剧集 | 假面真情(2017) | 导航列表
Yo, mind your own business.
很难啊
Hard to do
因为能隔墙听到一切
since you can hear everything through the wall.
是一切
Everything.
希望你喜欢这场大戏
Well, I hope you enjoyed the show.
喜欢 我尤其喜欢那部分
Oh, I did. I especially like the part
就是你爽完笑得歇斯底里
when you laughed hysterically right after you came.
还是没完事的时候
Or was it during?
完事之后 因为很痒
It was after because it tickles,
而且我是想给你悲悲戚戚的生活
and I'm just trying to bring a little joy
献上一份小乐趣
to your sad, miserable little life.
那我应该稍作解释下
Wow, I should go unpack then.
你们俩闭嘴
Enough, both of you!
怎么了 你做完爱都干什么
Why? What do you do after sex, huh?
估计就是转过身去抹眼泪吧
You probably roll over and weep, don't you?
-闭嘴 -你不会是…
- Shut up. - You don't--
-理查德 快走 -她哭吗 你哭吗
- Richard--Richard, go. - Does she? Do you cry?
-天啊她没有 -快点滚
- Oh, my God, no, she doesn't. - For f---'s sake, go!
-让我看看艺术品 -尚未完工
Let me see the art piece. - It's not finished.
我就要看
I'm not asking.
这大可不必如此费劲
Now this doesn't have to be so hard.
事实上 可以很简单
In fact, this can be pretty simple.
我已经知道你的身份了
See, I already know who you are.
你不是曼蒂在波茨维尔的哥哥
You're not Maddie's brother from Pottsville.
你叫以斯拉·布鲁姆 来自印第安纳波利斯
You're Ezra Bloom from Indianapolis,
而且你是好人
and you're a good man.
好人
A good man?
至少到目前为止
At least up until now.
知道吗 在遇见曼蒂之前
You know, before I met Maddie,
我从没真正爱上谁
I'd never really been in love.
我以为自己大学时代曾爱过
I mean, I thought I had once in college,
但我并没有去尝试
but I never really gave it a chance.
我当时一直在寻找更加...
I was always on the lookout for something more--
一些幻想什么的
some fantasy or something.
然后我就开始想也许...
And I started to think maybe...
也许是我自己有问题
maybe there's something wrong with me.
就是因为我
Uh, you know, 'cause I--
我不知道为什么 别人能感受到的
I don't know why I can't feel that thing
我却毫无感觉
that everybody else can feel.
然后我就遇到了曼蒂
And then I met Maddie,
让我明白了自己没有问题
and I knew I wasn't broken.
你说我是好人
You called me a good man.
我不知道
I don't know.
我只知道
All I know...
我不再只是印第安纳波利斯的以斯拉·布鲁姆
is that I'm no longer just Ezra Bloom from Indianapolis.
正如我刚才所说 还没完工呢
All right, like I said, it's not finished yet, okay?
那个... 你什么也不必说
Yeah-- You don't have to say anything.
我喜欢
I love it.
真的吗 谢谢
Really? Thanks.
我需要一个很简单的理念
I mean, I-I wanted a really simple concept,
我觉得上面用布料很有用
and I thought the fabric on top would really help.
怎么假钱换真钱
How does the money switch work?
对 我这是盼望什么呢
Of course. What was...I expecting?
这对你而言都称不上艺术作品
This isn't even art to you.
这不过是你小骗局用到的道具
It's just a prop for your little scheme.
这件艺术品会送到礼品间
The, uh--the art piece goes into the gift room.
我用假钱
I switch out the real money
换走真钱
with the fake money.
搞定
Voila.
合乎你的标准吗 女王大人
Does that suit your standards, Your Highness?
嗯
Yeah.
行得通
It'll work.
你知道这是我第一件作品吗
Do you even know this is the first thing
自从...
I've made since...
我做这些不是为了你
I'm not doing any of this for you.
好 无论你是为了谁做的
Yeah, well, whoever it is you're doing it for,
都很完美
it's perfect.
至少还有人尽职尽责
At least someone's doing their job.
-你在吗 -我在下面
- "Arr" you home? - I'm down here.
好
All right.
现在还是早餐后吧 买♥♥了甜甜圈
Is it still after breakfast? Brought donuts.
老兄 今天早上你真该见识下曼蒂
Man, you should've seen Maddie this morning, man.
她心情不佳
She was in a mood.
我让你带的东西带来了吗
You bring what I asked you to get?
如果我们之间有什么困惑 抱歉
Listen, man, i'm sorry if there was some confusion--
困惑 我没有困惑
Confusion? Oh, I'm not confused.
你感到困惑吗
Are you confused?
我搞到你要的东西了
Uh, I got your stuff.
-这是什么 -假胡子
- What's this? - Mustache.
-不同的... -我说的是人发
- Different-- - I said human hair,
用胶水粘的
applied with Telesis.
是 但道具店的人
Yeah, the guy at the costume store--
道具店
The costume store?
我可以回去一趟 如果你要我...
Look, I can go back if you want me to--
你以为咱们这是闹着玩儿呢
Do you think we're trick-or-treating here?
你是这么想的吗
Is that what you think?
以为咱们要去文艺复兴集♥会♥
That we're going to the fucking Renaissance Faire?
-我回去一趟 -不用 坐下
- I'll go back. - No, sit down.
坐下 我们要力挽狂澜
Sit down. We're gonna do this right.
联邦大厦
我是这么想的 你是整件事的受害者
Here's what I think. You're the victim in all this.
你不过是落入了
You simply got caught in the web
一个骗子高手的陷阱
of a very gifted con artist.
我完全理解她有多么迷人
I'm fully aware of how charming she can be.
老兄
Oh, man,
我相信 我相信你肯定了若指掌
I bet you are. I bet you know all about it.
好了 不说这个
All right, come on, knock it off.
-我是有任务在身 -不 不 知道吗
- I had a job to do. - No, no, no, you know...
有一件事
it's, uh-- it's one thing
你们是一样的 我想就是...
you guys have in common, I guess, uh...
对工作的奉献精神
devotion to your work.
我不知道是否能这样说
Well, I don't know if I'd put it that way,
但我想是的
but I suppose.
你知道她怎么跟我说的吗
You know what she told me?
她说跟你在一起是认真的
She said that with you... it was real.
当然了 可能也是扯谎
Of course, that was probably a lie too.
骗子就会撒谎
Well, that's what liars do.
-谎话连篇 -没错
- They lie. - Yeah. Yeah, well...
或者她真的对你有感觉
Or maybe she did feel something,
因为你们相遇的时候
because, uh, I mean, when you guys met,
你并非她的目标 对吗
you--you weren't even her mark, were you?
她是我的目标
She was mine.
好吧
Okay.
那真正的问题或许是 你对她有感觉吗
So maybe the real question is did you feel something?
这个问题此刻无关紧要吧
Doesn't really matter at this point, does it?
这可不好说 老兄
Well, I don't know, man.
说实话 这让我有点恼火
It kinda pisses me off, to be honest--
你坐在那儿 说我
you just sitting there, telling me, uh,
是个受害者 好像你不受影响似的
I'm a victim, like you're above it--
好像你一直能管得住自己似的
like you were in control the whole time.
我不知道
I don't know.
我觉得是胡说
I call bullshit.
你爱上她了 对吗
You fell for her, didn't you?
承认吧
Come on...
说你跟她这么久以来
tell me you never felt something
你对她毫无感觉
the whole time you were with her.
说你没爱过她
Tell me you never loved her.
老实坐着
Sit tight.
这就是你的建议
This is your proposal?
你让我把五十万真金白银
You want me to put 500,000 real American dollars
放进书包 然后希望万事顺意
into a bag and hope that everything turns out
剧集 | 假面真情(2017) | 导航列表