剧集 | 投行风云(2020) | 导航列表
You know why, Harper? 'Cause...
我老爸总是跟我说 如果你正面迎击命运
my old man always said to me,
if you lob something out into the universe...
命运有时‥
- ...occasionally...
- ...it'll lob something back.
会带来惊喜
这是码点的拉姆达尼
Ramdani. Pierpoint.
如果你开始讲动听的话 这职位就是过去式了
Well, formerly of that parish
if you quickly start saying the right things, mate.
电梯门要关了
Doors closing.
电梯门要关了
Doors closing.
新工作如何?
How's the new gig?
很棒
It's great.
是我的归属
It's where I should be.
那太好了,小雅
That's great, yes. It's great.
Uh. We had a... a proper A-lister
有个货真价实的明星 前几天加入戒酒聚会
drop in to one of our meetings the other day.
年轻的奥斯卡奖得主
Young Oscar winner. He-- he said...
他说获奖隔天早晨
he woke the morning after winning,
看着奖杯心想
stared at the statue, and thought,
幸好没有用一辈子追求这个奖项
"Thank God I didn't spend my entire life pursuing this,
因为感觉还是一样
because I feel exactly the same."
我一直在想戒酒的第九步
I've been thinking about Step 9 a lot.
尽可能补偿自己伤害过的人
"Make direct amends to people we have harmed,
除非可能再次伤害对方
wherever possible, except when to do so
would injure them."
希望这不会伤害你
So, I-- I hope this doesn't injure you.
但我之后要第一次主持戒酒聚会
But I am chairing my first meeting. Six months.
为期六个月
恭喜你
- Congratulations. - Yeah.
这可能严重越界了
- Floor eight. Doors are opening. - Um. This is probably
若你能够来参加对我意义重大
a gross over-step, but it, uh...
it would mean a tremendous deal to me if you came.
Well, if you tell me who the celeb was,
告诉我那个名人是谁,我愿意考虑
- I promise I'll think about it. - That's all I ask.
这样就足够了
给你一个提示
A clue...
”我对星星很感兴趣”
"I have always been interested in the stars."
你必须和美国银行一样 设想自己的独特性在哪里
You have to start thinking about yourselves
with the same exceptionalism as the American banks.
答案就是跨商品交易
Cross-product sales is the answer.
我们不做作 能立即解决问题并称霸市场
We're a straight plug and play solution
for you guys to start dominating flows.
用这种口吻说话是否太年轻?
Aren't you a bit young to be talking like this?
够优秀就有资格
If I'm good enough, I'm old enough.
他和其他交易员有何不同?
What makes him more than just another trader?
他?
"Him"?
并非出言不逊,但我这种人不多
I'll bite my tongue out of decorum.
But I'm a dying breed, okay?
广纳客户流量的自营交易员
A prop-style guy that embraces customer flow.
若不能让客户投入市场 称不上业务员
A salesperson is nothing
if you can't monetize the relationship on the tape.
如果不愿意承担自营交易的风险
I mean, if you guys don't want to take prop risk
while serving clients,
那我们现在就离开
we're gonna walk straight out of that door.
我们要在正确的地方冒险
We wanna take risks in the right areas.
很好,那是唯一能保有竞争力的方法
Good.
That's the only way you'll make yourselves relevant.
其他欧洲银行就像太平间
The other European banks are morgues.
谁想在太平间上班?
And who wants to work in a morgue?
我看起来像变♥态♥吗?
Do I look like a pervert? Don't answer that.
别回答
何必在每个时区都雇用 三四个领高薪的蠢材?
Look...
Why are you paying
three to four execution monkeys in each time zone a bar plus
不如用一半的价码 雇用拥有大客户的国际小组
when you could pay a small global team
with real relationships half that all-in number?
这才是重点
That is the crux.
所以是一个交易员,小猎犬‥
So, we have a trader, a terrier.
小猎犬的客户会包括 全球最大的避险基金经理人吗?
Does a terrier cover
the biggest hedge fund manager in the world?
杰西布鲁
Jesse Bloom.
听说他很难搞
咄咄逼人,怪里怪气,老顽童
他从不无视我的电♥话♥
He never screens my calls.
以我赚到的佣金能颠覆一切
So, commission wise, I'm a game changer.
恕我直言 这间公♥司♥无法应对像杰西的客户
Places like this don't cover people like Jesse,
- with all due respect. - So, a trader, a game-changer...
所以是交易员和颠覆者
还有呢?
and?
有经验的人
Experience.
聘请经验老手的价格似乎有点高昂
Seems pricey for some war stories and aphorisms.
各位,我们别再假惺惺了
Guys, shall we drop the charade?
和你们会面是我们吃亏
We're deigning to meet you.
我们放下身段让你们能抬高身价
We're punching down,
so you might get a slim opportunity to punch up.
所有人都知道这地方是在苟延残喘
Everyone knows this place is on life-support.
别因为我们坐在对面而搞错状况
Don't let this whole "sat across from you" BS,
this inversion of status mess with your heads.
给我们优渥的职位
Make us a very good offer, and we'll weigh
我们再考虑加入并提升你们的价值
coming here and upgrading you via our very presence.
我们从顶尖企业来的
We come from a proper shop.
也能把你们打造成顶尖企业
We can make you a proper shop.
不录取我们就离开
So, offer. Else, there's the door.
是你们要离开
You can be the ones to walk out.
艾瑞克,你到底在做什么?
Eric. Eric, what the absolute fuck, mate?
我帮了你一个忙
I did you a favor.
我们在码点光明正大地较劲
At Pierpoint we murder each other in broad daylight
为了获利没有问题
to win share. Acceptable. I'm not going to a place
我不要待在暗中互相攻击 却全盘皆输的地方
where we knife each other in the back to share nothing,
你这样玉石俱焚令人无法接受
- but losses. - It's fucking reprehensible
振作点
- to torpedo something like that. - Put your chin up, man.
在与你相称的地方推销自己
Sell yourself at the level you carry yourself,
这地方不值得
for fuck's sake. This is beneath you.
我们有王牌,对吧?
We have a giant squid, right?
-对 -我们即刻动身
- Yeah. - Wine for my men.
十一点到洋基佬的地盘
We ride imminently. Yankee Stadium at 11.
-下一次别让那老古板失控 -我负责说话
Don't let that dinosaur go off-piste at the next meet.
情况失控时我会中途打断他
- I'll do the talking. - I will literally cut him off
mid-sentence if it starts to go south.
我管不了那么多
I don't give a fuck.
我会跟洋基佬说 我和你才有录取价值
I'll tell the Yankees that me and you
而他只会领高薪,攀关系 是个累赘,清楚吗?
are the totality of the offering and he's an expensive hanger-on.
- Dead weight. Is that clear? - Very. We will be Yankees.
非常清楚 我们会加入洋基,我很确定
- I'm sure of it. - Yeah,
你很擅长讲空泛的推销词
you're very good at the, uh, the empty salesman's patter.
-谢谢 -该死
- Thank you. - Fuck.
如果小黛觉得要搬去郊区 那她就错了
Di's got another thing coming if she thinks
I'm gonna relocate to the countryside.
你知道尼尔汉米尔顿 来我的婚礼吗?
Did you know that Neil Hamilton's a guest at my wedding?
怎么会发生这种事情?
Now, how the fuck has this been allowed to happen?
那个赛车选手?
- The F1 driver? - No. Not "the F1 driver."
不是赛车选手
Uh. I'm gonna go play the part at Pierpoint, all right?
-我先回码点,好吗? -好的
Yep.
”我们得谈谈,打给我 我们可以做得更好”
”杰西”
葛斯
- Hey. - Hey, Gus.
你在委员会听说过 莱肯跟国民保健署签约的事吗?
Have you heard anything in the committee meetings
about the NHS contracts for Rican
或可能是跟快助签约
or maybe for even FastAide or, uh, anything
或任何快助股价的重要资讯吗?
that might be material for the FastAide share price?
提供给杰西布鲁?
I'm suggesting Bloom?
有任何消息吗?
Any intel on the space?
荷波,你在做什么?
Harper, Harper, what-- what are you doing?
我不是要任何机密资料
I'm not asking for anything confidential,
我不是要你泄密
I'm not asking you to tell me anything privileged.
只是谣言而已,对吧?
It's just-- it's just whispers, right? It's just whispers.
就算我知道,我也不会跟你说
Even if I knew I wouldn't tell you.
这是违法又不道德的行为 而且非常愚蠢
It's illegal and unethical and deeply, deeply stupid.
好吧,那让我跟奥萝儿说话 我只需要两分钟
Okay, fine. Can I speak to Aurore then?
荷波,你是用哪一支电♥话♥打给我的?
I just need two minutes.
Harper, what fucking line are you doing this on?
我现在唯一能为你做的事
I'm gonna do you the biggest favor
I could possibly do you right now and hang up.
就是挂掉电♥话♥
有人在吗?
Hello?
有人在吗?
- Hello?
语♥音♥助理,关掉音乐
- Hey, Siri, stop the music.
有比”名人御用设计师” 更夸张的说法吗?
剧集 | 投行风云(2020) | 导航列表