剧集 | 假面真情(2017) | 导航列表
《假面真情》前情回顾
Previously on "Imposters"...
你好 小以
Hi, Ez.
开口并非易事 但事实如此
There is no easy way to say it,but here it is.
你不会再见到我了
You will never see me again.
你越早接受现实 对彼此来说就越好
Sooner you accept it, the better it is for everyone.
-她在哪 -我不知道
- Where is she? - I don't know where--
-她在哪 -我不知道
- Where is she? - I don't know where--
我是她老公
I am her husband.
我们娶了同一个女人 咱俩都被她骗了
We married the same woman, and she took us both.
你有爱丽丝的照片吗
Do you have a picture of...Alice?
是她
Well, that's her.
爱丽丝 你好啊
Hello, Alice.
伊娃 你好啊
Hello, Ava.
我是凯斯 叫我萨弗蓉也行
I'm Ms. Keyes. You can call me Saffron.
凯斯女士 你可真是与众不同
Ms. Keyes, you are a breath of fresh air.
简直就是我铠甲闪闪的骑士
Well, aren't you my knight in shining armor?
你到底想不想找到她
The way I see it, man, you either want to find her or you don't.
我想
Oh, I do.
那就竭尽全力
Then do whatever it takes.
你们两个家伙在干嘛
What are you two zibs doing?
-快 -我在开
- Go, go, go! - Oh, my God. Okay, okay.
太不顺利了
That did not go well!
-这个女孩 -萨弗蓉
- This girl... - Saffron.
名字真好听
Oh, such a pretty name.
你喜欢她
And you like her?
她让我想要把自己脾气变好一点
She makes me want to... be nice.
我觉得这个女孩会给你带来好运
I think you have good luck with this girl.
来嘛 和我坐会吧
Come on, why don't you sit with me for a minute?
我周六有个烧烤派对
Saturday I'm having a barbecue,
会来些亲友
some friends, some family coming by.
你也来一起吧
Why don't you join us?
马克斯就因为我在咖啡店喝杯咖啡
Max is just freaking out 'cause I talked to some guy
和人聊了几句就不乐意了
at a coffee shop.
"医生"给我下了通牒
The Doctor sent me a message...
不是我们这个世界的人
that anybody not in the life, not like us,
都是累赘
is a liability.
你是谁
Who the hell are you?
你们又是谁
Who the hell are you?
你认识这个女人吗
Do you know this woman?
-她是我老婆 -不是吧
- She's my wife. - No way.
我打开门就看见这俩家伙
And I answer the door, and it's these two guys
之前从没见过
I've never seen before.
他俩其中一人比较爷们儿
Like, one of them's kind of macho,
另一个人比较婉约
and the other's kind of not.
然后他俩劈头盖脸地问我一堆问题
And they just start barraging me with these questions,
-要求见到她 -见谁
- like, demanding to see her, and-- - Who?
茜茜 他们来找茜茜
CeCe. They were looking for CeCe.
有点意思
Interesting.
是呢 然后他们跟我说也不从哪儿
Yeah, and they're telling me they've come all the way from--
远道而来 印第安纳州还是哪里的
I don't know--someplace-- Indiana or something--
他们确定以及肯定 她就在我的公♥寓♥里
and they're sure--they're, like, positive she's in my apartment
还掏出一堆奇奇怪怪的她的监控照片
presently, and they have these weird surveillance pictures
以及她别的照片 照片上她各种改头换面
of her and other pictures of her where she just looks totally
而且他俩喊她的名字也不一致
different, and they keep calling her these other names,
也不什么艾米 伊娃还是爱丽丝的
like Amy and Ava or Alice or something,
简直就是一派胡言
which is just totally crazy-making.
不过你也不知道她的真名
Well, you actually don't know her real name.
对没错 我就说这意思
Yeah, I know, okay. I'm just saying.
继续
Go on.
总之 他们跟我说
Anyway, then they tell me...
天啊
oh, man...
她也把他们俩给骗了
that she conned them too,
结婚 卷钱 消失 手段如出一辙
same thing, married them, took all their money, disappeared.
-是吗 -对 我知道
- Really? - Yeah, I know.
我这是被触发旧伤了是吗
So now I'm starting to get trigged, right?
于是我就抱着积极的想法 像我们之前那样
So I do the positive thinking that we worked on,
我甚至把卡片都掏出来了
and I even take out my cards.
-很好 卡片就是这时派上用场的 -对
- Great. That's what they're there for. - Yeah,
我就冲那两人高声朗读
I start reading them to these guys loudly.
我说 她走了
I'm saying, "She's gone.
她不住这儿
She's not here.
她不会回来了
She's not coming back."
可他们就是不闭嘴 我就吼他们说
And still they won't shut up, so I tell them forcefully,
无论你们遭遇了什么 我深表遗憾
"Whatever happened to you, I'm sorry.
我说真的很遗憾 但我爱莫能助
Like, I'm genuinely sorry, but I can't help you."
-对 划清界限 -是吧
- Yeah, boundaries. - Right?
我已经改变自身了
I have done work on myself.
我已经治愈了
I have healed.
我可不想和疯子为伍
I refuse to be part of some deranged,
一本正经地发疯要去找她
like,seriously demented plan to go after her.
-绝对不行 -我没事 我放下她了
- Absolutely not. - I'm fine. I'm over her.
-没错 -我没事了
- Yes, you are. - I am fine.
我没事了
I'm fine.
假面真情
第一季 第三集
警官 拜托了
Ma'am, please.
-能不能听我们把话说完 -我说过了
- If you could just hear us out. - I told you.
这条路周二单号♥停车
It's odd-number alternate side-street Tuesday.
太对不起了 我们没看懂标识
And we're sorry. We misread the sign.
我们真的要挪车 但挪不了
We'd absolutely move the car, but we can't--
这家伙把钥匙锁车里了
This one locked the keys inside.
你又没跟我说钥匙在后面
Well, you didn't tell me the keys were in the back.
咱俩非得现在什么都讨论一番吗
Oh, do we have to have conversations about everything now?
不是 现在我们没必要讨论
No, we don't have to have conversations about
农业城市到底禁用哪种洗面奶
which kind of face cleanser is unavailable in farm country.
祝你俩自娱自乐
You guys have yourselves a nice day.
求你了 警官
Please, ma'am.
警官 我们能不能...
Ma'am, ma'am, can we....
很明显 你俩强强联合
Clearly with your forces combined
能轻而易举找到她啊
you won't have any trouble finding her.
这是损你们
That was sarcasm.
你们俩的"原产地"是不懂何谓讽刺吗
Or do they not have that where you come from?
显而易见
There's obviously no way
没有我 就凭你们俩找不到她
you're figuring out where she is without me,
所以我加入
so...I'm in.
帮你买♥♥了咖啡
Brought you some coffee.
不用了 我喝过了
No, thanks. I already had mine.
要是我上周五表现欠佳 我道歉
Hey, I'm sorry if I was terrible Friday.
我记不大清楚了
I don't remember much,
只记得你真是位绅士
except that you were a perfect gentleman.
没什么可道歉的
Nothing to apologize for.
不过我觉得工作场合聊这些
But I don't think this is appropriate conversation
不合时宜
for the workplace.
明白
Understood.
有事就喊我
Let me know if you need anything.
你很有天赋 知道吗
You have a gift, you know.
真的 你真是
It's true. You're a...
-天生的 -是啊
- Natural. - Yeah.
话说...
Um, you know, uh...
我想到周一我们也搞不完
I am concerned we're not gonna finish
这些季末申报
these end-of-quarter filings by Monday.
没事 我周末有空
Well, I'm free this weekend.
行动开始 他约我明晚出去
It's on. He's taking me out tomorrow night.
一切进展顺利
We're right on schedule.
是吗
Are we?
我说了 明晚就搞定他
I told you I'll close him tomorrow night.
那好
Good.
帕特里克
明天还来我加烧烤吗
什么叫不能带我一起
What do you mean, I can't join?
你俩是成立团伙了吗 男孩俱乐部
What do you have, a club? Like a boys' club?
-没成立团伙 -不过我们是有规矩的
- It's not a club. - But we do have a code.
剧集 | 假面真情(2017) | 导航列表