剧集 | 假面真情(2017) | 导航列表
You know, I saw this mug the other day in the--
看到一个杯子
the Newark airport gift shop.
你猜它上面写了什么
You know what it said?
写着"心之所向 行之所致"
It said "If you wanted to, you would have done it."
我一想 说得太对了
And I just thought, "Yes, that's right," you know.
说到底 我们都是按照自己的意愿
I mean, when it comes down to it, we all choose the life
来选择生活
that we want.
哪怕这个生活并不是我们口中所希望的
I mean, even if it isn't the life we say we want.
你买♥♥了那个杯子吗
Did you buy the mug?
我应该买♥♥的
Ahh, I shoulda.
这车的排气量其实是4.6L
So this is actually the 4.6-liter.
我原来有3.5升的
I had the 3.5,
但现在这车的马力从350提到386了
but this takes my horsepower from 350 to 386.
对此我有斟酌过 但我想了想
And, you know, I kind of thought about it, but I thought,
有时候人嘛 就该...
sometimes you just, you know, you've got to--
想到就去做
you got to go for it.
没错
Absolutely.
有时候就该挥霍一下
Sometimes you just have to splurge, you know,
随性而为
go with what feels right.
加里
Mm, Gary...
-糟糕 -非常感谢你
- Oh, no. - Thank you so much
今晚这么招待我
for a--such a wonderful evening.
抱歉 我不该这么做的
I'm sorry. I shouldn't have done that.
-我不是... -不 不是你的错
- I didn't-- - No, no, it's not you.
你很好 是我的问题
You're perfect. It's just--it's me.
我不想操之过急
I--I don't want to rush things.
-我送你到门口吧 -晚安
- Can I walk you to the door? - Good night.
操
Shit.
我好想你
I miss you.
-爱丽丝 -别放弃 宝贝
- Alice-- - Don't give up, sweetheart.
记得我原来常说的话吗
Remember what I used to say?
嗯
Yeah.
你说我们可以完成任何事
You said that we could do anything.
我们会的
Mm-hmm, and we will,
我们曾怀揣的梦想都会实现
everything we've always dreamed of.
再说一遍我们的打算吧
Tell me the plan again.
我就爱听你说我们的打算
I love it when you talk about the plan.
第一阶段
All right, phase one:
你不光是个卖♥♥♥车♥的
you're not just a car salesman.
你是代理商的形象
You're the face of the dealership.
广♥告♥全是你的
You do all the commercials.
我喜欢第一阶段
I love phase one.
第二阶段
Phase two:
你竞选州参议员
you run for state senate.
太无聊了
State senate sucks.
第三阶段 你结交权贵
Phase three: you make powerful friends.
参加高档晚宴
Okay, fancy dinners.
我穿燕尾服是挺帅的
I look good in a tux.
没错
Yeah, you do.
第四阶段
Phase four:
你竞选参议员
you run for the real senate.
参议员和理查德·埃文斯太太
Senator and Mrs. Richard Evans.
没错
That's right.
但我没了你做不到
But I can't do any of it without you.
原来别人看到咱俩
I mean, we were that couple that everyone looked at
都会说"太不公平了"
and was just like, "Damn."
为什么不能再回到那时呢
Why can't it be like that again?
可以
It can.
你会找到我的
You're going to find me.
只要你继续找
Just have to keep looking.
你一定会找到我的
And I promise you will.
我知道
I know...
我们买♥♥了奶酪牛排
We've got cheesesteaks.
我不饿
I'm not hungry.
他什么情况
What the hell was that?
他不吃谷蛋白
He's gluten-free?
我问你
Let me ask you a question.
茜茜 伊娃 爱丽丝
CeCe, Ava, Alice.
你有想过杀她吗
You ever thought about killing her?
我想过
I have.
我真的想过
I've thought about it.
之前我不懂人怎么会
Before, I never understood how someone
去杀另一个人 夺人性命
could kill another person, like, take away their life.
但现在
But now...
我的心理医生说人相互吸引
My therapist, he says we're attracted to people
并不全是因为对方的优点
not just because of the good things about them
也因为他们的痛苦
but also because of their pain.
痛苦也会相互吸引
Like, my pain is attracted to their pain.
你觉得她能感受到痛苦吗
Do you think she feels pain at all?
如果是你 这事是你干的
Like, if this is what you do, and if this is your thing,
欺骗别人的感情 你会有什么感觉
conning people into loving you, what does that do to you?
我还是搞不懂一个人怎么能骗了别人的感情
I still don't understand how someone can make you love them
然后就拍拍屁♥股♥ 一走了之
and then just walk away like it was nothing.
这是怎么做到的
How do you do that?
不知道
I don't know.
但你知道所有的骗术书上怎么说吗
But you know what all the con books say?
为了实现骗局
For a successful con,
你需要一个心甘情愿的目标
you need a willing mark.
她对我们说的所有谎话都让我们有所寄望
We wanted every single lie she told us.
但我必须相信
But I have to believe
她终归会得到报应的
someday it's gonna catch up to her.
嗯
Yeah.
天啊
Jesus.
我昨晚截获了海勒的情报
Yes, I intercepted Heller's courier last night,
您是对的
and you were right.
那个混♥蛋♥多拿了很多钱
That bastard was taking way more than his cut.
监守自盗
The launderer has been stealing the laundry.
跟您怀疑的一样
Looks exactly as you suspected, yes.
多久了
For how long?
依我所见 快两年了
Best I can tell, almost two years.
他从您那私吞了快两百万吧
He could have skimmed close to 2 million from you.
焦土策略 马克斯
Scorched earth mode, Max.
撤退时销毁一切可用之物
把两百万拿回来
We get the 2 million back.
把他所有资产都抢过来
We take everything he's ever had.
再毁了他
We destroy him.
好的
Yes.
明白 医生
Yes, Doctor.
我有点担心曼蒂
I have a concern about Maddie.
她是不是有点不专心
Is she getting distracted?
不 都在我的控制之中
No, I've got it under control.
确定吗
Huh, I'm not so sure.
要不我把兰妮·科恩派过去吧
Maybe I need to send Lenny Cohen.
不 不用派她过来
No, there's no need for Lenny Cohen.
我会处理好的
I--I'll...I'll take care of it.
毫无希望
It's hopeless.
我们真的努力了
We tried. We really did.
是啊
Yeah, we did.
但我们现在放弃 也太逊了
But if we give up now, we suck.
你们知道我在想什么吗 我觉得我们的生活
You know what I think? I think our lives are like
像是被清理干净的犯罪现场
a murder scene that's been perfectly cleaned up,
没有留下任何罪证
no clues left behind.
我们需要那玩意
We need that stuff.
警方用来查看血迹的玩意
What's that stuff that the police use to see where the blood was?
发光氨
Oh, Luminol.
对 我们需要点发光氨
Yes, we need some Luminol up in here.
也许这样更好
Maybe it's better this way.
至少她现在不能用内部信息
At least now she can't destroy us
来摧残我们了
with all her inside information.
什么意思
What are you talking about?
她在告别视频里说的
The envelope she left in the freezer
剧集 | 假面真情(2017) | 导航列表