剧集 | 假面真情(2017) | 导航列表
-没事的 -有事
- No, it's okay. - No, it's not!
去他妈的伊娃 去他妈的巴黎
Screw Ava, and screw Paris too.
我太傻♥逼♥了
I--I'm such a fool.
我想过等我到了巴黎 等我辞职
I've wasted my life thinking about when I'd get to Paris
或者娶了伊娃会怎么样 都是白费功夫
or when I quit my job or when I marry Ava.
太可悲了
It's pathetic!
我有个主意
I have an idea.
不如我们大醉一场吧
What if we just get totally hammered?
好啊
Yeah.
-不错吧 -嗯
- Right? - Yeah, I see.
我们喝个嘧啶大醉吧
Yeah, let's get really, really hammered.
那还等什么 干杯
What are we waiting for? Cheers.
好啊
Okay.
他们不在乎
They don't care.
他们都不知道他们带了伞
They don't even know they brought it.
外面也没下雨
It's not even raining outside.
过来
Come here.
怎么了
What? What's the matter?
这样可以吗 是我不好吗
Is this okay? Am I--is this good?
不 不是你的问题
No, yeah. No, no, it's not you.
真的吗
Are you sure?
-嗯 -那怎么了
- Ye-- - What is it?
没事 就感觉...
Nothing. It's like--
-告诉我吧 -不
- You can tell me. - No, it's--
你觉得很奇怪吗
Is it really kinky? Is it weird?
你可以告诉我 怎么了
You can tell me. What is it?
你说话能带点口音吗
You know, maybe if you, you know, talk with an accent.
好的
Okay, yeah.
-好 -好
- Yeah. - Yes.
好呀
I mean, oui.
好呀 宝贝
Oui, baby.
我也喜欢这样
We like zat.
-你好棒 -很好
- You are so strong. - Yeah, that's good.
你让我感觉配不上你
And you make me feel so short.
这口音有点太法式了
Ooh, actually, that's a bit too French.
-比利时的口音更温和 -好
- The Belgian accent's softer. - Okay.
-气音更重 -好
- Breathier. - Okay.
你看过《杀手没有假期》吗
Did you see "In Bruges"?
没有 但我可以的
Uh, no, but I got this, yeah.
-是吗 -嗯
- Yeah? - Yeah.
我一直都想要你
I have been wanting you.
再下流点
Now talk a little dirty.
带上口音
Just do it with the accent.
好 我想让你
Okay, um, I've-- I want you
插♥我♥的菊花
to take me in ze butt.
什么 她不喜欢这样
What? No, she wasn't into that.
-我也不喜欢 -我也是
- I'm not into that. - Neither am I.
我不喜欢 我这么说只是...
I'm not into that. I was just saying that--
我以为你... 我只是...
I thought you-- I was just trying to--
天啊
Oh, my God, Jesus.
抱歉 我明白
No, I'm sorry. No, I know.
天啊
Oh, my God
你想继续吗
Hey, d-do you want to keep going?
你想跟我本人做♥爱♥吗
Do you want to... make love to me?
抱歉 我迟到了吗
Sorry. Am I late?
一直如此 亲爱的 也算是你的魅力
Always, darling. Part of your charm.
看看这个
Take a look at this.
1968年福尔·瑞景 经典款
1968 Faure Regent. It's a classic.
我对付了布鲁姆一家六个月
A present to myself from myself
这是奖励给自己的礼物
for dealing with the Blooms for six months.
真漂亮
Beautiful.
非常精致
Very nice.
谢谢
Thank you.
我们接下来去哪
Now, where are we headed?
去西雅图
We're going to Seattle.
不错啊
Nice.
加里·海勒 太平洋银行信托的总经理
Meet Gary Heller, managing director of the Pacific Bank & Trust.
西雅图最大的银行
It's the largest bank in the city.
他的未婚妻两年前跟个穷小子跑了
His fiancée left him two years ago for a pool guy.
"真帅气"
Real looker.
我看看
Let's see.
你们在逗我吗
Okay, all right. Are you kidding me?
我要和这家伙谈恋爱
I'm supposed to fall in love with this guy?
别迁怒我们 我们只是送信的
Hey, don't shoot the messenger, okay?
"博士"选人 我们搞定他们
The Doctor picks 'em, and we take 'em down.
我们的新名字
And our new names, oh.
弗洛伦斯·伯恩斯
Florence Burns.
应该是我了
I'm guessing that's me.
不 其实是我
No, actually. It's me.
天啊
Jesus Christ.
他是认真的 弗洛伦斯
Is he serious? "Florence"?
为什么"博士"给我起这种名字
Why would the Doctor give me a name like that?
也许他在惩罚你
Maybe he's punishing you.
惩罚 我们偷了布鲁姆家104万
"Punishing." we took the Blooms for a million four.
这是前五的好成绩了
That's, like, what, one of our five top scores?
其实吧
You know what?
他总是给我们找这些烂目标
He keeps giving us all these bad marks.
然后他拿走70%的钱
Then he gets to keep 70% of the money.
不如我们这次自己选目标
I mean, why don't we just pick our own mark this time?
这不合规矩
You know that's not how it works. Come on.
讲真的
I'm serious.
别管"博士"了 我们单干吧
Screw the Doctor. Let's just go rogue.
你想让我们被关起来吗
You want us to end up in a goddamn hole?
是吗
Do you?
放轻松
Lighten up.
我逗你的
I was just kidding around.
我叫什么
All right, what's my name?
萨弗蓉·凯斯
Saffron Keyes.
莎莉 你的名字是薇薇安·施特恩伍德
Sally, you're going to be Vivian Sternwood.
很有雷蒙德·钱德勒的感觉 我喜欢
Very Raymond Chandler. I like it.
推理小说作家
这人刚存了一大笔钱
This guy has put away a shitload of savings.
他的管家刚辞职了
You know, it says his housekeeper just quit,
搬去萨克拉门托了
moved to Sacramento.
那我来扮管家吧
Maybe that's my play.
就他 连穿裙子
This guy would fall for a slug
戴上托胸罩的荡♥妇♥都会喜欢吧
if it was wearing a dress and a push-up bra.
我要好好调戏一下这人
I'm gonna make this one fun for myself.
好了
Okay.
游戏里见 两位
See you in the game, guys.
游戏里见
See you in the game.
游戏里见
In the game.
印第安纳州赋予了我权利
And by the power invested in me by the State of Indiana,
我宣布你们结为夫妻
I now pronounce you husband and wife...
直至死亡将你们分离
Till death do you part.
恭喜 你可以亲新娘了
Mazel tov! You may kiss the bride.
一周后
去他妈的
Screw it.
设置温度前请关闭烤箱门
Please shut the oven door before selecting temperature.
设置温度前请关闭烤箱门
Please shut the oven door before selecting temperature.
设置温度前...
Please shut the oven door...
绕两圈 穿进去
Around and around and then into the hole.
如何用橙色延长线制♥作♥上吊绳索
制♥作♥上吊绳索很简单
Eine Schlinge for Selbstmord zu machen ist einfach.
准备好材料 根据以下教程
Bereiten Sie Ihre Geschaefte for,
将延长线绕过水管
und behalten Sie diese Anweizungen.
轻松坠入深渊
走开
Go away.
我在自杀呢
I'm killing myself.
开门
Open up!
"联调局" 开门
FBI. Open up!
先生你好
Yes, sir?
剧集 | 假面真情(2017) | 导航列表