剧集 | 假面真情(2017) | 导航列表
我真的
I really--rea
我不该这么做
I shouldn't do that.
抱歉 我不该这么做
Sorry, I shouldn't do that.
-当然 -帕特里克会杀了我
- Totally, totally. - Patrick is going to kill me.
-以斯拉会杀了我 -你♥他♥妈♥还有
- Ezra would kill me. - You have a fucking--
-你有男友 我们不能这样 -没错
- You have a boyfriend. This is a bad idea. - Yeah!
没错
Yes, it is.
太复杂了
This is complicated.
或许
Or maybe...
也不复杂
not complicated.
我要是这么说
Would I sound totally immature
会不会太幼稚
if I said...
你不说我就不说
I won't tell if you won't?
我现在觉得这话是我听过的
At this moment, it sounds like the most mature fucking thing
最成熟的话
I've ever heard.
-喂 -你说得对
- Yeah? - You were right.
我们不能信任以斯拉
I don't think we can trust Ezra.
我就说吧
I told you that.
没关系
It doesn't matter.
他或许真能搞砸整件事
He could actually screw this whole thing.
他情绪不稳
He's acting all jumpy and--
听我说 没关系
Listen to me, it doesn't matter.
我今天和医生说了 他要过来
I talked to the Doctor today. He's coming.
他要在婚礼上拿走他的钱
He's gonna be at the wedding to get his money.
我们只要确保他来就行
We just to have to make sure it happens.
-我怕 -别怕
- I'm scared. - Well, don't be.
一旦医生拿到那笔钱
Once the Doctor grabs that money,
我们就大功告成了
we're home free.
好的
Okay.
以斯拉怎么办
What are we gonna do about Ezra?
老规矩 敷衍他然后甩掉
What you've always done-- manage him, then ditch him.
让联调局抓他 随便吧
The FBI can have him. I don't--whatever.
好的
Good.
是时候把他抛在脑后了
Time to put him behind me.
嗯
Yeah.
抱歉 兄弟 但俗话说得好
Sorry, brother, but as the man said,
真♥相♥会让你解脱
the truth shall set you free.
恭喜帕特里克和萨弗蓉
我还是觉得这太扯了
I still think this is ridiculous.
假婚礼还要弄个彩排晚宴
A rehearsal dinner for a fake wedding?
骗局最重要的就是细节
Well, the con is in the details.
据我们所知 医生正在监视我们
For all we know, the Doctor has eyes on us right now.
他想要婚礼
So he wants a wedding,
我们就给他一个
let's give him a wedding.
你从哪找的牧师
So where'd you find the minister?
-他也是联调局的吗 -并不是
- Is he with the Bureau? - Uh, no, not exactly.
他是圣公会的 是个真牧师
He's with the Anglicans. He's real.
天啊
Oh, Lord.
这肉质太鲜美了吧
Can you believe all this meat?
是啊 太棒了
Yeah, great.
你一定是 别告诉我
You must be-- don't tell me--
新娘的哥哥 对吧
the bride's brother. Is that right?
-没错 -太棒了
-Yeah. - That is so great...
你可以在她特别的日子里来支持她
that you can be here for her to support her on her special day.
嗯 她特别的日子很多
Yeah, she's had a lot of special days.
你好啊 茱尔斯
Hey there, Jules.
你好啊
Hey, yourself.
你见过我姨妈吗
Have you met my auntie?
不 应该没有
No, I don't think I have.
姨妈 这是茱尔斯
Auntie, this is Jules.
这是萨弗蓉哥哥的女友
This is, uh, Saffron's brother's girlfriend.
-你好 -你好
- Hello. - Hello.
-茱尔斯不是男生名字吗 -这是朱莉娅的简称
- Isn't Jules a boy's name? - It's short for Julia.
朱莉娅就挺简单的了
Julia's pretty short as is.
好了 姨妈
Okay, Auntie,
我们不如先去找点东西吃吧
why don't we go on ahead and get you something to eat.
-幸会 -我也是
- Nice to meet you. - Yeah, you--you too.
我想让我的布道词更个性化
I like to keep my sermons personal...
所以我希望能
So I was hoping to get
稍微了解下你们的故事背景
just a teeny tiny bit of background on your story.
理查德来电
诸如你们什么时候相遇 如何相识
You know, when you met, how you met,
什么时候萌生的爱意 什么时候意识到的
when that light bulb went off, and you finally knew.
不要一块儿发言哦
Oh, don't everybody talk at once.
那我先来吧
All right, I'll start. Um...
不 我来说
No, I'll tell it.
好 这很好
Okay, this is good.
我在一家咖啡厅无意中遇到帕特里克
Well, I met Patrick randomly in a coffee shop.
-很西雅图风 是吧 -对
- So Seattle, right? Right.
不过后来我发现 这场相遇并非无意
But I found out later that it wasn't random at all.
他其实跟踪我有段时间了
He was actually stalking me for awhile,
-等着我上钩 -好吧
- waiting to lure me in. - Okay.
她开玩笑的
She's kidding, of course.
好吧
Well...
事实上我是通过中间熟人
The real story is that I had heard about her
听说她的
through mutual acquaintances,
于是我安排了一场邂逅
so I arranged to bump into her.
然后发现她比我想象中的
And she turned out to be even more...
还要不可思议
unreal than I could even imagine.
天啊 这简直
Gosh, that's just--
所以你们被设了局的
so you two were set up?
至少我们其中一人是
Well, at least one of us was.
离开下
Excuse me.
婚礼给人的压力很大
Weddings can be very stressful.
三 二 一 行动
Three, two, one, go.
一个密西西比
One Mississippi,
两个密西西比 三个密西西比
two Mississippi, three Mississippi,
四个密西西比
four Mississippi,
五个密西西比
five Mississippi.
-不错 -谢谢
- Not bad. - Thank you.
数到三完事 然后你就可以开工了
Get it down to three, and you're good to go.
如果你帮我数着
I mean, if you'd count for me,
我就能集中精力在...
I can focus my energies on--
是曼蒂 我接听下行吗
It's Maddie. You mind if I take this?
可以 你接完电♥话♥
Sure, we'll set it up again
我们再布置一次 我歇会儿
when you're done with your call. I'm gonna rack out.
怎么了 理查德
What's the problem, Richard?
一切都好 都很顺利
Nah, it's all good. Everything's great.
你给我打了六个电♥话♥
You called me six times.
对 我...
Yeah, I, uh--
我只是想说你是对的
I just wanted to say that you were right.
我考虑了下你之前说的话
Um, I thought about what you said earlier--
你说我爱的不是你
about me not being in love with you
而是和你在一起时的
and being in love with who I was
我自己
when I was with you.
后来我和马克斯聊过了
And I talked it out with Max.
你和马克斯聊这个
You talked it out with Max?
对
Yeah.
对 我和马克斯形同家人了
Yeah, Max and I are homies.
他帮我理清了头绪
He helped me put some things in perspective.
就算没爱丽丝 我依然能够成为我想做的人
I can still be the man that I wanna be without Alice.
对 太好了 里奇
Yeah, well, that's great, Richie.
很高兴你这么说
I'm glad to hear it.
马克斯真是擅长这种事
Max is-he's good with this shit, man,
这是源于他的个人经历 你知道
'cause it's from experience, you know?
他跟我说了他的故事
He was telling me this story about
他曾爱上一个女人
this chick he was in love with,
就是同样的经历
and, I mean, the same sort of thing.
然后发生了一些事 她背叛了什么的
Some shit went down, she betrayed him or something
他好像是在一个火车站找到了她
and he found her at, like, a train station,
她正要离开 他不得不放她走
about to leave town, but he had to give her up.
剧集 | 假面真情(2017) | 导航列表