剧集 | 假面真情(2017) | 导航列表
Hey, man, I don't think you--
保持冷静 一切都没事
Everyone just relax. Everything's fine.
如果这世上相安无事
If everything in this world is fine,
我就关门大吉了
I'd be out of business.
你们看我长奶♥子♥了吗
You see my titties?
看我长奶♥子♥了吗
Do you see my titties?
-没看到 -没有
- I don't see no titties. - No, no, no, no.
没错 小崽子们 我不是你们老妈
That's right, bitches, 'cause I ain't your mama.
筹齐五千块再来 现在给我滚出去
Now, until you have my 5 large, get the hell out of my store.
-好 -好
- Okay. - Okay.
-我们会的 -好
- We'll do that. - Okay.
假面真情
第一季 第二集
把那个放这就可以
Just throw that down right here.
谢谢帮忙
Thanks for the help.
你可以借此锻炼下上半身
You could use a little upper-body work.
我做了份预期库存
I made a projected inventory,
价格上下浮动表
price-inflation- towards-reduction chart.
根据我的测算
According to my calculations,
我们能净得七千到一万呢
we should clear 7 to 10 grand, no problem.
是吗 那好 太好了
Really? Good. That's great.
没错 让我负责销♥售♥好吗
Yeah. Just let me do the selling, all right?
我得心应手时 你可别给我添乱
Once I'm on a roll, try not to get in my way.
对 我就不该让你
Yeah, God forbid I should keep you
免于挨枪子
from getting shot in the face.
是你让我免于挨枪子儿的
Oh, did you keep me from getting shot in the face,
小可怜儿
puppy-dog eyes?
那家伙就是个蠢货
That dude's an asshole.
他就欠教训
He needs to learn a lesson.
好 我知道了 控制点脾气吧
Okay, I get it. Just keep your temper.
好的 最后一次机会 老兄
All right, last chance, man.
有什么想留下的吗
Anything you want to save?
全部出♥售♥
Sell it all.
都有谁想买♥♥好货 你想
Who wants to buy some goodies? You do.
怎么了 老兄
What's up, man?
好 看看这个
All right, let's go see this.
已售
银行收回 止赎
多给五块钱 都拿走
Five bucks more, and it's all yours, buddy.
好的 太棒了 女士们
All right. Awesome. Awesome, ladies.
好发现
That's a good find.
好的 女士
Yes, ma'am.
喜欢那个钱包 我买♥♥了
Enjoy that purse. I'll take it.
谢谢了女士们 这条裙子美翻了
Thank you very much, ladies. That is such a beautiful dress.
我觉得你穿肯定好看
I think it would look great on you.
如果你喜欢 你可以穿上试试
You know, you can go try it on, if you'd like, right inside.
确实不错
It's really nice.
你喜欢吗
Do you like it?
这条裙子是我送你的
I bought you that dress.
对 亲爱的
I know, chéri.
或许你想留下这条裙子
Perhaps you want to keep this one.
不做个小纪念吗
Little memento, no?
-你觉得如何 -太美了
- What do you think? - You look incredible.
你必须得买♥♥下
You can't not buy it.
我买♥♥了
I'll take it.
-好决定 -多少钱
- Good call. - How much?
这条裙子不要钱 拿走吧
Actually, that one's free. Take it.
你确定吗 用我拿什么东西换吗
Oh, are you sure? Let me give you something for it.
赶紧拿走 不要钱
Take it right now, and it's free.
不然你就跟"拜金一族"周♥旋♥
Otherwise you can deal with Glengarry Glen Ross over here.
影片讲述推销员为奖励想尽办法拉生意
好吧 那谢谢了
Okay. Uh, well, thanks.
不客气 祝你开心
You're welcome. Have a good one.
老兄 如果你任由情绪妨碍拍卖♥♥
Dude, if you let emotion get in the way of selling--
那条裙子是我买♥♥给伊娃的
I bought Ava that dress,
我要它消失 所以就这样吧
and I needed it gone, so let it go.
-我不管... -就这样
- I don't care-- - Let it go.
-好吧 -战绩如何
- Fine. - How we doing?
眼下已经清了79%的库存
Well, with 79% of our inventory gone,
-我们达成了12%的预期 -什么
- we have made 12% of our projection. - What the hell?
老兄 我之前是卖♥♥♥车♥的好吗
Look, man, I'm used to selling cars, all right?
提价 降价 就是这么简单
You overprice, reduce price, sell. It's simple.
你这些奇奇怪怪的厨房♥用具
Your weird kitchen stools aren't
-卖♥♥起来并非易事 -对 我当然记得
- exactly making it easy.- Yes, of course I remember.
就放在我钱包里了
I have it right here in my purse.
快看那个男的
Look, check out this guy.
他就是所谓的"阿尔法 贝塔男"
He's what we call a "Beta-alpha."
你以为他是老大 但其实说了不算
Thinks he's an alpha male, and he's actually a beta male.
听起来没错 那就是我哥
Sounds about right. That's my brother.
老哥 这是理查德 他...
Hey, man. Uh, this is Richard. He's, uh...
他来帮我搞拍卖♥♥会
helping me with the yard sale.
-幸会 老兄 -你好
- Pleasure to meet you, man. - What's up?
好了 我继续拍卖♥♥去了
All right, well, back to the wars.
简直一片狼藉 小以
What a shitshow, Ez.
你不至于沦落至此的 老弟
You're better than this, man--
追查伊娃 还是她到底叫什么名字
chasing after Ava or whatever her name is.
让我们帮你处理这个烂摊子吧
I mean, let's get you out of this funk.
不必麻烦了 我会找到她
Don't bother. I'm gonna find her.
我会让真♥相♥水落石出
I'm gonna straighten things out.
办法呢 通过让生活毁得更彻底
How, by ruining your life even more?
通过让亲朋好友蒙羞
By shitting on your friends and family?
老爸老妈的心都碎了
Mom and Dad-- they're heartbroken, man.
盖比辞职了 她走了
Gaby quit. She's out.
-到底发生了什么 -不关你的事
- What even happened there, man? - It's none of your business.
就关我的事
It absolutely is my business.
银行连你的房♥子都收走了
And now the bank is taking your house.
-你自己不请自来 -够了 孩子们
- I didn't even ask you to come! - Boys, boys! That's enough.
亲爱的 我们聊两句好吗
Sweetie, can we have a talk?
我以为你说算上我一起 我懂了
Oh, I thought you said "We." I get it.
好 我去看看东西
Okay, I'm gonna go look at some stuff.
来吧
Come on.
你真的说去就去吗
So you're really going to just go?
是的
I am.
我无法理解 但我想理解
I can't understand it, but I want to.
妈 不会有事的 我保证
Mom, it's gonna be fine. I promise.
你♥爸♥对你很失望
Your dad is very upset with you.
不过他让你收下这个
But...he wants you to have this.
-我不能要 -亲爱的 别傲娇了
- I can't take that. - Honey, don't be proud.
她把你的钱都卷走了 拿走一切
She took all your money. She took everything.
就让我们帮你渡过难关吧
Let us just help you through this.
妈 我一直都在靠你们
Mom, my whole life I've been leaning on you.
以后不会了
Not anymore.
这叫为人父母 是我们应该做的
It's called parenting. That's what we do.
-替我谢谢爸 好吗 -好吧
- Thank Dad for me, okay? - Okay.
天啊 这是宾基
Oh, my God. It's Binky.
不能让别人买♥♥走
No one else should have this.
我能买♥♥走吗 应该把它留下来
Can I buy this? It should stay in the family.
当然可以
Of course.
好的 那我出五千块
Okay, good. I'll give you $5,000.
快得了吧
Nice try.
让大家更多了解你
早上好 海勒先生 幸会
Good morning, Mr. Heller. Nice to see you.
我从厨房♥开始 好吗
I start in kitchen. It's okay?
-欢迎 -谢谢
- Welcome. - Thanks.
开工快乐
Happy first day.
-海勒先生 -要咖啡
- Mr. Heller? - Coffee.
要牛奶和两块糖
Milk and two sugars.
马上就来
Back in a jiffy.
这是安迪 我们团队中最年轻的一位
This is Andy, the youngest member of our team.
-也是颜值最高的 -现在不是了
- And best-looking. - Till now.
我是萨弗蓉 幸会
I'm Saffron. Nice to meet you.
幸会
Very nice to meet you, too.
这是海勒先生的邮件 祝好运
Here's Mr. Heller's mail. Good luck.
-谢谢 -不客气
剧集 | 假面真情(2017) | 导航列表