剧集 | 投行风云(2020) | 导航列表
当然
Yeah, absolutely.
我有一个刚开始接触的朋友
I actually have a friend from Merton who just started at Millennium.
我觉得你没有好好照顾自己
I don't think your taking care of yourself.
这关你什么事?
How is that your business?
因为这就是我的工作
When it's literally my business, that's how.
我说过我在家里工作会比较好
I told you this worked better when I was at home.
你在那个房♥间都快烂掉了
You were rotting in that room.
瑞希说的是太难听了点
Rishi's phrasing's uncouth,
但是跟我视讯通话的那个人 不是我雇用的那个人
but the person I've been speaking to
但是跟我视讯通话的那个人 不是我雇用的那个人
over the phone, on Zoom, whatever the fuck,
但是跟我视讯通话的那个人 不是我雇用的那个人
isn't who I hired.
你被动又邋遢,纽约会发现的
You're passive, you're sloppy. New York will notice.
他们在办公室安插了耳目 一定会发现的
They can't not with new eyes on the desk.
我们工作有一大部分是在讲电♥话♥
As much as we do this job over the phone,
但是和客户面对面 以及和交易人面对面是无可取代的
there's no substitute for being up in a client's face,
但是和客户面对面 以及和交易人面对面是无可取代的
up in a trader's face, seeing the whites of their eyes.
清楚看到他们的想法
up in a trader's face, seeing the whites of their eyes.
只有置身其中 才能让这份工作变得合理
The bit that makes sense, about this job, is living it.
你可以回到饭店,放弃人生
So, you can go back to the hotel, opt out of life.
或是当我认识的那个荷波 那个会用力敲门的荷波
Or be the Harper I know. The Harper who bangs on doors.
你干嘛这样对我说教?
Man, why are you preaching to me like this?
你必须想办法排解你的怒气
You need to work on your fucking anger.
还有跟瑞希尽释前嫌,拜托
And bury the hatchet with Rish, please.
没问题,我们是个快乐的大家庭
Sure. Happy fucking families.
-可以谈一下吗?-没问题
Can I have a second? -HARPER: Yeah.
听着,我要你为我做件事
Look, I need you to do something for me.
公♥司♥现在提供一种内部服务
The firm now offers an--
公♥司♥现在提供一种内部服务
an in-house service... -
是针对情绪问题的
...for...
是针对情绪问题的
issues...
是针对情绪问题的
mood.
比较偏向心理健康的
The more mental side of your health.
因为大家都回办公室了
Since we all came back.
我知道你不是觉得我需要
I know you don't think that I need that.
让你去是我们的义务
It would behoove us for you to go.
我们的义务?
It would behoove us? Why--
你干嘛那样跟我说话?
Why are you talking to me like that?
是公♥司♥规定还是我出于关心 有什么差别吗?
What difference does it make, if it's corporate diktat
是公♥司♥规定还是我出于关心 有什么差别吗?
or if I actually care? I'm your manager.
我是你的经理,我在管理你
or if I actually care? I'm your manager.
我是你的经理,我在管理你
-I'm managing you. -So, you're covering your ass?
所以你是在自保?
-I'm managing you. -So, you're covering your ass?
抱歉
Sorry.
你去跟他们谈过吗?
Have you ever gone to speak to them?
在三楼,他们说谈话内容保密
Third floor. I'm told it's all confidential.
温达卢……
Vindaloo, vindaloo Vindaloo, vindaloo, na-na
好吧
All right, fine.
别让你♥爸♥用逗趣的印度腔演讲
You have to make sure your dad doesn't do his sub-UKIP
别让你♥爸♥用逗趣的印度腔演讲
"amusing Indian voice" in the speech.
逗你的,我是逗你的
I'm teasing-- I'm teasing you.
好,爱你,再见
All right. Love you. Bye.
晚安
'Night.
他订婚了,心有旁骛
He's engaged.
他订婚了,心有旁骛
Distracted.
你该来参加他的订婚酒会
You should come to his engagement drinks.
-他叫我邀请你 -才没有,你不用骗我
-He told me to invite you. -No, he didn't.
-他叫我邀请你 -才没有,你不用骗我
-You don't have to lie to me. -Well, you work here,
你在这里工作 这等于是团队聚餐,所以……
-You don't have to lie to me. -Well, you work here,
你在这里工作 这等于是团队聚餐,所以……
and they're effectively team drinks, so.
而且你得见见他的马子
Plus, you need to meet his bird.
好,是怎样?
Okay, what are we talking about here?
高档到可以做成播客了
Ooh, tell me more.
多说一些,不说也没关系
Ooh, tell me more.
多说一些,不说也没关系
Or don't. No, do.
就像有一种播客
It's like one of those podcasts
会专门告诉其他中产阶级女性 该看什么书
that tells other upper middle-class women,
会专门告诉其他中产阶级女性 该看什么书
-what to read and-- -How to feel.
该有什么感觉,明白
-what to read and-- -How to feel.
该有什么感觉,明白
Right. -
好吧,也许我会去
All right, fuck it. Maybe I'll go.
但纯粹是去观察的
But, like, from an anthropological perspective.
没问题,这个心态就对了
Yeah, sure. It's the right idea.
你居然没告诉我瑞希订婚了
I can't believe that you neglected to tell me
你居然没告诉我瑞希订婚了
that fucking Rishi is engaged.
这就是工作,不是吗?
It's work, innit? -
所以是要用一克还是两克?
What do we think, two-gram line
所以是要用一克还是两克?
or one gram line?
周间就来两次,不得了
Twice midweek. Largie.
不是全部给我的
New post code.
新地方
New post code.
朋友的派对
A friend's party. -
抱歉,这不是计程车
Oh, sorry, this-- this isn't a cab.
希望不是
I should hope not.
希望你来这里的原因跟我一样
I really hope you're here for the same reason I am.
我从没到这么南边参加派对过
This is as close as I come south of for one.
不怪你,我也要去滑铁卢桥
Oh, I don't blame you. I'm about to Captain Cook
不怪你,我也要去滑铁卢桥
it over Waterloo Bridge myself.
我顺路
I'm headed that way.
也许我们该实行伙伴系统
Maybe we should operate a buddy system?
你看过深入绝地吗,没有?
You've seen that film, The Descent? No?
可以刷♥卡♥吗?现在都没人带现金了
Uh, can I get one on tick?
可以刷♥卡♥吗?现在都没人带现金了
Actually, who fucking carries cash these days?
我刚刚开始用行动支付
Just gone cashless. Oh, amazing.
太好了,我们两个的算在一起
Just gone cashless. Oh, amazing.
太好了,我们两个的算在一起
Well, uh, put hers on mine. It's just easier.
这样比较简单
Well, uh, put hers on mine. It's just easier.
谢谢,这可以帮你渡过平日晚上
Thank you.
谢谢,这可以帮你渡过平日晚上
Something to get through a work night.
我可能会跟客户碰面 照例要出♥卖♥♥♥自己
I might meet a client. Selling myself as always.
我真的不是在跟踪你
I'm not stalking you, I'm really not.
严格说起来是你上了我的车
Technically, you got into my car.
-你是怎么认识麦辛的?-他帮我介绍了很多客户
How do you know Maxim?
-你是怎么认识麦辛的?-他帮我介绍了很多客户
He's introduced me to a lot of clients.
什么样的客户?
What kind of clients?
这里很多人都用我的服务
A lot of people here use my services.
服务?
Services?
这样哀悼事业也不错
Well, that's one way to mourn a career.
天啊……
Oh, my God. Oh, my God. Oh, my God.
我们一定会再见的吧?
I'm sure I'll bump into you again, huh?
西语雅思敏,你来了
西语你好……
Hola.
很高兴你能来
Glad you could make it.
麦辛,干嘛开派对?
Maxim, what is all of this for?
我心爱的银风筝玩完了
Oh, my beloved Silver Kite has blown up!
我的基金没了
My fund is no more!
对,这表示你最大的客户也没了
And yes, that means you've lost your largest client.
是啊
Right.
天啊
Wow.
看来世界末日要来了
I guess this means the world really is ending.
末日已经来了
Oh, it's already ended.
今晚我们要再推它一把
So, tonight, we're gonna give it a fucking good nudge.
虽然只是昙花一现,但还是值得
Grab the moment, it's been a long year, but still peng.
你快了吗?
Are you close?
要我大声点吗?
Do you want me to be louder or something?
你看起来跟网站上不一样
You're nothing like your profile.
你是不是在戒毒?
Are you in recovery or something?
清醒时约会基本上是一种体罚
Sober dates are basically corporal punishment.
这种事常发生吗?
Does that happen a lot?
不是因为你
-It wasn't you. -I didn't think it was.
我也知道不是
-It wasn't you. -I didn't think it was.
可以帮我叫优步吗?
剧集 | 投行风云(2020) | 导航列表