我向来如此
I know I have form in this department
但基于你母亲和我 终于要合法分居‥
but since your mother and I are finally legally separating--
离婚
Divorcing.
你们是要离婚,不一样
You're getting a divorce. It's a different thing.
这些重大事件往往能让心智专注
These milestone events tend to focus the mind,
按下暂停,彰显错误
give pause, you know,
illuminate mistakes.
你记得‥
Do you remember, um,
有一年夏天
there was one summer,
我们乘一艘船沿着海岸航行
where we got a boat
and we went around the coast,
然后当天在波西塔诺靠岸
we stopped off for the day in Positano
你买♥♥了一个小鸭子玩具给我
and you bought me this little duck toy.
像是仿唐老鸭的玩具
It was like a knock-off Donald Duck toy thing.
我把它直接丢下船
And I just threw it straight off the boat.
小鸭子玩具,我记得
Fucking duck toy! Yeah, I remember.
你有所不知的是 我当天宿醉到不行
What you didn't know was
how catastrophically hungover I was that day--
我知道
- No, I knew. - Theresa...
泰瑞莎撞到头
当晚进了医院
hit her head and was in the hospital that evening.
半夜游泳,撞到跳板 好一个周末
Midnight swimming. Dive board. What a weekend.
剧集 | 投行风云(2020) | 导航列表