剧集 | 假面真情(2017) | 导航列表
Oh, sorry. Hey, what the hell happened in there?
没事 抱歉我搅了你的好局
Nothing. Sorry I messed up heaven for you.
我不是这个意思 怎么回事
That's not what I meant. What happened?
我不想说
No. We are not talking about it.
亲爱的 你穿牛仔服和皮围裙真帅气
Honey, you look very handsome in your denim and leather apron.
我只希望邻居
I just hope the neighbors don't
没拿望远镜出来看我
have their binoculars out.
我不知道接下来会怎样
I don't know how this is gonna go.
亲爱的 我当时在楼下不舒服
Oh, sweetie. I didn't have such a good time downstairs
我觉得...
and it was just--
我们没事啊 会没事的 我保证
Ours went fine, and it's gonna be fine, I promise.
只要你控制好脾气
If you can keep your temper in check.
-我会的 -真的吗
- I'll keep my temper in check. - You will?
-嗯 我保证 -好
- Yes, I promise. - Okay.
-谢谢 -我能亲你吗
- Thank you. - Can I get a kiss?
请吧
Please do.
他俩都在这真好
It's great to have them both here.
等等 让我猜猜
Wait, oh, let me guess.
乔希和以斯拉都需要五针
So Josh and Ezra both needed five stitches each
然后欠了你二十块
and they owed you $20?
-他们都没给我 -我当时没钱
- And they never paid! - I didn't have any money!
我付过了
Pretty sure I paid. I paid.
-亚瑟 亲爱的 -乔希被锁在地下室了
- Arthur, Arthur, honey. No. - Josh got locked in the basement.
别捉弄他们了
Put them out of their misery.
告诉我们那件大事吧 好吧
Just give us the news. Okay?
好吧 也是时候了
Okay, I suppose it's time.
-好认真啊 -很正式
- Very serious. - Official.
我让大家前来相聚是因为...
I've gathered you all together here because, as you know,
我有件大事要宣布
I have a big announcement to make.
等等 大事
Wait, an announcement?
你没跟我们说过
You never mentioned that to us.
-和... -天啊 这三个活宝
- With, uh... - God. The Three Stooges.
最近家里发生了一些事
Everything that's been going on in our family lately,
我又突发恐慌症
um, combined with my attack,
我一直在思考人生的轻重缓急
I've been thinking a lot about priorities.
有时花太多时间思考以后的事
You know, you just spend all day thinking about the next thing.
觉得会有所期许
The one you think is gonna be bigger or brighter.
就会忽视现在所拥有的东西
And you can lose sight of what you have.
以及其中的价值
How valuable it is.
并且可能会失去它们
How it could all go away.
我们要享受生活
And life, as they say, is for the living.
所以这几年我和你们老妈
So, for years, your mother and I
商量出去旅游
have been talking about taking a trip.
-当作第二次蜜月 -是吗
- A second honeymoon. - You have?
你们跟谁说了这事啊
To whom, exactly, have you spoken about this?
你也不是完全了解我们啊
Well, you don't know everything about us,
-是吧 -显然
- then, do you, huh? - Apparently not.
那么...
So now, now...
操 我们决定了
God damn it, we're gonna do it.
我们要去旅游半年
We're taking six months and we're just going.
-半年 -既然要在地中海
- Six months? - Yes, if you're gonna charter a boat
租个游艇 不得玩个痛快吗
in the Mediterranean, you may as well make it worth your while.
-真的吗 -对啊
- Seriously? - Yeah.
你们去旅游真的太棒了
I'm so happy you guys are going.
-你们应得的 -等等
- You so deserve it. - Wait.
你们走了 公♥司♥怎么办
What's gonna happen with the company while you're gone?
他马上就要说了
Well, he's getting to that.
-别急 -你们兄弟俩很聪明
- Slowly. - You boys are smart.
很正直
You have integrity.
待人友善
You treat people well.
你们都成为让我非常骄傲的人了
You've grown into men that I'm proud to call my sons.
你不是要死了吧 老爸
You're not actually dying, are you, Dad?
-很有趣 乔希 -想知道谁要死了吗
- That's very funny, Josh. - You wanna know who's dying?
是我 明白了吧
I'm dying! Come on, get with it!
我和你们老妈决定
Your mother and I have decided that
你俩在盖比的帮助下
we would like the two of you-with Gaby's help--
开始接手家族生意
to start taking over the family business.
什么
What?
我们以为你不会放手
We thought you were never gonna leave.
是啊 你不是说"我不会放手
Yeah, mostly because you said, "I will never leave.
坐轮椅都能上班"
They can wheel me out."
我改变主意了
I had a change of heart.
难免的
It happens.
有时你想要的生活就在面前
Sometimes the life you want is right in front of you.
你得去发现
You just have to see it.
然后把握住
And take it.
我整天跟你腻着
Am I weird for wanting to stay in with you all the time
不去欣赏美景 会不会很奇怪
rather than going to some fancy, shmancy place?
我不觉得啊
No. No, I don't think you're weird.
真的吗
Really?
现在呢
How about now?
不觉得
No.
-没有 -没有
- No? - No.
-现在呢 -不奇怪
- Now? - No, that's not weird.
我经常这样
I-I do that all the time.
-现在呢 -挺恶心的 但不奇怪
- Now? - Disgusting, but not weird.
知道吗 既然你提到了
But you know what? Now that you mention it...
-什么 -有个地方很奇怪
- What? - There is something strange.
我就知道 是我大脚趾对吧
I knew it. It's my big toe, isn't it?
不是... 也对
No--well, yeah.
-到底是什么 -你的手
- What is it? - It's your hands.
-我手才不奇怪呢 -挺奇怪啊
- My hands are not weird! - Yeah, no, they are.
-给我看看 -不要
- Here, look. - No!
给我看看
Come here, let me see.
-干嘛 -看
- What? - Look.
现在你的手就完美了
See, now... your hands look perfect.
天啊
Oh, my God.
这是橙黄色
It's a saffron.
从来没见过呢
I've never seen one before.
很稀有吧
They're crazy rare, right?
是的
Crazy rare.
你是我见过的
You are the most incredible,
最难以置信 最迷人的女人
fascinating woman I've ever met.
跟你在一起一定会很美好
And I know a life with you would be beautiful.
我们每天都会开怀大笑
And I know that we would laugh every single day.
萨弗蓉·凯斯 你愿意嫁给我吗
Saffron Keyes, will you marry me?
不
No.
-不 -不
- No? - No.
我有个建议
I have a counter proposal.
是吗
Uh, you do?
我们远走高飞吧
Let's run away together.
咱俩今晚就走
You and me. Tonight.
你无需承担责任
You don't have any obligations.
我什么也不在乎了
I don't have any that I care about.
可是我们要怎么做
Yeah, but I mean, how-how would that even work?
坐飞机然后消失吗
We just take the jet and disappear?
-是的 -重新开始生活
- Yeah. - Start new lives?
嗯 帕特里克 我爱你 你爱我吗
Yeah. Patrick, I love you. Do you love me?
-我爱你 -好
- I do. I love you. - Okay.
我们今晚就走吧
Let's just go, now. Tonight.
不用再活在别人的条条框框下面
We don't have to live by anyone else's rules.
这不就是你所寻找的吗
I mean, isn't that what you've been searching for?
我不能这么做
I can't do that.
不知道是我脑中母亲的声音
I don't--I don't know if it's my mother's voice in my head
还是我周日在教堂的时光
or all the Sundays I spent in church,
但我需要...
but I need--
我可能比较传统吧
I guess I'm just traditional.
可能我不是
I guess I'm just not.
如果数罪并罚 曼蒂可能要做三四十年的牢
If you add it all up, Maddie could get 30-40 years in prison.
我们呢
What about us?
他们说我们可能要坐五年
剧集 | 假面真情(2017) | 导航列表