剧集 | 假面真情(2017) | 导航列表
- What do you expect? - Yeah, and remember
我跑到车前去碰瓷 拿到的钱
when I made more money than you mooks did in two weeks
比你俩两周挣的钱还多吗
by throwing myself in front of a car?
-你记得吗 -想不起来了
- Do you remember that? - Doesn't really ring any bells.
我想不起来了
No, I don't remember--ow!
-挺厉害的 -真的挺厉害
- That was pretty good. - Yeah, that was pretty good.
所以我也说不好 伙计
So, you know, I just-- I don't know, guys.
我就是感觉我们会没事的
I just got a feeling. I think we're gonna be okay.
-没这感觉 -这可不一定
- I don't feel okay. - Yeah, I'm not sure I buy that.
你干嘛笑得像个白♥痴♥
Why are you smiling like an idiot?
-怎么了 -妹子 有个东西
- What? - Dude, there's something on your--
-等等 别动 -在我头发里吗
- Wait, no, no, wait, wait-- - Is it--where--it's in my hair?
-什么东西 -拿到了
- What is it? - I got it.
天啊 天啊
Oh, my God. Oh, my God!
你怎么 你做了什么
How? How did you-- what did you do?
早起的鸟儿有虫吃
I...got an early start on the day.
在大家都去教堂的时候
While everyone was heading to church,
我去了帕特里克的家
I went to Patrick's house
探查了一番
and did a little exploring.
天啊 你把他们都骗了
Oh, my God, you fool them all!
联调局 曼蒂 马克斯都骗了
The frigging FBI, Maddie, Max--
你简直是天才
Crazy genius.
知道吗 你应该戴上
Okay, you know what? You deserve to wear this.
-真的吗 -嗯 很合适
- Really, you sure? - Yep, it suits you.
谢谢 这对我很重要
Thank you, it means a lot.
女士们先生们 大巴即将出发
Ladies and gentleman, we are about to depart.
下一站 塔科马
Next stop, Tacoma.
终点站 旧金山
Last stop, San Francisco. -
向前走 不回首
Always forward. Never back.
不不 我不是在问理由
No, no, I'm not asking for excuses.
回答我的问题
Just answer the question.
我为什么来
Why am I here?
因为我没好好干活
Because I'm not doing my job.
因为你没好好干活
Because you're not doing your job.
抱歉
Excuse me.
我要接一下 是总部来电
I gotta take this. It's the office.
有事吗 医生
What's up, Doc?
西雅图出了点麻烦
It seems we have a situation in Seattle.
-是吗 -婚礼没有按计划进行
- Really? - The wedding didn't go as planned.
联调局也被邀请了
The FBI was on the guest list.
-是嘛 -真是一团糟
- Really? - Total cluster fuck.
我完全明白你的担忧
I completely understand your concern.
你得抢在联调局探员之前找到马克斯和曼蒂
You need to find Max and Maddie before the feds do.
我会的
Oh, yes, I will.
还有那三个骗子
And those three imposters too.
马上办
Right away.
我能说什么呢
What can I say?
今天算你走运
It's your lucky day.
剧集 | 假面真情(2017) | 导航列表