剧集 | 假面真情(2017) | 导航列表
You know, I've always wanted to take a woman to an airport hotel.
我一直希望能上我弟妹
I've always wanted to have sex with my brother's wife.
说
Say it.
我一直希望能上我弟弟的妻子
I've always wanted to have sex with my brother's wife.
而且我想要你
And I want you.
我们现在就去街对面
Let's go across the street right now.
我想要你 我们现在就去街对面
I want you. Let's go across the street right now.
不行
Can't.
抱歉
Sorry.
什么
What?
没错 我得登机了 广播里说了
Yeah, I got to jet, as they say.
但很高兴认识你
But really nice meeting you, uh...
乔希 我叫乔希
Jo--Josh. My name's Josh.
-乔希再见 -等下 我还不知道你的名字
- Bye, Josh. - Wait. I--I didn't get your name.
你不必知道
No, you didn't.
他妈的
Holy shit.
等等
Hey, wait!
伊娃
Ava!
伊娃
Hey, Ava!
你是伊娃 伊娃
You--Ava! Ava!
你干什么
Ah! What are you doing?
伊娃 伊娃
Ava! Ava!
滚远点儿 老家伙
Get off of me, man!
谁能帮我们一下吗
Can somebody help us, please?
女士 不好意思
Miss, excuse me.
-能不能借过 -当然可以
- Could you just, uh... - Yeah, of course.
-非常感谢 -不用客气
- Thank you very much. - You're welcome.
你要不要补补妆 亲爱的
Might want to fix your makeup there, sweetheart.
该死的
God damn it.
对于一个死人来说还不错 埃兹拉先生
Looking pretty good for a dead man, Mr. Ellis.
承蒙耻笑
Hardy-har-har.
-刚才谢谢你救场 -可不是
- Thanks for the save back there. - Yeah.
你刚才跟乔希·布鲁姆搞什么
What the hell were you doing with Josh Bloom?
一时兴起
Improvising.
你怎么对他今天的行程一无所知呢
Why the hell didn't you know he was traveling today?
别转移话题
Don't change the subject.
你就喜欢危险刺♥激♥是吧
You have to take it as close to the flame as possible, don't you?
就算是你 这也太玩火了
And with you, that is always too goddamn close.
是吗 那你有必要打断他鼻子吗
Really? Did you have to break his nose?
这个嘛
Yeah, well...
我一直讨厌那个混球
I always hated that little shit.
那...
So...
我们赚了多少
how much did we get?
你知道这是刑事犯罪吗
Do you understand that this is a criminal act?
对 我当然知道
Yeah, I do understand.
你知道过去一年半之中 有一项罪行
You understand a criminal has been involved in our lives
酝酿在我们的生活中吗
for the last year and a half?
-我知道 -让他给我进来
- I understand. - Just get his ass in here.
上这儿来
Get in here.
你怎么样了 孩子
How you doing, kiddo?
亲爱的 我真的很遗憾
Oh, sweetie. I am so, so sorry.
发生什么事了
What happened?
-你们吵架了 -没有
- Did you two have a fight? - No.
什么 她就这么一走了之
Well, what? She just left?
什么都没说吗
She didn't say anything?
只是说文化差异什么的
Just something about cultural differences.
我真的很喜欢她 小以
I really liked her, Ez.
你了解我的 这已经是盛赞有加了
And you know me; that's saying a lot.
但我的确觉得她有问题
But I did always feel there was something about her--
无法表达 尚不可知 我也不知道是什么
unspoken, unknowable, I don't know what.
我真的不想提她 妈
I really don't want to talk about it, Mom.
心如刀割 小以
Hearts break, Ez.
但最终会痊愈的
And then they eventually heal.
信我吧
Trust me on that.
以斯拉 你给我滚过来
Ezra, get your ass in here now!
天杀的亚瑟 不要太过了
God damn it, Arthur, take it down a notch!
要我陪你一起吗
Do you want me to go in there with you?
不了 谢谢妈
No, thanks, Mom.
我没事的
I'll be fine.
她卷走你所有现金
She took all your cash.
她把你信♥用♥卡♥额度全部套现
She took cash maximums on all your credit cards,
-还包括公♥司♥的信♥用♥卡♥ -是的
- including the company card. - Yep.
我问过国卫投资管理的艾莉·辛格了
I talked to Ellie Singer at National Mutual.
你知道她用你的房♥子做第二♥期♥贷款的抵押品吗
Do you know she took out a second mortgage on your house?
-85万美元 你知道吗 -知道
- 850 grand? Do you know that? - Yep.
她连波比和嘉蒂给你的成人礼基金
She even cashed the bar mitzvah bonds
都提干净了
Bubbie and Zadie gave you.
一共78块钱
All 78 bucks?
这是重点吗
It's that the point?
-是吗 -不是
- Is it? - Nope.
我发誓 以斯拉
I swear to God, Ezra,
不要只说"是"或"不是"
say something besides "Yep" or "Nope,"
-否则我... -你脸怎么了
- or so help me-- - What happened to your face?
告他
Tell him.
我在机场碰到伊娃了
I saw Ava at the airport,
乔装打扮得判若两人
dressed as somebody else.
你跟她说话了吗
Did you talk to her?
没有
No.
我当时跟着她
I was following her,
然后她就在人群中走失了
but then she got lost in the crowd.
干得好 神探南茜
Good job, Nancy Drew.
知道吗 事实是我被人袭击了
Yeah, well, you know what? The truth is, I was attacked.
-她袭击你 -不是
- She attacked you? - No!
有个老头子窜出来
This old man came out--
你被个老头子袭击了
Oh, you were attacked by an old man.
你们俩都给我闭嘴
Shut up, both of you.
我们这么办
Here's what we're gonna do.
我们把她找出来
We're gonna find her,
把你的钱要回来
we're gonna get your money back,
而且我们要弄死这个法国贱♥货♥
and we're gonna crucify that French bitch.
她是比利时人
She's Belgian!
-我他妈不在乎 -我们接下来要这样
- I don't give a fu-- - Here's what we're actually gonna do:
什么都不做
nothing.
我们什么都不做
We're not gonna do a goddamn thing
由她去
except let her go.
-你丧心病狂 -你说什么呢
- You're delusional if... - What are you talking about?
你以为这是...
You think that that's--
爸 这是什么
Dad, what is that?
乔希 请你出去
Josh, leave us alone, please.
-爸 我不 -出去
- Dad, I don't-- - Get out.
好吧
All right, fine.
你从哪儿弄到的
Where'd you get this?
伊娃留在冰箱里的
Ava left it in the freezer.
上帝
Oh, God.
我们得找到她
We're gonna find her.
-没人知道 -知道什么
- Nobody has to know. - Know what?
知道你对老妈不忠二十年之久
That you've been cheating on Mom for 20 years
劈腿一个叫"尚特蕾尔"的女人吗
with a woman named-- what is it? Chanterelle?
是个什么玩意儿 是颗鸡油菌菇吗
I mean, what it that, a mushroom?
不许你这么跟我说话
Don't you talk to me like that.
还是你从乔叔叔那里
Or that you stole the patent
偷了布鲁姆鞋跟专利
for the Bloom heel from Uncle Joe?
是那件事不能为人所知
Which part does nobody have to know?
因为据伊娃所说 如果我们试图找她
Because according to Ava, if we try and find her,
这些事都公布于众
all of it comes out.
如果她觉得用满纸荒唐言
You know, if she thinks she can intimidate me
就能威胁到我 让她试试
with this bullshit letter, let her try.
放马过来
Bring it on!
是吗
Really?
好 那就这么干
Okay, let's do that.
妈 我能给你聊两句吗
剧集 | 假面真情(2017) | 导航列表