剧集 | 假面真情(2017) | 导航列表
Oh, you're all grown up.
小智多星我们为你骄傲
We're so proud of our little mastermind.
躲开 别胡闹了
Get off, man. Stop screwing around.
我想说这真有意思
I gotta say, that was fun as F.
-我乐意当犯罪高手 -同感
- I like being a master criminal. - I do too.
我们是坏人吗
Are we terrible people?
你觉得自己是坏人吗
Do you feel like a terrible person?
我一点也不觉得
I actually don't at all.
-你呢 -不觉得
- Do you? - No.
人生无非是汲汲于生 或者汲汲于死
Get busy living or get busy dying, am I right?
正解 这就是我们有准则的原因
Exactly. And that's why we have the code,
接下来我们要面对真正的罪犯了
and now we get to confront the real criminal,
曼蒂·琼森
Maddie Jonson.
不带H版的琼森
No "H" In Jonson.
再过六七个小时 我们就要和她共处一室了
We could be in the same room with her in six, seven hours.
天呢
Jesus.
杏仁酒加冰
Amaretto rocks.
你记得
You remember that?
你真是很称职
You must be really good at your job.
我其实相当不称职 不过我记得你
I actually suck at my job, but I remember you.
大约一周前 就在那个角落里
About a week ago, in that corner over there.
一群女大学生点了杏仁酒加冰
A bunch of college girls. Amaretto rocks.
女大学生
College girls?
我都大学毕业很多年了
I've been out of college for years.
看着像女大学生
College-looking girls.
那种一看就是上过大学的女孩子 懂吗
Girls who, like, went to college, you know?
懂 只是几个老朋友 不常和她们见面的
Yeah, just some old friends. I don't see them a lot.
不必为你朋友道歉
You don't have to apologize for your friends.
我只是在损你
I was just being a dick.
能帮我结账吗
Would you settle me up, please?
干嘛 你就爱犯浑吗
Why? You like being a dick?
有时
Sometimes.
别这样 我没恶意的
Come on, I'm harmless.
你叫茱尔斯·朗默
Hey, you're Jules Langmore?
-对 怎么了 -艺术家茱尔斯·朗默
- Yeah. Why? - Jules Langmore the artist?
是我
I am, yeah.
-怎么了 -我看过你的展览
- But--wait, what? - Yeah, I saw your show.
-在哪儿的公园之家来着 -斯坦霍普
- The one on Perk Haus on-- - On Stanhope.
对 那是你对吧
Yeah. Yeah, that was you, right?
-是你的艺术展吧 -不能算是
- That was your show? - Hardly my show.
不能因为有朋友在那工作
I mean, just 'cause the coffee shop puts your art up
咖啡厅挂了我的作品
because your friend works there--
我对艺术一窍不通
I don't know shit about art,
但你做的那些小箱子 太棒了
but those little box thingies you make, that is dope.
就像你第一次听到一首好听的歌♥
It's like when you hear a great song for the first time
然后心想"我♥操♥"
and you go, "What the fuck is that?" You know?
-是不是听起来很傻 -完全没有
- Do I sound like an idiot? - Oh, no, no. Not at all.
谢谢 我受宠若惊
Thanks. I'm so flattered. I--
我叫茱尔斯
I'm Jules.
茜茜
Cece.
我刚才不是有意冒犯
I--I didn't mean to be rude, before.
我看到漂亮姑娘会变得很强势
I can be really aggro with pretty girls.
-抱歉 -不用
- Sorry. - No, don't--
不用道歉 没事
don't apologize; you're fine.
你喜欢我的艺术品 肯定是疯了
I mean, if you love my art, you must be crazy, but--
别这么说
Don't do that.
你很棒 就这样
You're good. End of story.
你知道我是来找你的 对吧
You know I came here to see you, right?
-是吗 -嗯
- Oh, yeah? - Yeah.
怎么 你觉得我周六晚上正好这么早出来
What? You think I got out early on a Saturday night
还没带富家女保镖
without my minions of rich girls to protect me?
我不了解你的生活
I don't know your life.
我才不是呢
Well, I don't.
那我得喝一杯
Well, I'll drink to that.
茱尔斯·朗默来找我
Jules Langmore came to find me.
-来 -你不用上班吗
- Come on. - Don't you have to be behind the bar?
-什么 -你不用上班吗
- What? - Don't you have to be behind the bar?
我明天就辞职
No, I think I'm gonna quit tomorrow.
什么 你不能辞职
What? You can't quit.
-为什么 -你就是不能
- Why not? - You just--you can't.
我也说不好
I don't know.
我们找个没人的地方吧
You wanna go somewhere we can be alone?
这里没有人
We are alone.
什么鬼
What the fuck?
住手 你们在干嘛
Stop! What are you doing?
茜茜 茜茜
Cece! Cece!
从我的脑子里滚出去
Get the fuck out of my dream.
哥们
Hey, guys, guys.
-我们需要一个新准则 -什么 为什么
- We need a new code. - What? Why?
放松 在ATM机取钱的那人肯定是个傻♥逼♥
Come on, relax. The ATM guy was a definite asshole.
还有那个穿条纹的
And the seersucker guy will get reimbursed
信♥用♥卡♥公♥司♥会赔偿他的
by his credit card company.
别用安抚语气说话
Don't use that soothing Ezra tone.
-很烦人 -抱歉 我靠
- I hate that tone. - Sorry, jeez.
我不是说偷钱的准则
I'm not talking about a grifter's code.
那是...
Wha--
我们需要曼蒂准则
We need a Maddie code.
曼蒂准则是什么玩意
What does that even mean, the Maddie code?
我们不知道见到她后会怎样
We have no idea what seeing her is gonna do to us.
我知道 我会拿回我的钱
I do. I'm gonna get my money back--
得了吧
Okay, no, don't.
别装作这是偷了你午饭钱的小偷
Don't pretend like this is someone who stole your lunch money.
她是你前妻
This is your ex-wife.
会变装 偷钱的职业骗子前妻
Your shape-shifting, money stealing, professional con artist ex-wife.
也是我和他的
And mine. And his.
你怎么想的
What are you thinking?
要是她看到我就说她爱我
Okay, what if she sees me and declares her love for me
求我甩掉你们两个蠢货
and begs me to leave you two schmoes in the dust
和她远走高飞呢
and take off with her?
-你怎么知道她不会这样跟我说 -或者我
- How do you know she won't do that with me? - Or me?
我不知道 你们也一样
I don't. And neither do you.
你不知道吗
I mean, you wouldn't do that?
-嗯 -你会答应吗
- I wouldn't. - Would you?
不知道
I don't know.
-你呢 -行了
- Would you? - Guys, come on.
如果她跟我说这些废话
If she comes at me with that stupid offer,
提起爱丽丝的事
all Alicey and shit,
比如"这才是真的我
is like, "This is the real me.
我没玩弄你"
I wasn't faking it with you."
-好吧 或许我会考虑 -不是吧
- Okay, maybe I would consider-- - Jesus, really?
-你俩怎么回事 -拜托 以斯拉
- What is with you two? - Oh, come on, Ezra.
她只要来点法式口音
She speaks a little Francois to you,
你心未动
you're gonna pop a chub so fast
-老二先动 -她不是伊娃
- you're not even gonna know-- - She's not Ava.
相比她 我更了解你们
I know you guys better than I know her.
可能吧 但要是她
Maybe. Probably. But what if she's more Eva
-跟伊娃更像呢 -至少她加入过法语社
- than anything else? - She was in the French Club.
重点是我们知道她
The point is, all we really know about her
比我们厉害
is that she's better than us.
她很狡猾 可以挑拨我们
She's a master. I mean, she could turn us against each other.
我们不清楚她的能耐
We really don't know what she's capable of.
没错
You're right.
她说得对
Yeah, she's right.
我们需要曼蒂准则
We need a Maddie code.
曼蒂准则
不能单独
No contacting her...
接触她
on our own.
不能单独见她
No alone time.
-不能做♥爱♥ -这个值得商榷
- No sex. - Uh, I think we could--
不能做♥爱♥
No sex.
旅游
复♥制♥文件
剧集 | 假面真情(2017) | 导航列表