剧集 | 假面真情(2017) | 导航列表
他说什么
He said what?
对 我不大清楚细节
Yeah, I mean, I don't know the details,
但听起来相当紧张
but it sounded really intense.
不过这正是我要做的 对吧
But that's what I have to do, right?
我是说 我要放手
I mean, I have to give it up.
不过 痛苦会敲开智慧之门
But hey, without pain, there's no wisdom.
-对 我得挂了 -好 再联♥系♥
- Yeah, I gotta go. - Yeah, talk to you later.
这一切都很诡异 是吧
This whole thing's pretty weird, right?
什么 没什么
What? Nothing.
-你没事吧 -没事 确实诡异
- You okay? - Yeah--no, uh, it is weird.
在古英语中 诡异这词儿用来形容命运
You know, in Old English, weird used to mean destiny.
我有篇论文是关于《贝奥武夫》的
I did a paper once on "Beowulf."
有记载的最早的一部英国文学作品
你觉得这是我们的命运吗
You think this is, like, our destiny?
好了 认真说 你要告诉我怎么回事吗
Okay, seriously, you wanna tell me what's up?
我和吉娜滚床单了
I slept with Gina.
-你什么 -昨晚
- You what? - Last night.
别看她
Don't look.
你睡了吉娜
You slept with Gina?
天啊
Oh, God,
我睡了她
I slept with the woman
我明知她并非自己口中所说的人
who I know isn't who she really says she is.
我这是陷入模式了吗
Is this, like, a pattern?
我是不是脑子有问题啊
Is there something wrong with me?
是 你这就是在犯蠢
Yeah, that...hat's pretty fucked up.
感觉如何
How--how was it?
令人着迷
Amazing.
你睡了个卧底探员
You bedded an undercover agent.
厉害了你
Damn, girl.
我想我能把这项从遗愿清单上划掉了吧
I guess I can cross that off the bucket list, huh?
拜托
I mean, come on,
至少除了理查德之外
at least somebody besides Richard's
这里还有人搞些小动作 是吧
getting some action around here, right?
你真是个善解人意的男朋友
You're a really understanding boyfriend.
知道吗
You know that?
我会怀念这一幕的
I'm gonna miss that view.
我也是
Me too.
婚礼前一晚上简直无法入眠
Never could sleep the night before one of my weddings.
嗯 很不容易
Yeah, it's tough--
我们所做的事
the kinda work we do.
你不会真的相信我们做的是同一件事吧
You don't actually believe we do the same kinda work.
不
No.
不 我没有
No, I don't.
我仍然心存幻想
I still have this fantasy...
幻想我会遇到某人
that I'll meet somebody...
爱上我 即使...
who will love me, even though...
他们会识破我的真实身份
they'll find out who I really am.
抱有幻想也是好事
It's good to have fantasies.
有时 会有幻想成真的时候
Sometimes, they even end up coming true.
现实并非如此
That's not how it works.
不会有什么魔棒一挥
Nobody waves a wand.
机会呈现在眼前 然后你
Moments present themselves, and then you either...
或使之变为现实 或不然
make it happen, or you don't.
曼蒂
Maddie...
今晚为何不留下来
why don't you stay tonight?
念在旧日情分上
For old time's sake.
那样不吉利
That's bad luck.
到了 就是这里
Here--right here.
-这里吗 -这里
- Right here? - Right here.
-你确定 -对
- You sure? - Yeah.
不用找零了
Keep the change.
你肯定是曼蒂·琼森了
You must be Maddie Jonson--
红颜祸水
femme fatale.
你是以斯拉·布鲁姆 联调局的线人
You must be Ezra Bloom, FBI informant.
就联调局所知 你说得对
As far as the FBI knows, you're goddamn right.
-你很棒 -是的 不是吗
- You were great. - I was, wasn't I?
是 不过脚链那里
Yeah, but that whole anklet--
质问我到底是谁 有点太过火了
"Tell me who you really are" thing was a bit much, pal.
你说的要演得逼真
Well, you said to make it look real.
你好 医生
Hello, Doctor.
我们开始 马克斯 准备好了吗
Here we go, Max. Are we ready?
是的 医生 一切准备就绪
Yes, Doctor, everything is on track.
曼蒂和目标人物明日成婚
Maddie marries the mark tomorrow,
之后 我们就遵循一贯程序
and after that, we'll follow our usual schedule.
很好 这次是个大目标 马克斯
Good. This is the big one, Max.
海勒事件失败后 我们得弥补损失
After the Heller fiasco, we have some ground to make up.
这次看起来可行 是吧
That seems doable, doesn't it?
帕特里克·坎贝尔很有钱
Well, Patrick Campbell's numbers are excellent.
别担心 这只是诱饵
Don't worry. It's only bait.
我们一定会大功告成的
We should all do very well.
这将是我们赢的最大的一局
This will be the biggest single score we've ever had.
曼蒂怎么样
And how 'bout Maddie?
我派兰妮·科恩走这一趟 让她收心了吗
I take it Lenny Cohen's visit got her back in line?
是的 曼蒂已经重拾自我了
Oh, yes, Maddie's back to her old self.
这边没什么可担心的
Nothing to worry about there.
我们又都乐在其中了
We're all having fun again.
好了 各位 明天是大日子
All right, everyone, tomorrow's the big day.
行动开始 西蒙斯探员
Game time. Agent Simons.
好了 大家应该都知道各自任务了
Okay, everyone should know their jobs.
我们再过一遍 以防万一
Let's go over it one more time, just in case.
安德森探员负责...
Agent Anderson will be running...
我个人也非常期待明天的到来
And personally, I'm really looking forward to tomorrow.
知道一切都重回正轨了 我很高兴
Well, I'm pleased to hear that everything's back on track.
我保证会小心处理的 医生
I'm promised you that I would take care of it, Doctor,
我一直如此
and I did.
我从未让你失望
Hell, I would never let you down.
我们遇到过阻碍
We hit some snags,
不过现在一切都非常顺利
but everything's going very well now.
尚未结束 马克斯
This isn't over yet, Max.
我要你再接再厉
I need you to keep up the good work.
当然 医生 我就是你的耳目
Oh, of course, Doctor. I'm your eyes and ears.
再见
Bye now.
女士们 先生们
Ladies and gentlemen...
医生在此
the Doctor is in.
12点
12:00?
我把艺术品送进礼品间
I deliver the art piece to the gift room.
很好 12点15
Good. 12:15?
我确保马克斯的车能顺利离开
I make sure Max's car has a clear path out.
20分
20?
我让马克斯就坐 我是说医生
I seat Max-I mean--the Doctor
坐在帕特里克的视线范围内
where Patrick has a clear view of him.
25分
25?
婚礼开始 礼乐奏响
The wedding starts, the song plays.
礼乐一响 我就发动一号♥车 然后"轰"
I hear the song, I start car number one, and boom.
好 再来一遍 12点
Good. Again. 12:00?
-我送艺术品 -12点15
- I deliver the art piece. - 12:15.
确保马克斯的车能顺利离开
Make sure Max's car has a clear path out.
20分
20.
剧集 | 假面真情(2017) | 导航列表