剧集 | 假面真情(2017) | 导航列表
就因为你信那个骗子
because you trust a con artist?
我知道原计划并非这样 但是
I know it's not the original plan, but--
不 我看过了
Oh, no, I read it.
计划非常周详 不过你忽略了一点
It's very thorough, except you left out the part
这项行动完全是妥协让步
that this operation is totally compromised.
库克探员 这个计策更好
Agent Cook, this is the better play.
曼蒂跟医生说丢失的钱找到了
Maddie tells the Doctor they found the missing money.
他来拿钱
He comes to claim it.
等他一上钩 我们就以邮件诈骗
Once he takes the bait, we've got our man on mail fraud,
重窃罪和洗钱罪为名逮捕他
grand theft larceny, money laundering.
我们不用等到婚礼之后
We don't have to wait until after the marriage.
你怎么知道她没跟医生说
How do you know she hasn't already
你是联调局的
told the Doctor you're FBI?
如果她说了 会被医生灭口
Because if she did, he'd kill her.
而且她真的想脱身
And she really wants out.
这点我能肯定
This I know for a fact.
还有些事得了结 以斯拉·布鲁姆还拘着
And the loose ends? Ezra Bloom in custody...
我力劝以斯拉合作
I convince Ezra to cooperate,
我们利用他监视曼蒂
we use him to keep tabs on Maddie,
确保所有事进展顺利
and make sure everything's going forward.
他女朋友茱尔斯怎么办
And what about the girlfriend, Jules?
我们觉得她就是普通人
We think she's a civilian.
你们觉得 去查清楚
You think? Figure it out.
-盯着她 -收到
- I want eyes on her. - Got it.
好了
All right.
我批准这次行动 但有一个条件
I will approve this deal on one condition.
我要看到确凿的证据 证明医生会出现
You give me solid hard evidence that the Doctor will show up.
不许有意外 完成任务
No surprises. Get it done.
-遵命 长官 -是 长官
- Yes, ma'am. - Yes, ma'am.
帕特里克
Patrick...
这项任务可能会搅乱你的思维
This work can mess with your head
搅乱你的心神
and your heart.
小心
Be careful.
完全明白你的意思
I gotcha, loud and clear.
能问你件事吗
Can I ask you something?
你可能比任何人
You probably know Maddie better than...
都了解曼蒂吧
well, anybody, right?
你为什么这么想
What makes you think that?
我们都娶过她
I mean, we were all married to her,
不过一直以来
but, like, that whole time,
你了解的是真实的她
you actually knew the real person.
也许是 也许不是
Well, maybe, maybe not.
谁能说什么是真实的人
Who's to say what's real about a person?
只有他们自己知道 而且即使如此
No, only they can know that. And even then...
说实话你了解自己到底是怎样的人吗
can you honestly say you know who you really are?
今非昔比
I mean, not anymore,
不过我知道自己曾想做什么样的人
but I know who I wanted to be.
那么你想成为的那种人
So this guy that you wanted to be--
是什么牵绊了你成为那种人
what's stopping you from becoming that person?
不知道 我想当爱丽丝离开
I don't know. I guess when Alice left,
我就对这种人产生怀疑了
I just sort of stopped believing in him.
所以是你牵绊了你自己吗
So the one stopping you is you, huh?
微笑
Smile.
我说微笑 你知道怎么微笑吧
I said smile. You know how to smile, don't ya?
微笑
Smile.
别傻笑 正常微笑就好
Well, not like an idiot. Just a regular smile.
知道吗 戴假胡子时
You know. Uh, the trick is to smile
其中技巧就是微笑
when you're putting on a mustache.
否则无论胶水多好
Otherwise, no matter how good the adhesive,
你一有面部表情 它就会脱落
your facial movement will force it off.
好了
There.
简直就是量身定做 孩子
I'll say this for you, kid.
你笑起来挺好看
You got a good smile.
有人吗
Hello?
你们不能就把我扔在这不管
Hey, you can't just leave me in here.
有人吗
Hello?
老兄 你们不能一直关着我
Hey--hey, man, you know you can't keep me indefinitely.
你知道事实如此
You know, that is a thing.
坐下
Sit down.
打开
Open it.
天啊
Jesus.
接着看
Keep going.
看到了吧 这些人
You see, these people--
也都曾为医生做事
they used to work for the Doctor as well.
看来只要涉及到属下忠诚与否
It seems he's got a pretty strict policy
他还都挺狠的
when it comes to loyalty.
我不信你
I don't believe you.
我不在乎你信不信
I don't care what you believe.
他手下的骗子遍及全国
He's running cons all across the country,
每年骗取数百万美元
pulling in millions of dollars a year
并且随心所欲大开杀戒
and leaving a trail of bodies when it suits him.
也许下一个就轮到你 我不知道
Maybe you're next. I don't know.
也许你的生活已经被自己毁得乱七八糟
Shit, maybe you've ruined your own life so much
已经没什么可失去的了
that you just don't have anything left to lose.
无所谓 但你要知道
Whatever. But know this...
这种情况可能会发生在曼蒂身上
this is gonna happen to Maddie,
而你有能力阻止
and you have the power to stop it.
如果你不想让她沦为水沟里的女尸
So if you wanna make sure she doesn't end up in a ditch,
我需要你帮助我
I'm gonna need you to help me.
你保她性命安全
You can keep her safe.
你帮助我 我们抓到医生
You help me, we get the Doctor.
我们抓到医生
We get the Doctor,
你救她一命
you saved her life.
我需要做什么
Well, what would I need to do?
很好
Good.
你知道她把手♥机♥放在哪儿吗
Do you know where she keeps her phone?
我想是她手包里
In her purse, I guess.
不 不是私人手♥机♥ 是一次性手♥机♥
No, no, no, not the personal. The burner.
不知道
No.
首先找到她藏一次性手♥机♥的地方
First thing you're gonna need to do is find it.
我教你如何把这个植入手♥机♥的通话口
I'm gonna teach you how to turn it into a microphone.
以斯拉·布鲁姆 联调局欢迎你
Ezra Bloom... welcome to the FBI.
我的天啊
Oh, my God!
-你在这干什么 -我是艺术人士
- What are you doing here? - Yeah, well, I'm an artist.
你在这里干什么
And, uh... what are you doing here?
我决定雄心壮志弄这个
Oh, I--I decided I was gonna get all ambitious
婚礼剪辑册
and make this wedding scrapbook thing,
然后我发现自己毫无头绪
but then I realized I have no idea what I'm doing,
于是我就想求助 然而后来...
so I was gonna ask for help, but then--
你在干什么
What are you doing?
-你要做什么 -嗯
- What are you making? - Um, yeah,
我为婚礼准备的礼物
my present for the wedding.
算是件艺术品
Kind of an art piece.
好棒啊
Oh, that's awesome.
不敢说
I don't know.
我哥哥就要娶
So my brother is about to marry
你男朋友的妹妹了
the sister of your boyfriend,
这样一来我们也沾点关系了
so that kinda makes us something...
-我想是 -嗯 沾点关系了
- I guess. - Yeah, something.
我觉得这似乎是个共进午餐的好理由
Well, I think that sounds like a good excuse to get lunch
顺便了解下彼此
and just get to know each other.
我想...
Ah, I would--
来嘛 我请客
Come on. Look, I'll pay.
我需要真正艺术人士给点建议
I need pro tips from a real artist.
真的需要
I really do.
好吧 咱们走
Yeah, let's do it.
感谢能来
Thanks for coming.
有特别的理由要在这里见我吗
Any particular reason you wanted to meet here?
这里咖啡不错
Oh, coffee's good.
正好也不远
Happened to be close.
剧集 | 假面真情(2017) | 导航列表