剧集 | 假面真情(2017) | 导航列表
-来抱抱 -好
- Come here. - Oh, hi.
看看 你和他描述的一样魅力十足
Mm, oh, look at you. You are just as stunning as he said.
-谢谢夸奖 -好了
- Oh, thank you. - Oh, come on.
你都不自然了
You're giving up the goods now.
这位年轻的美人是我科琳姨妈
And this beautiful young lady here is my Auntie Colleen.
姨妈这是我朋友萨弗蓉
Auntie, this is my friend Saffron.
很高兴见到你
Hi. Nice to meet you.
她叫什么
Her name is what?
萨弗蓉 姨妈 萨弗蓉
It's Saffron, Auntie, Saffron.
这算什么名字啊
What kind of name is that?
-应该去喝一杯 -走
- We should go get a drink. - Come on.
-好主意 -走 去喝一杯
- Yeah, that sounds good. - Yeah, let's get a drink.
我们真正了解她的事情
咱们接着来好吗
Ugh, let's just keep going, okay?
她最喜欢吃什么
What about her favorite food?
-意大利面 -爆米花 -馅饼
- Lasagna. - Popcorn. - Paté.
-爆米花 -不同寻常是吧
- Popcorn? - Yeah, weird, right?
她都是每次吃一颗 跟鸟啄似的
She used to eat it one at a time like a little bird.
写上对花生和贝类食物过敏
Oh, put allergic to peanuts and shellfish up there.
-我不记得是这样 -逗我呢
- I don't remember that. - Are you kidding?
她那时连靠近贝类都吓得要死
She was, like, terrified even of being near shellfish.
这点挺烦人的
It was pretty annoying.
我唯一不喜欢的就是爆米花
Popcorn was really the only thing that annoyed me.
唯一不喜欢 我可是十分喜欢
The only thing? I had, like, 100.
显而易见
Well, yeah, obviously.
你说显而易见什么意思
What do you mean, obviously?
这就是她的"作案手法"
That was her M-O, okay?
于你而言 她小题大做又惹人恼火
For you, she was drama and provocation.
于他而言 她泰然自若又温文尔雅
For him, she was poise and sophistication.
而于我而言 她满足我所有欲求
For me, she was...everything I ever needed, I guess.
什么玩意
Ugh, please.
各位 咱们这样有点蠢
All, you guys, come on. Come on. This is stupid.
如果她对我们每个人来说截然不同
How are we supposed to know what's even real
我们怎么可能知道她真实的样子
if she was completely different with each of us?
我们得找出一件事至少是
We just have to find one thing that rings true
我们都觉得是真的
for all of us, all right?
她也不可能什么事都是假的
She--she couldn't have been faking everything.
肯定是性♥爱♥啊 那可是名不虚行
Definitely not the sex. That was real.
至少对我而言是 她简直是疯狂
At least for me, man. She was a freak.
行了 我不想听这个
Okay, you know, I don't want to hear this.
那你肯定更不想听
Well, then you definitely don't want to hear about
我和她去拉斯维加斯的事了
the time her and I went to Vegas.
天啊 哥们 我们在表演秀碰到她的
Oh, my God, dude. We met this chick from Zumanity.
那里的杂技演员都是裸体的
That's the one where they're naked acrobats.
我们当时在电梯
Bro, we were in the elevator,
她解开我的裤链 天啊
and she unzips my fly, swear to God...
然后她俯身掀起了她的裙子
So she bends over, lifts up her skirt,
-我正准备... -够了
- and right as I'm about to-- - That's enough.
她能说贝类
So she can talk about shellfish,
我不能说做♥爱♥吗
but I can't talk about sex?
我们不是在寻找真♥相♥吗
I thought we were searching for the truth here.
其实吧
Well, here's the truth.
你爽了不代表她也是
Just because you got off doesn't mean she did.
她也很爽 宝贝
Oh, she got off, sweetheart.
还有件事
Let me tell you something else.
在你之后 她显然就不稀罕情趣玩具了
After you, she was clearly done playing with toys.
天啊 不是吧
Oh, my God. Seriously?
-更喜欢老二 -天啊 你俩消停会
- Ready for the D. - Jesus, both of you, stop it.
那她的过去呢
What about stories from her past?
她跟你们说过小时候的事吗
Like, did she ever tell you anything about when she was a kid,
她的童年
stuff about her childhood?
我记得她说她有一条狗
You know, I remember a story about a dog.
-比熊犬 -比熊犬
- A--a bichon. - A bichon.
没错 她超喜欢 但有次...
Yeah, yeah, she really loved it, but this one time...
-它跑出去了 -钻进雪里
- It ran out of the house.... - And into the snow...
-狗是白的 -所以他们找不到了
- And the dog was all white... - So they couldn't find it...
因为雪也是白的
Because snow is white.
-她特别难过 -对 狗消失了好几天
- And she was super sad. - Right, it was gone for days...
-但又跑回来了 -真是奇迹
- But then it came back... - Like a miracle.
-就在... -冬至前
- Just in time for... - Winter solstice...
-圣诞节前 -光明节前 天啊 伙计们
- Christmas. - Hanukkah. Oh, my God. You guys.
赶紧写下来
Write it down. Write it down. Write it down.
"她养过一条狗"
"She had a dog."
这他妈没什么用啊
Oh, that's sure as shit not helpful.
不不不 瞧 你又开始
No, no, no. See, now you're making it
-怪里怪气的了 -不 先是瑜伽
- sound all flaky and-- - No, first it was yoga.
然后是画画
Then it was painting.
接着是在喀麦隆建学校
Then it was building schools in Cameroon.
慢着 慢着
Yeah, well, hold on. Hold on. Wait.
你真的要开始说建学校的事吗
Are you really gonna give me shit about building schools?
好难聊啊
Tough crowd, man.
谢谢 瞧 她懂我
Thank you. See, she gets it.
我在探寻激♥情♥
I'm finding my passion.
正在旅途中
I'm on a journey here.
别打扰我
Leave me alone.
好吧
Okay, fine.
你就继续修仙吧
You can go eat-pray-love yourself.
你的酒就归我了
I am going to just drink your wine.
抱歉 他最近又开始摆弄红酒了
Oh, sorry. His latest thing is wine.
才不是 听她瞎扯
See, now, that's not true. That's not even true.
我一直很喜欢红酒 你瞎说什么
I've always been into wine. What are you talking about?
帕特里克 一年前你还分不清
Patrick, a year ago, you didn't know the difference
梅鹿汁和美人鱼呢
between a Merlot and a mermaid.
突然就在俄勒冈买♥♥葡萄园了
Now all of a sudden he's buying vineyards in Oregon.
然后酿了一些有品味的加州葡萄酒
Oh, yeah, and we're making some elegant pinots,
-没错吧 -你呀
- I should say. - Oh, my God.
加州葡萄还不错
Yeah, I don't mind a pinot now and then,
但我更喜欢赤霞珠一点
but I've always been more of a cab girl myself.
它的口味和加州葡萄一样醇厚
They're just as complex as a pinot
但没有那么娇气难养
but not as delicate and fussy.
你觉得难养
You say fussy.
我觉得是精贵
I say sophisticated.
赤霞珠吧
You know, the thing about cabs,
它是葡萄中适应性最强的品种
they're the most adaptable of vines.
几乎哪里都能种
You can plant them just about anywhere,
只要用心呵护
and as long as you tend it,
它们就会长出硕美的果实
they'll always give you something beautiful.
我们还在说葡萄酒 对吧
We're still talking about wine, right?
没错
Hear, hear.
有人说过你很神秘吗
Anybody ever tell you there's sort of a mystery to you?
你怎么这么懂红酒
Like, how do you know so much about wine?
也不是多神秘
Not very mysterious, really.
在饭店工作就会学到红酒知识
When you work in a restaurant, you learn about wine.
我知道他为什么喜欢你了
I can see why he likes you.
他有个特点
There's something about him.
我说不好 有点随意
I don't know. It's just...easy.
可能太随意了
Maybe it's too easy.
他经常带新妹子来烧烤吗
Is this something he does, bring the new girl to the barbecue?
我哥是不是花♥花♥公♥子♥
Is my brother a player?
你是想问这个吗
Is that what you're asking me?
女生总有好奇心嘛
Hey, a girl has to wonder.
你一年前问我 我会说是
Look, if you had asked me that a year ago,
他...他经历了很多
he's just--he's been through a lot.
我们都一样
I mean, we all have.
我不知道他跟你说了多少 但他变了
I don't know how much he's told you, but he's changed.
我觉得他是喜欢你的
I think he's into you.
这次我也是
And for once, I approve.
你迷路了吗
Are you lost?
这房♥子真大
Such a big house.
听着
Mm, listen to me...
管你叫什么
剧集 | 假面真情(2017) | 导航列表