剧集 | 假面真情(2017) | 导航列表
《假面真情》前情回顾
Previously on "Imposters"...
是的医生 一切进展顺利
Yes, Doctor, we're on schedule.
我有点担心
I have a concern.
她是不是有点不专心
Is she getting distracted?
你喜欢我吗
Are you attracted to me?
你我初次在咖啡厅相遇时
I almost jumped you at the coffee shop
我就差投怀送抱了
the first time we met.
我开车过来看到有个陌生人
I...I drive up and there's some strange guy here,
在摸你的脸
touching your face.
就因为我们共进了一次气氛尴尬的晚餐
Just because we had one awkward dinner
你摸了我的胸不代表你可以
and you grabbed my tit, doesn't give you the right
在我朋友面前耍浑
to be an asshole.
要不我把兰妮·科恩派过去吧
Maybe I need to send Lenny Cohen.
你好 曼蒂 我是兰妮·科恩
Hello, Maddie. I'm Lenny Cohen.
我们的新IT人员弗洛伦斯·海斯
This is Florence Hayes, our new IT man.
-到底有什么象征意义 -一名浪子
- It symbolizes what? - The wanderer
他在爱的荒漠中辗转多年
who finally stopped his wondering.
我拿到了这个
I did get this.
这样我们就可以通过网络地址来追查她了
Now we can track her through her IP address.
-天啊 她打开邮箱了 -成功了吗
- Oh, my God, she opened it. - Is it working?
-怎么样了 -西雅图
- What's happening? - Seattle.
-她在西雅图 -我们钱不够了
- She's in Seattle. - We're gonna need more money.
-你是不是医生的人 -不是 先生
- Do you work for the Doctor? - No, sir.
海勒先生
Mr. Heller?
快走 快走
Get out of here. Get out of here.
头一次见死人
First dead body?
对
Yeah.
-她什么时候到 -很快
- When's she getting here? - Soon.
她说到就到
She'll be here soon.
这个时间还在外面也太晚了吧
It's late for you to be out here, isn't it?
我爸爸说我可以在街道上巡逻
My dad said I'm allowed to patrol the alley.
你是好汉
Are you a good guy
-还是坏蛋 -我又不是汉子
- or a bad guy? - I'm not a guy at all.
好吧 那你是善女还是恶女
Fine. Are you a good girl or a bad girl?
我想想 你觉得鲨鱼是善还是恶
Let me see. Is a shark good or bad?
-是恶 -为什么
- Bad. - Why?
因为鲨鱼吃人
Because it eats people.
那么如果你是人类 鲨鱼是恶
So if you're a person, a shark is bad
因为它会吃人
because it might eat you.
但是如果你是头鲨鱼
But if you're a shark yourself...
是头饥饿的公鲨鱼
say, a hungry little boy shark that likes to
-喜欢拿人类当零食 -如果你是坏人
- eat people for snacks... - If you're bad,
我就用正义之锤灭了你
I have to smash you with my Hammer of Justice.
求你别用正义之锤灭了我
Oh, please don't smash me with your hammer of justice.
你到底是好人还是坏人
Are you good or bad?
我就不说会怎样 我不知道会怎样
What if I won't say? Or don't know?
你的正义之锤能分辨我到底是好是坏吗
Can your Hammer of Justice tell if I'm good or bad?
什么 不能
What? No.
我的正义之锤只是我的工具
My Hammer of Justice is just, like, my tool.
我是杵锤侠
I'm Hammer Man.
那...
Look...
设想一下 杵锤侠
Think about it this way, Hammer Man:
我也是个工具
I'm a tool, too.
所以我怎么知道自己是善还是恶
So what do I know about being good or bad?
-你一点都不好玩 -才不是呢 杵锤侠
- You're no fun. - Not true, Hammer Man.
首先 我乐趣多多
First, I get to have so much fun.
我就像鲨鱼的牙齿
I'm like the shark's teeth.
或是像你手中的正义之锤
Or that Hammer of Justice you're holding.
或是像开天辟地时的火焰
Or maybe I'm like the fire that's burned
从上帝创造天地万物时就点燃
since the beginning of time.
没人知道究竟是谁点燃 也没人能熄灭
No one knows who started it, and no one can put it out.
但我必须扮演火的角色
But I get to be the fire.
也许 我既非善也非恶
So maybe I'm not good or bad.
我就是我
I just am.
抱歉 是不是说得太诗意了
Sorry. Was that too poetic?
有点牵强
A bit forced?
好了
All right.
你该回家了
Time for you to go home.
听着
Look,
我保证我会帮你看着这条街
I promise I'll keep an eye on the alley for you.
好吗 快回家
Okay? Go on home.
快点
Go!
我能理解你为什么不愿意上这个家伙了
I could see why you didn't want to fuck the guy.
好了 干活吧
All righty then. Let's do this.
假面真情
第一季 第五集
飞西雅图最便宜的单程机票是349美元
Cheapest flight to Seattle's $349 one way.
三个人就是一千出头
That's just over $1,000 for the three of us.
天啊 还得算上吃喝住宿
Jeez, man. Don't forget food and motels
我说你确定要用红色吗
Hey, are you sure you wanna use red?
通常必须大甩卖♥♥时人们才用红色
We always used red for everything must go sales.
基本上就是绝望的叫嚣嘛
It kinda screams desperation, no?
红色奏效 好吗
Red works, okay?
-行吧 -我们施展你的雕虫小技
- All right. - We pull off your little scheme,
就买♥♥得起机票
we'll be able to buy the tickets
还有富裕钱能活一段日子呢 是吧
and have enough to live off of for a while, right?
我的雕虫小技可谓巧妙绝伦
My little scheme is actually quite elegant.
那就是同时执行多种...
It's all about a synchronized execution of various...
草体字是不是更有效
Hey, wouldn't cursive be more effective?
对对 我就说嘛
Yeah, see, that's what I'm saying.
-正楷字体简直... -你们这俩家伙
- The block letters are so... - Which one of you guys
谁读过美院
went to art school?
本姑娘我啊
Oh, yeah. Me.
边儿去 你们俩都给我边儿待着去
Okay, back off. Both of you. Go.
-我来搞定好吗 -我只是想...
- I got this, okay? - I'm just trying to...
-滚 -行行 好吧
- Go! - Okay, okay, fine.
-好 -不过你说执行是对的
- Fine. - Hey, you're right about execution, though, man.
中卫不在留在后面拦截
The halfback doesn't stay back to block
做销♥售♥的不搬货
or the guys on the sales floor don't move product,
-都是不称职对吧 -对
- doesn't mean a thing, you know? - Yeah.
-你懂我意思吗 -没错 老兄
- You feel me? - Yeah, yeah, man.
我当然懂你
I feel you. Definitely.
-相当不错嘛 -相当了得
- That's actually really good. - Totally nailed it.
小心扒手
爸爸 我不管 妈妈说你会给我买♥♥的
Dad, it's not fair! Mom said you'd get it for me.
-大家都有 -说多少遍了
- Everyone has one. - How many times
我告诉你想都别想
do I have to tell you it's not gonna happen?
我办点事情 坐在这里等我
Just sit there and wait for me while I run my errands!
哪儿都别去
And do not move a muscle!
天啊 难以置信
Oh, my God. I don't believe it.
他没把我的钱包放回来
Did he not put my wallet back?
在这里 谢天谢地
Oh, there it is. Thank God.
莎莉去哪儿了
Where the hell's Sally?
看看她有没有回复你 好吗
Check if she got back to you, will you?
没有
Nothing.
我不知道 可能她在睡觉
I don't know. Maybe she's asleep.
这可不妙
This is not good.
你觉得会不会是银行里的人干的
You think maybe it was someone at the bank?
毕竟我们得罪了不少人
I mean, we pissed off a lot of people.
也许是那边的人
Maybe someone over there...
就是莎莉干的 别自欺欺人了
Sally did this. Don't kid yourselves.
才不是莎莉的行事风格
No, this is not Sally's style at all.
我们不能妄下结论
We shouldn't jump to that conclusion.
我们都在绞尽脑汁
I'm thinking it, you're thinking it.
但正如奥卡姆剃刀定律
But...Occam's razor.
最简单的解释往往是最佳答案
The simplest explanation is the correct explanation.
莎莉在地板下面发现了医生的钱
Sally found the Doctor's money under the floorboard.
海勒发现了莎莉的所作所为 上演暴♥力♥
Heller found Sally. Violence ensued.
莎莉带着医生的钱潜逃了
Sally ran off with the Doctor's money.
你说医生的钱是什么意思
What do you mean the Doctor's money?
海勒一直帮医生洗钱
Heller was laundering money for the Doctor.
已经数年之久 然后他开始监守自盗
剧集 | 假面真情(2017) | 导航列表