剧集 | 假面真情(2017) | 导航列表
He has been for years. And then he started
-越盗越多 -这事你怎么不告诉我
- skimming more and more and... - How did you not tell me this?
这样我如何做事
How am I supposed to do my job?
-你无须知道 -如果
- You didn't need to know! - If I don't know
-我对这种情况一无所知 -不用
- this kind of information-- - No, you just had to
-你只需搞定这个家伙就好 -都闭嘴
- land the guy, that's all.- Kids, shh!
抱歉海勒就是这么不受待见
I'm sorry that Heller was not exactly beloved, okay?
万一有人跟他有仇
And if someone is holding some kind of a grudge
而且知道他把钱藏在这里
and--and knew that he was keeping money here...
莎莉的外套对吗
Sally's overcoat?
-对 -她丢在客厅里了
- Yes. - She left it in the hall.
还有
And...
这个 咱们这位死翘翘的朋友手里
this, in our dead friend's fist.
攥着她的秀发
It's her hair.
发色一致对吗
Same color, no?
我看上面还扯下来点头皮呢
Think it's a little bit of scalp in there.
专心干活 快点擦洗
Eyes on the prize. Scrub, scrub.
我去给医生打个电♥话♥
I'm gonna give the Doctor a ring-a-ding,
看看怎么才能让你们
figure out how to get you out of
摆脱这出自作自受的烂戏
this ridiculous shit show you've got yourselves in.
等我消息
Stay tuned.
往左边一点 我要老爸的店也入镜
Okay, a little to the left. I wanna get Dad's store.
搞定
Got it.
-对不起 -看着点儿路
- So sorry. - Watch where you're going.
都29岁了还沉迷宠物小精灵
29 years old and still chasing Pokémon.
-错在我 -确实错在你
- My bad. - Yeah, your bad.
快点 快点 快点
Come on, come on, come on, come on, come on.
谢谢
Thank you.
取款
女士 抱歉打扰下
Ma'am, sorry to bother you.
-我能看下你的发♥票♥吗 -可以
- May I see your receipt, please? - Of course.
谢谢
Oh, thank you.
-意式浓缩咖啡机啊 -超赞的
- Ooh, an espresso machine, huh? - Yeah, it's a beauty.
-很漂亮 -好了
- Oh, it's lovely. - All right.
-祝你愉快 -好 谢谢
- Well, you have a great day. - I will. Thank you.
意式浓缩咖啡机
这是我老公送我的生日礼物
This was a birthday gift from my husband.
这咖啡机是很美观
It's a beautiful machine,
不过我想有点超出我们的预算了
but I think it's a little extravagant for our budget.
好的 有发♥票♥吗
No problem. Do you have your receipt?
当然有
Yes, I do.
-天啊 -天啊
- Oh, Jesus! - Oh, my God!
-对不起 -怎么那么笨
- I'm so sorry - What a klutz.
-是呢 我简直蠢 -知道吗
- I know, I'm such an idiot. - You know what, my grandma
我奶奶说苏打去污最有效
says seltzer's the best on a stain.
干脆把衣服脱下来好吗
Why don't we just take it off?
得给我多来几条毛巾
I'm gonna get some more towels.
拜托 你只会雪上加霜
Please, you're only making it worse.
-好了 -好了 我去去就回
- Okay. - All right, I'll be right back.
-我们有毛巾 -好
- We'll have towels - Okay, okay.
这污渍弄不掉的
That's not gonna work on this shade.
要飞多久才到
How long is that flight?
好 那就订三张经济舱
Okay, yeah. Let's go ahead and book those three coach tickets.
对 卡♥号♥♥是
Yes, the number is
4012-7496-2390-5185.
邮编是17902
Oh, uh, the zip code is 17902.
太好了 非常感谢
Perfect. Yeah. Thank you very much.
升舱要多少钱
Hey, how much is it to upgrade?
好 那么就把三张票升头等舱
Yeah, let's go ahead and make it three first class tickets.
好了 简直跟新衣服一样
There we go, almost good as new.
不可思议 我还得谢谢你了
Incredible. Thank you, I think.
-看我说什么来着 -没问题
- See? What'd I tell you? - Yeah, no problem.
苏打水 奶奶最有办法
Seltzer water. Grandma knows best.
-穿上吧 -真是名♥师♥
- Here we go. - The apple doesn't fall far
-出高徒 -谢谢
- from the tree. - Thanks.
-我有个重要会议 -好的
- I have a big meeting. - Oh, good.
-祝你顺利 -谢谢
- Well have a great one. - Thank you.
这件条纹外套穿你身上太帅气了
Yeah, you keep rocking that seersucker.
-抱歉我这么笨手笨脚的 -真是笨蛋
- Sorry, yeah, I'm so clumsy. - Such a klutz.
没关系 你已经将功补过了
No worries, I think you saved it.
跟我说说加里·海勒
Tell me about Gary Heller.
-他是那种... -曼蒂先说
- He was the kind of guy... - Maddie first.
他嘛...
He was, um...
说啊 深呼吸 用你的脑子别用心
Go on, take a breath. Use your head, not your heart.
宝贝 接着说
Hon, keep talking.
他喜欢飞镖
He liked darts.
没意义
Not helpful.
他把胆囊切除了
He had his gallbladder removed,
-爱吃饺子...我不知道... -很好
- liked dumplings...I don't.. - Charming.
马克斯 该你了
Max, your turn.
谢谢
Well, thank you.
他有一堆相亲失败的记录
He had a bunch of kinda sad dating profiles.
萨弗蓉·凯斯出现在之前
And he was looking into Russian mail-order brides
他都开始找俄♥罗♥斯♥邮购新娘了
before Miss Saffron Keyes here waltzed into his life.
好多了 还有什么
Much better. What else?
他同事不怎么喜欢他
He was not well liked at work.
原因
Because?
-他是个混♥蛋♥ -他应该是个混♥蛋♥
- He was a dick. - He could be a dick.
已经渐入佳境了
It's getting better all the time.
接下来这样做
Now here's the play:
我们把这搞定
We finish here.
留下刷子 然后回家
You leave your scrubs and you go home.
把身上穿的衣服扔了
Throw away the clothes you're wearing
扔进装厨房♥垃圾的垃圾袋里
in the same bag as some kitchen garbage.
你们白天该干什么
Whatever your day was supposed to be
就还按部就班
is still what your day will be.
你照常上班
You will go to work.
你老板不在时你该怎么做
You will do all the things you would do
-就怎么做 -海勒有消息吗
- if your boss didn't show up. - Any word from Heller?
我们十点钟的电♥话♥会议
There's absolutely no way we can push
不能拖延
10:00 conference call.
我给他家里电♥话♥和手♥机♥都留言了
I left him a message at home and on his cell,
我会继续联♥系♥他的
but I'll try again now.
-有消息告诉我 -好
- Well, let me know. - Okay.
请留言
Please leave a message.
海勒先生 就是再打个电♥话♥问问
Hi, Mr. Heller. Just checking in again.
您十点还有个会议
10:00 call is still on,
需要帮助请联♥系♥我
so let me know if you need anything at all.
马克斯 查查医院
Max, check the hospitals.
-查她的公♥寓♥ -您所拨♥打♥的用户
- Check her apartment. - The number you have reached
出租
已停机
is no longer in service.
她受了伤而且胆战心惊
She's injured and scared.
但是她没有陷入困境
But she's not in trouble.
对 有点事情想请你帮个忙
Yes, I wonder if you could help me.
我在找一位女士 她可能在你们医院
I'm looking for a woman who might have been
接受治疗 身高一米七几
treated at your facility at 5'7--
找到她 别让她跑了
Find her. Don't let her leave.
她要是跑了才会有危险
It's only dangerous for her if she leaves.
今天下午 医生有位合作伙伴
This afternoon, a package from an associate
会寄一个包裹到银行
of the Doctor's will arrive at the bank
收件人是海勒 由萨弗蓉·凯斯转交
addressed to Heller, care of Saffron Keyes.
-好了 -包裹里的东西
- Here you go. - It will contain
是我们用于化解这个僵局的
everything we need to resolve the situation.
如果你们保持冷静 还有点儿脑子
If you stay calm, if you keep your wits
照我的话去做 就会化险为夷
and do exactly as I say, all will be well.
尽职尽责就好
Just do your job.
有那么一瞬间 卡片真的从我手里滑出来了
No, for a second, the card actually slipped out of my hand.
就像慢镜头一样
It was like slow motion.
它都掉下来了 我唰一下子收了回来
It was in the air and boom, I snatched it back.
小奥德尔·贝克汉姆范儿
Odell Beckham Jr. Style.
实践有回报 太棒了
Practice pays off, man. Good shit.
你成熟了
剧集 | 假面真情(2017) | 导航列表