剧集 | 投行风云(2020) | 导航列表
-荷波,这不是我预期的消息 -能否请您给我‥
- You know, frankly, Harper... - Felim, if you could just--
特别是你还如此资浅 又要行销第一笔大宗交易
...this isn't the news I was expecting.
Particularly from someone so junior
and marketing one of her first block trades.
安♥拉♥吉,你没资格讲话
Anraj, you cannot fucking talk.
你的对手瑟琳 是惨兮兮的债权交易人
Yours rival Celine, a distressed debt trader.
身高才四尺
About four foot. Very avian. Very French.
像只鸟一样,道地法国人
我告诉你,屎跟迫击炮一样
Let me tell you, mortar shits.
宛如二战战场一片狼藉
Blitzkrieg and hellfire.
她进去你就知道 因为清洁工马上跟着进去了
You know when she's been in
because the cleaners went in straight after...
费林
- Felim.
费林
Felim... look, if these are pre-match jitters,
如果你只是交易前在紧张的话 我们一起面对就好
let's work it all through. Call me coach. Let--
把我当作教练‥
相信我,安娜已经做过功课 名字也是她的了
Trust me. Anna has already done the work.
She already owns the name.
她是首次公开募股后的大宗买♥♥家
She was a size buyer post-IPO and she is gonna add.
她会加码的
问题不是她会不会参与
It's not a matter of if.
而是她会买♥♥多少
It's a question of how many boots
she has to fill.
因为我打包票她肯定会买♥♥
'Cause the lady is filling her fucking boots,
let me tell you.
有她一份
She's in.
你知道我不能透过电♥话♥这样做
You know, I can't do that over the phone.
你得信任我
You have to trust me.
你干了什么好事? 他刚撤单了
What did you do? He just pulled his order.
我只告诉他论题讲到的内容
I didn't tell him anything
that wasn't in the talking points.
我告诉他询价圈购的状况
I gave him the shape of the book.
你看,不听人讲话的结果 就是做白工
See?
Cause, you don't listen.
Effect, needless work.
你干嘛这样骂她?
Look, why are you balling her out?
你不跟她沟通又不是她的错
It's not her fault you don't communicate with her.
你为何要让费林 误解安娜的意向?
Oh. Why would you misrepresent
Anna's interest in the deal to Felim?
-我在做我们的工作 -是
- I am doing our job. - Right.
我们的工作是帮客户下决定
Our job is to help people make the decision
这些决定往往 在他们还不敢下时就得做出
that we know they need to make,
often much faster than they're comfortable making it.
安娜会参与询价圈购
Anna will come into this book.
这交易该有的都有了
The deal has the right characteristics.
卖♥♥家,折扣,有利可图
Sellers, discount, upside. The stock will trade higher.
股价会上涨
到时候费林会打给我
And Felim would have called me
问我 ”艾瑞克,我当初在担心什么?”
and said, "Eric, what was I worried about?"
人就像是一个恐惧的结
People are just knots of fear, okay?
我们把结打开就赢了
We loosen them, we win.
这不是乌托邦,这是常态
This isn't Utopia. This is par.
就是这样玩的
It's how it plays,
只要我们做好工作就好
- if we just do our fucking job. - Guys, guys, look respectfully,
冷静‥我无意冒犯 但你讲得太夸张了
you're running this like a circus.
你不是真的无意冒犯就别那样讲
You don't mean it respectfully, so don't say "respectfully."
纽约讲究的 是建立在能力上的民♥主♥
New York was a democracy of competency.
我们会要彼此负责 而且向上管理
We held each other accountable. We managed up with that.
你不在纽约了
You are no longer in New York.
我常听到这句话,都听到腻了
And there was talk about this,
but hell, this is the rumor made flesh.
你敢给我越线 老子肯定要你好看
You cross the Rubicon with me, it's goodnight, Vienna.
我跟你把话讲明了,听懂了吗?
In no uncertain terms. You fucking follow?
-了解 -在座各位
- Yeah. - Yo! Lads and lasses!
拜托行行好 别告诉我这案子要吹了
Please, for the love of God, don't tell me this book is falling apart.
我的杠杆已经很高了 连我这么狡猾的人都藏不了损失
I'm leveraged enough that even someone as dodgy as me
都在掌控中,我要打给安娜
- couldn't hide the losses. - It's under control.
I'm calling Anna.
看老子帮你们擦屁♥股♥
Watch me do your jobs.
艾瑞克陶找安娜
Eric Tao for Anna.
她不接电♥话♥了是什么意思?
What do you mean she's not taking any more calls?
她干这行就是要接电♥话♥啊
She's in the calls business.
业务员真的气死人
Honestly, fucking salespeople.
要是我们没把这交易搞定 老子要跟你们每个人的老妈算帐
If we can't move this pot of block,
I am gonna personally bowcat all your mothers.
我老二都要痛了
This hurts my cock.
戴安娜这人有很多可以说的 首先她家世显赫
Diana is a lot of things, but number one,
she's very fucking expensive.
你知道她爸是 法拉奇的拜把兄弟吗?
You know her old fella's best mates with Farage?
雅思敏,你和富东的安娜吉尔林 有交情吗?
Yasmin, do you have a relationship
with Anna Gearing at FDP?
他在婚礼祭坛上 会像贝西法尔蒂那样多看我一眼
He is gonna look at me at the altar
and do that Basil Fawlty double take.
-早安 -我们组急需联络上她
- Good morning. - My desk needs to get
in touch with her urgently.
事情总是很急
It's always urgent.
肯尼不在时我会帮她做些避险
I've been doing some hedging for her
好,你跟她的交情 足以帮我担♥保♥吗?
- in lieu of Kenny. - Okay.
Do you have enough of a relationship
-她不认识你就什么都不会告诉你 -没关系,这我可以处理
that you could vouch for me?
She's not going to tell you anything
你能帮我牵线吗?
- if she doesn't know you. - Okay, that's fine.
I will deal with that. Can you just make the connect?
拜托,这是很重要的生意
Come on, this is critical business.
有病患躺在手术台上病危吗?
Is there a patient dying on a table somewhere?
你在搞什么?
Hey! What the fuck are you doing?
不管你跟我之间有何过节
Whatever your little issue is with me,
这可能会让公♥司♥承受极大损失
it could cost the firm a fuck ton of dollars.
也许你当初就该想到这一层
Maybe you should think about that then.
我们的跨商品交易组在处理 莱肯保健股份案
Our CPS team are dealing with the Rican Health block,
但他们根本胡搞一通 我再通知你
but they're a fucking circus. I'll keep you posted...
- Unbelievable.
反应也太夸张了吧
What a little drama queen.
后面好像有东西在动
I've you some krone movement down the back there.
冷气怎么这么冷 以为我们是蜥蝪吗?
Why is the air conditioning
so fucking cold?
-听我说‥ -记得我这样做的那天吗?
- So, listen-- - Do you remember
the day I did this? You were so young.
你当时好年轻
是哪一年? 都记不得了
Fuck, what year was it?
- It's one long blur. - Not that young. Just 24.
不算太年轻,24岁
你当时好气我
You were so fucking angry with me.
是啊,我花了好多钱
Yeah. Yeah. I spent a lot of money on it.
算是啦
Relatively.
我在交易室戴爱马仕领带 你竟然什么都没说
I can't believe you never said anything to me
when I was wearing a fucking Hermès tie on the floor.
那是我第一笔交易
It was my first trade.
老派的狗屁
你还穿双色上衣吗?
Old school bullshit. You still wear two-tone shirts.
那是‥
You know that was the, um--
那是我们第一次一起喝醉
That was the first night we got drunk together.
再戴起来
Put it back on.
老实说我听说过一些你们俩的事
You know, candidly, I heard a little bit about you two.
人都很复杂
People are complex, but, uh...
但要是出现实质问题
when these things become more material...
也就是会造成公♥司♥损失
i.e., they look likely to cost the desk dollars...
那我就有义务要说句话
I feel obliged to say something.
你胡子还没长齐我就认识你了
I knew you before your face was troubled by a razor.
好,没事了吗?
Okay. We done?
艾德勒应该会想看你把那股锐气 用在争取生意上
I really think Adler would like to see
some of that aggression channeled into driving business.
有话直说
- Just say what you're saying. - The data speaks for itself.
看资料就一目了然
你有过两季收益不佳
You've had a couple soft quarters.
一次就算了
One is a pass. Two could be terminal.
两次就很危险
你指的是部门还是艾瑞克?
The desk has, or Eric has?
我知道艾德勒给你的光环 一大部分源自费林
I know Felim was central
to whatever halo Adler may have put on you.
所以让费林高兴很重要吧?
So, it's best to keep him happy, no?
好,所以先谈眼前的实际情况
Okay, so pragmatically,
the six inches in front of our face.
我们要怎么重新稳住锚定投资者 不让价值33亿的交易飞走?
How do we resecure the anchor
and not take a huge bath on a 3.3-billion-dollar deal?
让我去说服费林
Let me work Felim.
我说服过他 参与和退出很多笔交易
I've talked him on to and off enough ledges.
讲句实在话
In the spirit of pragmatism, Harper is a third-year analyst
荷波是资历三年的分♥析♥师
她知道面对高声誉 或金融风险的案子不要扯后腿
and she knows to get the fuck out of our way
剧集 | 投行风云(2020) | 导航列表