剧集 | 假面真情(2017) | 导航列表
and then this guy shows up at the flower stand,
他还喊我的名字 简直不可思议
and he's calling out my name. It was incredible.
确实不可思议
That is incredible.
你们是怎么...
Wow, how did you, um-- -
你跟我说了新交往的神秘男友
Well, you told me all about your new mystery man,
还给我发了他的美照
sent me all those cute photos.
我见到他时当然得说点什么了
So when I saw him, I had to say something.
你之前有这么快就坠入爱河吗
I mean, have you ever fallen for a guy so fast?
-以斯拉 你让我情何以堪 -什么
- Ezra, you're embarrassing me. - What?
不过别停 我听着很受用
No, don't stop, though, 'cause I'm loving it.
我太失礼了
Oh, God, I'm so sorry.
这是我女朋友 茱尔斯
This is my girlfriend, Jules.
茱尔斯 我妹妹萨弗蓉 她今天满三十了
Jules, meet my sister, Saffron. She's 30 today.
知道了
So I hear.
终于见到你了好高兴
It's so lovely to meet you finally.
我也很高兴见到你
Nice to meet you too.
好了 行了
Okay. Stop it.
这么多爱你的人共聚一堂
So many people that love you in one room.
今晚的聚会肯定赞
This is gonna be a fantastic party.
是呢 谁能给大家倒杯喝的
Yeah, did anyone offer anyone a drink?
我正要去
I was just headed there.
来 跟我来
Come on, follow me, guys.
你们想喝点什么
What can I get you guys?
生日女郎先选
Birthday girl first.
生日女郎啊 生日快乐
Oh, birthday girl? Wow, happy birthday.
你喝什么酒
What's your poison?
来点烈酒
Something strong.
-我也要杯烈的 -我也是
- One for me too. - And me.
好 我调制的鸡尾酒如何
All right, how about a cocktail I invented?
纯净 优美 消逝时无影无踪
Clean, classy, disappears without a trace.
这款酒叫爱丽丝
Call it the "Alice."
听着好棒
That sounds wonderful.
-四杯"爱丽丝" -好
- Four Alices. - All right.
真是好看
Yeah, it's just so pretty.
快点 马克斯 快接电♥话♥
Come on, Max, answer your phone.
这是我的手♥机♥ 请留言
You've reached my cell. Leave a message.
要命
Shit.
对 才两周而已
- Yeah, it's only been two weeks.
-真的 -对
- Really? - Yeah.
我竟然不知情简直太奇怪了
That's hilarious I did not know that
你们就住西雅图吗
So you live right here in Seattle?
贝尔维尤[华盛顿城市]
Well, Bellevue.
是郊区 口碑不是很好
Suburbs, you know, they get a bad rap,
不过我能说什么呢 我喜欢逛公园
but, uh, what can I say? I like being able to park.
嗯 我能理解
Yeah, I understand that.
-抱歉接个电♥话♥ -请便
- Oh, excuse me. - Oh, no problem.
乔希
开心吗
Having fun?
这一切真是出乎意料
I sure didn't expect all of this.
但你知道帕特里克的
But you know Patrick.
他就是喜欢把大家聚到一起
He loves bringing people together.
话说帕特里克从未提起你还有个哥哥
You know, Patrick never mentioned that you had a brother.
我觉得家人是最重要的
I think family is the most important thing,
-你觉得呢 -当然
- don't you? - Oh, I do.
你得见了某人的家人 才能真的
You really get to know someone when you finally
-了解对方 -而哥哥们是最佳途径
- meet their family. - And big brothers are the best.
你还有其他兄弟姐妹吗
You have any other siblings...
没了 就这一个 失陪
No, no, just the one. Excuse me.
最后我好像说的是 好吧
So finally, finally, I'm like, yes, okay, fine,
让你剪我头发 她就剪了
you can cut my hair, and she cuts
我后脑勺就秃了一大♥片♥
an enormous bald spot in the back of my head.
然后我就想 好吧 我也要这么对待
And then I'm like, okay, I'm gonna do the same thing
你的娃娃 然后我就惹祸上身了
to your dolls, and I was the one that got in trouble
因为萨弗蓉 老兄
because Saffron, I don't know, man,
她向来知道如何控制老爸老妈
she always knew how to manipulate our mom and dad.
她好像有孙猴子的脸说变就变
It's like she has this whole shape-shifting thing going on.
我哥哥是不是又讨人厌了
Is my brother being a pain in the ass again?
没有 他很有意思
No, no, he's a funny guy.
听到你这些童年趣事 我很开心的
You know, it's nice to hear some things about your childhood.
她基本没怎么说过
She tells me so little,
我都以为她是在异教组织长大的
I was starting to think she was raised in a cult.
异教组织都比波茨维尔
Well, a cult would've been a lot more interesting
有意思
than Pottsville.
波茨维尔是哪里
Pottsville? Where's that?
宾州的波茨维尔 我们的家乡
Pottsville, Pennsylvania, hometown.
等下 我以为你说的是辛辛那提
Wait, I-- I thought Cincinnati?
就是辛辛那提
It's Cincinnati.
对 我们原籍是辛辛那提
Right, we're originally from Cincinnati...
-对 -但是我们叔叔病了
- Right. - But our uncle got sick,
-我们就搬到了波茨维尔 -山姆叔叔
- and we moved to Pottsville. - Uncle Sam.
而且我跟你说
And let me tell you,
波茨维尔可没有萨弗蓉这样的美人
Pottsville had never seen anything like Saffron.
少来
Stop.
你上次什么时候回去的
When's--when's the last time you visited?
-以斯拉 -没事
- Ezra. - No, no, no, it's fine.
家里有点不顺
You know, things are a bit tough back there, you know.
咱爸他记忆力越来越不好了
Our dad, his, uh--his memory's going down, you know, and, uh...
但她依然是老爸的掌上明珠
But this one, she's still the apple of his eye, huh?
抱歉 今晚不该提的
Anyway, sorry, not tonight.
帕特里克 你是哪里人
Patrick, where are-- where are you from?
生在芝加哥
Uh, Chicago, originally, then...
-谢谢 -不客气
- Thank you. - You're welcome.
为啥他可以和她聊天
How come he's getting all the play with her
我却要在这擦杯子
and I'm stuck here like a dishrag?
他们又不是二人世界
They're not alone.
不算违反准则
Technically not a code violation.
-还是很不爽 -聊得咋样
- Well, I still don't like it. - Hey, how was your little chat?
不能二人世界 记得吗
One-on-ones are not cool, remember?
那又不算
And that wasn't a one-on-one,
你这酒气闻起来像提华纳的脱衣舞馆一样
and your breath smells like a Tijuana strip club.
-你说是婊♥子♥ -没有
- Are you slut shaming me? - No.
主角来了
Here she comes.
-能再给我来一杯爱丽丝吗 -当然 马上
- Can I have another Alice? - Of course, coming right up.
谢谢
Thank you.
朋友们
Come here, my friends.
我有个问题
Hey, I have a question.
你们他妈来这干嘛
What the fuck do you think you're doing here?
问你要钱
Not leaving until we get our money.
我说了 我没钱
I already told you. There's no money.
那你赶紧筹
Well, then I guess you better get it.
那个叫帕特里克这么有钱
Well, that dude Patrick is clearly loaded.
你花多久能偷来
How long till you steal all his money?
到时候还我们就行
You can pay us then.
不是这么回事
Not exactly how it works.
那这样
Okay, how about this?
你们三个二货能半小时内
You think you three bozos can keep your shit together
不搞事吗
for about 30 minutes?
我们没想着搞事
We're not having trouble keeping our shit together.
没错
Precisely, exactly, boom.
好了 你不能喝了
Okay, I'm cutting you off. I'm cutting you off.
那半小时后呢
So what happens in 30 minutes?
马克斯会来告诉你们钱在哪
Max gets here and tells you all about your money.
那我们很期待噢
Good, look forward to that.
-一杯爱丽丝 爱的结晶 -谢谢
- One Alice, made with love. - Thank you.
-谢谢 -别闹了
- Thank you. - Stop it.
马克斯是谁
So who the hell is Max?
不知道
No idea.
小寿星
Hey, birthday girl.
其实我都不知道
You know, I'm not even sure I know
你生日几号♥
when your real birthday is.
马克斯 我给你打一天电♥话♥了
Max, I've been calling you all day.
剧集 | 假面真情(2017) | 导航列表