剧集 | 假面真情(2017) | 导航列表
我回来只是看看我妈
I only come back to visit my mother.
但每次回来 她还都想把我牢牢拴住
But every time, she still tries to draw me in for good.
想用吃的拴住我的胃
Like quicksand made of doilies.
我们一家三代都住在印第安纳波利斯
Well, my family's been in Indianapolis three generations.
和家人一起安全感十足
There's great comfort being with family.
嗯 这是传说中的避重就轻
Yeah. It's called the easy way out.
外面有大千世界等着你 孩子
There's a whole world out there, son.
不走出家门就永远无法改变
You don't leave home, you never change.
真是荒谬 我和我妻子就...
Oh, that's ridiculous. My wife and I, we just...
我们很快就要降落在印第安纳波利斯
Folks, we're now making our final descent into Indianapolis.
我们要去罗马旅行了
We're taking a trip to Rome.
你们想去哪儿旅行就去哪儿
Yeah, take all the trips you want.
家里的人会看你们...
People back home will see you the way...
有人吗
Hello?
老妈
Mom?
*怒火中烧*
*Seether*
*无法和怒火中烧的人对抗*
*Can't fight the seether*
*怒火中烧*
*Seether*
*她勃然大怒时 我不能见她*
*I can't see her when she's foaming at the mouth*
爸
Dad?
-*怒火中烧的人* -爸
- *You got the seether* - Dad!
*当她勃然大怒时*
*When she's foaming at the mouth*
你啊
Oh, yeah!
儿子
Oh, man.
-总算回来了 -等等
- It's about time! - Hey, excuse me?
你不是突发心脏病吗
Didn't you just have a heart attack?
我真以为是心脏病了 小以
I sure as hell thought so, Ez.
我当时一阵刺痛 心都不跳了
I had shooting pains. My whole chest seized up.
我就躺在展览厅的地板上 他们...
I was laying there on the floor of the show room, they--
我不敢相信还能这样活蹦乱跳
I can't believe I'm going out like this.
真的很吓人 小以
It was damn scary, Ez.
是 乔希说你人差点就没了
Right, Josh said you were touch-and-go.
结果只是恐慌症发作了
Turns out it was a massive panic attack.
据西普医生说
According to Dr. Shipper,
可能是因为最近家中破事接二连三导致
probably because of all the family drama of late.
你这假心脏病还怪我了
You're, uh, blaming me for your fake heart attack?
你就不能为老爸还健在而开心吗
Can't you just be glad the old man is still standing?
我很高兴你没事 爸
I'm glad you're okay, Dad.
无论如何 这是好借口诳你回家
Anyway, it was a good excuse to get your ass back home
-因为我有大事要宣布 -天
- because I have a big announcement. - Jesus.
邮件联♥系♥
Email me.
爸 你不该起来的
Whoa, Dad. You shouldn't be up.
闭嘴吧 我知道了
Shut up. I know.
天知道他从哪儿回来的
Comes all the way back from God knows where
然后对于我的大事听都不听的
and doesn't even wanna hear my big announcement.
来嘛 歇一个晚上
Dude, come on. You can take one night off
不找你老婆也可以的
from searching for your wife.
-不是老婆 -我不是在找她
- Not wife. - Oh, I'm not searching for her.
-我找到了她 -不可能
- I found her. - No way.
潜入了她的新生活
Infiltrated her new life.
我和她正面交锋了 她现在叫萨弗蓉
I confronted her. She's called "Saffron" Now.
-潜入 -你把钱要回来了
- Infiltrated? - Did you get your money?
-下一步 -但是她警告过你不要找她
- That's next. - But she warned you not to come after her.
我意思是 这样安全吗
I mean, is, uh-- is it safe?
什么安全吗
What do you mean, safe?
我会处理
I'm handling it.
你回来了
Oh, you're here.
亲爱的 我说了这个主意太烂
Oh, sweetie, I told them it was a terrible idea,
-但见到你我很开心 -妈
- but I'm so happy to see you.- Hi, Mom.
留下听你♥爸♥有什么计划
Wait till you hear what your father has planned.
-嗯 说起这个 -别问这个
- Yeah, about that, I-- - No, don't even ask.
我发誓保密了
I'm sworn to secrecy.
-不过 快来 -好吧
- But come. Come, come, come. - Okay.
每天我发现自己往你办公室走
Every day I find myself walking towards your office
想跟你说事情时
to tell you something,
都随即意识到你不在办公室
and then I realize that you're not there.
然后我就开始把想说的都写下来
So then I started writing everything down.
-真是挺傻的 -没有 好贴心的
- It's ridiculous, really. - No. It's--it's sweet.
-首先是报刊文章 -报刊文章
- All right, number one. "Articles." - Articles.
我把所有关于重整旗鼓的心灵鸡汤
I have clipped all of these inspiring stories
都剪下来了
about people starting over.
其实 你知道现在有种东西叫互联网吧
You know, they have this thing called the Internet now.
闭嘴好吧 接下来是什么
Oh, stop. All right. What is next?
"紫色的荡♥妇♥" 肯定写错了
"Purple--purple floozy." That can't be right.
-基尔霍弗女士 -没错
- Oh, Mrs. Kirhoffer. - Yes!
-她又结婚了 -不是吧
- She got married again. - No!
然而她还和那个谁见面
And she's still seeing what's-his-face from that--
-哪儿的谁来着 -温德米勒先生
- The place-- what is the place? - Mr. Windmiller.
-就是那个差劲的婚宴派对DJ -对
- The sleazy wedding DJ guy. - Yes!
-开辆米黄色面包车 -没错
- With the beige van - Exactly.
天啊 亲爱的
Oh, my God. Honey.
我好想你
I have missed you.
我也想你 妈
I missed you too, Mom.
走吧
Come on.
这里好迷人
This place is amazing.
尤其是这边的风景
Especially the view.
什么 干嘛盯着人家的翘臀
Hey, what, are you checking out my ass?
你喜欢啊
You love it.
确实喜欢
I do, I do.
好了 一点钟方向
All right, 1:00.
-你猜她俩什么关系 -母女
- All right, what's your guess? - Mother/daughter.
是老妈的主意 她想加强母女关系
Mother's idea. She wants them to get close
所以她花时间给两人相处
so she's making them spend time together.
不同意 是女儿的主意
Disagree. Daughter's idea.
真的吗 理由
Really? Explain.
因为女儿的衣服装备都旧了
Well, daughter's gear is fully broken in.
妈妈的确实全新
Mom's is brand-new.
是女儿想让妈妈融入自己的生活
This is daughter's attempt to bring mom into her world.
-你好厉害 -你不知道我有多厉害 宝贝
- You're good. - Oh, you got no idea, baby.
-左边右边 -往左边
- Left? Right? - Uh, let's go left.
那你还问个什么劲儿
Why do you even ask?
向前走 不回首 宝贝
Always forward, never back, baby.
其实你想接电♥话♥就接啊
Hey, you know, you can answer that if you want.
虽然不符驴友的精神 但没事啊
I mean, it's not super outdoorsy, but still.
不是很重要
Not important.
好
Okay.
怎么想
What do we think?
-早上好 -早啊
- Good morning. - Morning.
-肯定是情侣 -对
- Definitely a couple. - Yep.
他眼神透着厌倦 她眼里有一半是恨意
Boredom in his eyes, semi-hate in hers.
-有吗 -我注意了她下
- Really? - Caught her eye.
她假装玩得开心为了让大家好过
She's pretending to have fun to make things easier.
你真是愤青啊
You're so cynical.
所有人都会表里不一
Everyone's pretending something.
甚至在所爱的人面前
Even with people they love?
尤其是在所爱的人面前
Especially with people they love.
是出于善意
It's out of kindness.
不是你脑子里想什么事
No one needs to know every single thing
都需要被对方知道
that goes on in your head.
那你怎么了解别人
Well, then how do you get to know someone?
如果我们总是表里不一 如何真正了解别人
I mean really know 'em if we're always pretending?
也许你只要认同你无法真正了解别人就好
Well, maybe you just accept that you can't.
也许这样更浪漫
And maybe it's even romantic
为了迎合所爱之人而塑造自己 反之亦然
to shape ourselves for the people we love and vice versa.
好吧 我觉得不大认同
Yeah, I'm not sure I'm buying that.
我也是 不过听起来有理
Me neither, but it sounds good.
确实言之有理
It does sound good. It does.
也许我说的不对 也许你有幸
Maybe I'm wrong. Maybe you can get lucky
遇到那么一个人...
and meet that one person that...
怎样的人
That what?
剧集 | 假面真情(2017) | 导航列表