剧集 | 投行风云(2020) | 导航列表
♪ I don't like these jeans But they're Cheap Monday... ♪
-♪ [SONG CONTINUES OVER SPEAKERS] ♪
- Hey. - Hi.
-(法语)你好吗? -(法语)我很好,你呢?
- Ca va? Oui, ça va. Et toi?
我父亲呢?
- Bien. - Uh, where's my father?
我爸在开演前买♥♥了”弄臣”的票 请他一起看歌♥剧了
Papa got tickets to Rigoletto last minute, invited him.
你们两个聊吧
I'm gonna let you two catch up.
-”弄臣”? -”弄臣”
- Rigoletto. - Rigoletto.
我要再问一下 我们之间没问题吧?
- Just double checking.
We don't have an issue...
怎么会有问题呢?
- do we? - Why would we have an issue?
那我家的事 你反应为什么这么慢?
Okay. So...
why are you being so obtuse with me
when it comes to my family?
你知道我们跟这一切 都没关系了吧?
Did you know we have nothing to do with this anymore?
当然知道
Of course, I did.
那为什么没有人跟我说?
Why does nobody fucking communicate with me?
雅思敏,大家是想保护你
People want to protect you, Yasmin.
我不需要这种温情主义的鬼话
I don't need that paternalistic fucking bullshit.
我以为你够成熟能够放下了
Oh, God. I thought you were mature enough
to let us fucking go. We fucked twice.
我们上过两次床
你现在仿佛像是我欠你的
You hold it over my head
like I fucking owe you something.
你是不是嗑药了?
Are you fucking high?
我只想知道我家的钱在哪里
I just wanna know where my family's money is.
你要我列出来吗? 是一份多元化经营的大杂烩
You want a list?
It's a mishmash of diversification,
迈阿密的俗气公♥寓♥ 赫尔辛基的廉价连锁饭店
gaudy condos in Miami,
some two-bit fucking hotel chain in Helsinki,
位于格但斯克 研究菜籽油可再生能源的新创公♥司♥
a rapeseed oil renewable energy start-up in Gdansk.
哈纳尼的名字?
The Hanani name? Well, you have nothing to do
你跟那家出版社已经没有关系了
with the publishing house anymore.
你能不能就老实跟我说?
去问你父亲吧
Just speak to your father.
我看到你刚刚在跟麦辛说话
I saw you speaking to Maxim?
他同意了吗?
Did he acquiesce?
对,都说好了
Yeah, it's all sorted.
男人都高唱男女平等
但女人如果像男人就不算数
他尝到甜头就得寸进尺
捡起来
Pick it up.
帮我捡起来
Pick the lighter up.
(法语)谢谢
Merci.
快助是传统的实体药局,对吧?
FastAide is the traditional brick
and mortar physical pharmacy, right?
对,跟沃尔格林一样 随处可见的刺眼店面
- Oh yeah, sure, like, uh, Walgreens,
an eyesore on every corner.
我们知道亚马逊和苹果等大企业 都想跨足医疗保健
And we know behemoths like Amazon and Apple
are looking to consolidate in the healthcare space,
其一做法是锁定这些 租金高昂但逐渐凋亡的零售空间
and part of that is via circling these slow death,
high street retail spaces with nosebleed short bases.
远距医疗现在面临的最大问题 就是”最后一哩的照护”
Now, the biggest issue facing telemedicine
is the last mile of care. The pipeline of people
每年需要 补强疫苗注射的人多不胜数
needing annual booster shots is endless,
疫苗又不能在网上注射
and you can't get a shot online.
现在还不行 就等苹果手♥机♥配备伸缩式针筒
Not yet. Until iPhone gets that retractable syringe.
镜头升级这套不能永远玩下去
- Only so many times
you can upgrade a fucking camera, right?
-但目前还必须去实体注射站 -对
Uh, but for now, you need a physical location.
Yeah.
-你的看法呢? -很有趣
- What's your take on this? - It's compelling.
但稍嫌不足,顶多只能当做 收♥购♥的目标吧?
Uh, but slightly reductive,
in the sense that the bull case is what, that it's...
an acquisition target?
我还是觉得如果要进军远距医疗 莱肯是最好的选择
I still think Rican is the telemedicine play
and you could not be better positioned for it now.
但你也说了 莱肯已经是杰西的了
But, as you say, Jesse already owns that.
很有意思,而且我得承认 你还蛮耐看的
It's compelling and I gotta concede
you're oddly watchable.
好像在跟年轻议员讲话
I feel like I'm talking to a young congressman.
谢谢你们,我好久没有来 真正的城市男孩酒馆了
Well, thank you, guys.
It's been a long time since I've been
试试他们的牛肉腰子派
- in a real city boy pub. - Try the steak and kidney pie.
- Mm. Yeah.
我已经吃过晚餐了
I got dinner actually.
-我以为我们是约吃饭 -李欧突然有空
- Oh, I thought this was dinner. - Well, Leo had a window
on short notice. So...
不过很高兴见到你们
- Let's... - Anyways,
是啊,改天再约
- good to see you guys. - Yeah, let's do this again.
Hmm.
-谢了 -谢谢你
- Thanks. - All right. Thanks man.
没问题
You got it.
-之后见 -再见
- All right, see ya. - Bye.
希望这样能增加你在同学群组的分量
I hope that gets you your clout for your group chat.
这当然
- Hundred percent.
不可以,停‥
No. Stop, stop, stop. Stop.
这太快了
我通常不让人进这里
I don't usually let people in here.
哪里?
- Where?
绝对不是那里
Definitely not there.
不要‥
No. Don't, don't, don't.
你不会想看我这个老太婆的
You don't wanna see this old bag of spanners.
其实你说得对
Actually, yeah, you're right.
你这个混♥蛋♥
- Ah! You bastard.
轻一点
Ah, softer.
Yeah.
对,这样就对了
Yeah, like that.
我打赌你其他的女人 会让你上她们
I bet your other girls actually let you fuck them.
什么其他女人?
- What other girls?
对了,我们今天早上 最好的建议是做多快助
By the way...
our best idea this morning was long FastAide.
快助化学集团 我们觉得可以入手
FastAide Chemist Group.
- We like it as a buy.
什么?
天啊
Oh, my God.
我的天啊
- Oh, my God.
接下来呢?
我要回家了,我太太规定我 周间午夜之前要回家
I'm going home.
My wife has me on a midnight curfew, mid-week.
Yeah.
大便,对,是狗大便
- Excrement, yeah. -♪ [UPBEAT MUSIC CONTINUES OVER SPEAKERS] ♪
- Dog shit.
谁家的狗拉的?
- Whose dog shit?
也许我该跟菲尔布恩讨个人情 送去监识一下
Maybe I should call in a favor with Phil Boon?
Send it off for forensics.
-他不是妇产科医师吗? -他念过兽医系
- Isn't he a gynecologist? - Retrained as a vet.
我不懂
I just, like, don't understand how someone
你受过这么良好的教育 怎么能甘心做这种事?
as well educated as you is, like, satisfied doing that?
你是说帮助人吗?
- What, helping people?
是哦,帮助人就是你从政的初衷
Because that's why you got into it. Helping people. Mm.
你♥爸♥妈知道你在做什么吗? 他们不会同意吧
Do your parents know what you're doing?
I can't imagine them co-signing this?
我爸妈以为我还在码点
My parents still think I'm at Pierpoint.
报告老师,可以打分数了
Mr. Sackey. I'm ready to be evaluated.
你还在这里?
Are you still here?
对,我刚刚出去补货 还有跟杰西视讯
I left briefly for FaceTime
with Jesse and to get supplies.
我还蛮爱这孩子的
- I weirdly love that kid.
我得说一句,我不是想干涉 你怎么对你自己的身体
Okay. I'm just gonna say this,
and I'm not trying to tell you like, what to do with your body,
但是请不要忘记 那个孩子是我介绍给你的
but please bear in mind who introduced you to that kid,
还有你的行为会对我有什么影响
- and...
...how your actions might reflect back on me.
-还要说他是孩子吗? -对
Would we refer to him as a child?
如果他成年了,那就随你去吧
- Yes. - Look, mate, if he's legal...
- go with God. - I'm with God.
那我就去了
- I go. I'm going. I'm going now.
我现在要走了
我的天啊
Oh, my gosh.
你有什么想法?
So what did you make of all that?
如果真的想搞,谁都挡不住
The dick wants what the dick wants. Sadly.
-阿们 -真的是
- Amen.
- Fucking hell.
你去开门
That's all you, babe.
长得像乔纳希尔的邻居 让我进来的
Your neighbor that looks like Jonah Hill let me in.
-可以给我一杯吗? -好
- Can I get a glass? - Yeah.
等我一下,我尿好急
Two secs, I need to piss like a fucking racehorse.
我要去睡了
- Hey, I'm gonna kick. - Please don't, please don't.
拜托别走,再待一下下 这样好尴尬
Can you just stay for a like a sec?
- This is fucking awkward.
朋友,我没有办法满足她的需要
Mate, she's got needs that I can't meet.
今天庆祝得真过瘾
- Good celebration, yeah? - Hmm.
我以为他们给我的钱很多了 但我忘了竞争对手是谁
I thought they paid me well, but then I forgot
剧集 | 投行风云(2020) | 导航列表