剧集 | 假面真情(2017) | 导航列表
你是说以斯拉吗
Are you talking about Ezra?
不 我是说所有人 包括我
No, I mean everyone. Including me.
这一切都只是我们的投影
It's just all one big projection.
我不知道你在说什么
I have no idea what you're talking about.
好吧
Okay.
我想让你成为别人
I need you to be someone,
所以我装作我觉得你想让我成为的那个人
so I pretend to be the person I think you need me to be
这样你可能会愿意成为
so hopefully you're willing to be the person
我需要你成为的那个人 但如果我想要的
I think I need you to be. But what if what I think I need
不是我真正需要的呢 那怎么办
isn't what I actually need? Then what?
你心里怎么想就怎么来吧
Maybe you should just go with what you want.
但要是我都不知道
But what if I don't even know--
-你想要我亲你吗 -非常想
- Do you want that? - Pretty sure I do, yeah.
也许一切就这么简单
So maybe it is just that simple.
也许吧
Maybe.
也许不是
Or maybe not.
什么事
So what is it?
我们在两点前
We weren't supposed to leave the reception
都不应该离开招待会 这是原来的计划
until after 2:00. That was the plan.
我知道
I know.
你怎么样 小以
How you doing, Ez?
就这
That's it?
我挺好 你呢
Yeah, I'm fine. You?
-很好 -很好
- Great. - Great.
很好
Great.
我想听你说出来
I wanna hear you say it.
你之前想说的事
That thing you were about to say earlier.
我很感兴趣
The thing that really gets me off.
真没什么事
It really doesn't matter.
我想听
I wanna hear it.
好吧
Okay.
你离开我后
When you left me,
我终于被逼出自己的安全圈
I was finally forced out of my safe little bubble
必须成为一个不同
and I had to become a different...
版本的我
version of me.
你在谢我将你变成骗子吗
Are you thanking me for turning you into a con man?
不 你没有改变我
No, you didn't turn me into anything.
我们上路以后 靠行骗为生
We hit the road, we were living on the grift,
感觉还真不错
and, yeah, it was kind of amazing,
然后我就在想
and I thought...
这就是让曼蒂开心的地方
"Oh, yeah, this is what gets Maddie off.
这种快♥感♥ 就是她想要的生活
This--this rush, this is the feeling she lives for."
但找到你后 我发现我错得很离谱
And then I found you and I realized I was way wrong.
你不是喜欢骗人
It's not the con that gets you off.
那是什么
What is it then?
你希望被爱
Being loved by someone,
但不用爱他们
but not having to love them back.
产生羁绊 但不用纠缠不清
Getting in deep, but not having to stick around.
拜托 你差点就爱上了帕特里克
I mean, come on. You almost got to love Patrick.
差点爱上了我
You almost got to love me.
操蛋玩意
Bullshit.
你不是在受折磨
You're not tortured.
你只是害怕
You're just scared.
-我害怕 -吓死了
- I'm scared? - Petrified.
因为在现实中
Because in real life,
如果你想有所经历
if you want to feel something,
就得全力以赴
you have to go all the way,
有些人就不适合这么做
and some people are just not cut out for that.
你真的想知道我是怎么想的吗
You really wanna know what I think?
不管你做什么 去哪里
No matter what you do, where you go,
骗谁 变成什么样
who you con, who you become,
到头来你还是那个在波茨维尔
end of the day, you're just that same little girl
坐在闺房♥里戴着假面的
sitting in her room in Pottsville
小女孩
pretending.
你不了解我
You don't know me.
是吗
No?
他行动了
He's on the move.
医生动了 准备等他拿钱将其抓获
The Doctor's on the move. Stand by for the money grab.
好
All right.
好的
Okay.
拿钱吧
Come on.
拿钱吧
Come on.
-快到了 -我看到了
- Almost there. - I see it, I see it.
到了
Here we go.
他怎么回事 他去哪了
What's he doing? Where's he going?
-他没拿钱 -我看到了
- I d--he didn't take the money. - I can see that.
现在怎么办 去抓他吗
What do we do now? We go after him, right?
不 他拿钱我们才能抓人
No, we cannot do anything until he picks it up.
医生离开教堂了
The Doctor's left the building.
妈的
Shit!
他没拿公文包
He didn't take the briefcase?
他直接走了
He just walked off.
准备就绪 医生
All set, Doctor.
干得漂亮 小子
You did good, kiddo.
集♥合♥点见
I'll see you at the rendezvous.
-到时候见 -嗯
- See you there. - Yep.
派三支小队跟随他的车
Send three teams to follow his car
等我下令
until I say make a move.
我去找曼蒂 问清情况
I'll find Maddie and find out what the hell is going on.
收到
Copy that.
所有探员出动
All right, all agents, it's time to mount up.
跟着医生 快点 快点
Follow the Doctor. Let's go, let's go, let's go.
快
Go, go.
怎么回事
What's going on?
车全坏了 你在逗我吗
Every car is dead? Are you kidding me?
都坏了 瞧
It's dead. Look.
车童呢
Where's the valet guy?
-怎么回事 -车坏了
- What's going on? - It's dead!
发动不了 车坏了
Yeah, it won't start. It's dead.
快走啊 你们在干嘛
Let's go! What're you doing?
不知道 车发动不了
I don't know. It's not working.
别跟我说这些车都坏了
Please don't tell me these cars are dead.
你在干嘛
What the hell are you doing, man?
监视目标
Keeping an eye on the mark.
-为什么医生没拿钱就走了 -什么
- Why is the Doctor leaving without the money? - What?
我们现在一无所知
We are officially in uncharted territory.
-协议取消 -什么协议
- Our deal is off. - Hey, what deal?
-不是咱俩签协议的吗 -闭嘴
- I thought we had a deal. - Shut your mouth.
如果你在耍我 那你就等着坐牢吧
You're going to jail if this is some kind of--
等等 你耍我
Wait, did you play me?
难以置信 你耍我
I don't believe it. You played me?
以斯拉 冷静点 你在妨碍
Ezra, I suggest you calm down. You are interfering--
我亲了你妻子 知道吗
So I kissed your wife. Well, you know what?
-她原来还是我妻子呢 -闭嘴
- She used to be my wife. - Just shut your mouth.
以斯拉 你和曼蒂都在我手上
Ezra, I have you, and I have Maddie too.
-别跟我耍花样 -是吗
- Don't play with me. - Oh, really?
你确定吗
You sure about that?
-该死 -你去哪
- Shit. - Where you going?
给我滚开
Get the fuck out of my way.
该死
Oh, shit.
曼蒂 别走
Maddie! Don't do this!
我是西蒙斯探员 抓捕医生
This is Agent Simons. Arrest the Doctor.
不管他是否拿到钱都拦下他
I don't care if he's got the money or not-- just stop him.
曼蒂坐船向东南方向跑了
Maddie's on a boat headed southeast.
让西雅图警局检查东南边所有码头和船坞
Have Seattle PD check every dock and marina on the southeast side--
www.帕特里克·坎贝尔先生.com
他开着一辆黑色卡迪拉克CTS 华盛顿车牌
He's driving a black Cadillac CTS, Washington plates.
嫌犯是光头 戴眼镜 黑色西服
Suspect is, uh, bald, wearing glasses, dark suit.
他们正在路上
They're on the way.
订12 我不管 快让我们离开这里
Order 12-- I don't care! Just get us the hell out of here!
西蒙斯探员
剧集 | 假面真情(2017) | 导航列表