剧集 | 假面真情(2017) | 导航列表
Make yourself a wife ASAP.
貌似你也是朝这方向努力呢
I mean, it looks like you're on your way, right?
分内工作而已
Just doing my job.
听到你这么说真好
Good, that's good to hear.
来片吐司
Toaster pastry?
各位 我可不信
I don't buy it, guys.
谁会要杀她啊
I mean, who would want to kill her?
除了我们
Besides us?
也许如她所说 她是为某人做事
Maybe it's like she said. She's accountable to someone.
我们所需要知道的是 她是否有新目标了
I mean, what we need to know is does she have a new mark.
我意思是她已婚了吗
I mean, is she already married?
她刚戴着戒指了没
Was she wearing a ring?
我都没注意
Oh, I didn't even notice.
我也没注意
Oh, me neither.
我们不能一知半解的啊
Shit, guys, this isn't amateur hour, okay?
我们得振作起来
We gotta get it together.
凭借什么 她是个骗子
By doing what, exactly? She's a liar.
我们什么情况都不了解
We have zero information.
她刚才再次耍了我们且一走了之
She just played us and left again.
她身上怎么可能没有
I mean, how is it possible she doesn't have
我们的钱
any of our money?
我需要那些钱 好吗
I need that money, all right?
要不回那些钱 我就完蛋了
If I don't get that money, I'm screwed.
好 你说得对
Okay, okay, you're right.
我们对于对手一无所知
We don't know what we're dealing with here.
要查明真♥相♥才能知道怎么办
And we can't know what to do until we find out,
那就行动吧
so let's get to work.
今天不顺利吗
You having a tough day?
抱歉 是银行的事 我老板...
Sorry, everything at the bank. My boss and...
事发突然又离奇
It's just so sudden, so strange.
不必道歉
No, don't apologize.
和我相处不必讲究方式
You don't need to be any certain way with me.
做自己就好
Just be you.
你真的太暖了 你知道吗
You are just so sweet. You know that?
对 你说对了
Yeah, you got it!
到底想我等你还是离开
Just want me to wait or just go?
太假了
So fake
假到家了
Fake, fake-ity fake, fake.
没错 简直虚情假意
Yeah, man, that's so fake.
我看着挺真心实意的
Looks pretty real to me.
我才不信是来真的
I'm not believing it.
可怜的蠢货 他完蛋了
Poor schmuck. He's totally doomed,
而且还不自知呢
and he doesn't even know it.
我看他没怎么挣扎
I don't think he's struggled much.
他会没事的
He's gonna be fine.
-有点同情心吧 -同情心个屁
- Have a heart, dude. - Heart-schmart.
我们要把钱追回来吗 近在眼前
We want our money back? There you go.
这家伙是很好的目标
This guy's a juicy target.
不得不佩服她
Well, gotta hand it to her,
至少她口味又回归我这款了
at least she's gone back to my type.
你看他外形英俊 身材健美 魅力非凡
I mean, he's good-looking, well-built, charismatic.
看看他的笑容
Look at that smile.
你去和他搞吧
Well, maybe you should date him.
等等 三点钟方向出现不明人物
Hold up, it looks like we got a bogey at 3:00.
-"柏忌"不是高尔夫术语吗 -不 我是说往上看
- "Bogey," isn't that golf? - No, I mean in a "Top Gun" way.
你们觉得这是谁
Who do you think this is?
不知道
I don't know.
-也许是姐妹 -种族偏见
Sister, maybe? - Racist.
-是他们刚才打招呼的方式 -别说话
- It was the way they're saying hi! - Guys, shh!
什么种族偏见
Racist.
她都见他的家人了
Man, she's meeting his family already.
我不是不喜欢生日宴会
It's not that I don't like birthday parties.
只是我不想成为被关注的焦点而已
It's just that I don't like being the center of attention.
你以为你是宴会的焦点啊
Oh, you think the party is about you?
并非如此 他真是像炫耀自己
Oh, no, no, no, no, he just wants to show off
是个多称职的男友而已
what a great boyfriend he is.
没错 但依然是生日宴会
Well, I mean, yeah, but still.
甜甜圈 那是甜甜圈吗
Doughnut, is that a doughnut?
我可喜欢那种甜甜圈了
I love those kind of doughnuts, man.
我说咱们怎么不搞点甜品啊
Dude, how do we not have any snacks, man?
-老兄 -顺利的监视都得有甜品
- Dude. - All good stakeouts have snacks.
我们刚到这五分钟
We've been here like five minutes.
目标移♥动♥ 他们起来了
Target's on the move. They're getting up.
-好 -我们怎么办
- Okay. - What do we do?
不知道
I don't know.
貌似他们各走各的了 有什么计划
Looks like they're splitting up, guys. What's the plan?
他们兵分三路 那么我们也兵分三路
Okay, three of them, three of us. I say we split up too.
我选爱丽丝
I call Alice!
茱尔斯 以斯拉
妹妹刚进了一家面包房♥
凄凉还独自一人
想买♥♥什么 我能帮上忙吗
Can I help you find something?
能 我对送花不太了解
Yeah, you know, I don't-- I don't know a whole lot about flowers,
但我在努力打动我的新女友 算是女友
but I'm trying to convince my new sort-of-girlfriend
我要很多花为她庆祝生日
that I do by buying a lot of flowers for her birthday.
太无聊了
史上最逊监视经历
-你好 -你好吗
- Hey. - Oh, my God, how are you?
-不错 你呢 -见到你很高兴
- I'm good. And you? - It's good to see you.
-我也不错 -这是干什么的
- Yeah, good, I'm just-- - Yeah, what's up?
帕特里克女朋友的生日
It's Patrick's girlfriend's birthday.
茱尔斯
她离开面包房♥了
买♥♥了个生日蛋糕
还有曼蒂这次叫萨弗蓉
萨弗蓉算什么名字啊
-包我身上 -谢谢
- I'm on it. - Thank you.
你是帕特里克
Are you Patrick?
我就觉得是你
Man, I thought it was you.
真是无巧不成书
Wow, this is the craziest coincidence.
这次我们不会重蹈餐厅时的覆辙
This is not gonna be a repeat of the diner.
记着 她比我们更得不偿失
Remember, she has more to lose than we do.
我们为了自己的钱而来 我们就要夺回钱
We came here for our money, and we're gonna get our money.
我们都会遵守曼蒂准则吧
And we're all gonna abide by the Maddie code?
-绝对遵守 -当然遵守
- Absolutely - For sure.
-我们行动吧 -我们是三个火枪手吗
- Let's do this. - So now we're musketeers?
来嘛 别让我在这儿晾着
Come on, guys, don't leave me hanging.
-向前走 -不回首
- Always forward. - Never back.
完美
Sweet.
-你好帅 -是吗 美人
- Yo, handsome. - Yes, beautiful?
介意帮忙吗
Do you mind?
完全不介意 好的
Oh, I don't mind at all. Okay.
拉错方向了
Hey, wrong direction.
反正我们还有时间嘛
Well, I mean, we have time, don't we?
我想也是
I suppose so.
天啊
Oh, my goodness.
谁来那么早
Who's here so early?
估计是酒席承办商
Caterers, probably.
总是搞乱我计划
Always messing up my plans.
等会儿继续
Hold that thought.
-你好 -你好
- Hey! - Hello!
-很高兴见到你 -很高兴见到你
- Good to meet you. - Yeah, nice to meet you.
-这是我女朋友 -幸会
- This is my girlfriend. - Happy to meet you too.
快下来 有份小惊喜给你
Hey, come on down. I got a little surprise for you.
帕特里克
Patrick.
我怎么说的
What did I say?
-我们已经说过了 -我知道
- We talked about this. - I know.
我说了不喜欢惊喜
I told you, no surprises.
不过你会喜欢这份惊喜的
You're gonna really like this one, though.
没想到吧
Surprise!
天啊
Oh, my God!
不敢相信我的宝贝妹妹要三十岁了
I cannot believe my baby sister is turning 30.
怎么会这样
What happened?
我不知道呢
I don't know.
我都不知道你还有个哥哥
I mean, I didn't even know you had a brother,
这家伙就在花架前冒出来了
剧集 | 假面真情(2017) | 导航列表