剧集 | 假面真情(2017) | 导航列表
走吧
Come on!
你好
How you doing?
我把东西放车里
I'm just gonna put these in the car.
-好 -乖乖的
- Okay. - Be good.
好
Yup.
我能吃点吗
Can I have them?
-现在不行 -就一口
- Oh, not right now. - Give me a bite.
-不行 -我很客气了
- No! - But I'm asking nicely.
-算你倒霉 -舔一口也行
- Too bad. - I want a lick!
-不 这是我的 -就舔一口
- No. It's mine. - Just a lick.
我还一直想要孩子呢
I keep thinking I want kids.
妈妈 她打我脸
Mom, he hit me in the face!
埃文 够了 不准出来了
Evan, that's it. No, you're done.
-什么 -周末都不许出来
- What? - The entire weekend.
-那是我的 -进车里
- It's mine! - Get in the goddamn car.
-不是吧 -其实吧
- What the-- - I don't know.
我觉得还挺有趣的
I find that inspiring.
你说什么 有趣
I'm sorry. Inspiring?
没错 那个小女孩很有潜质
Oh, yeah, that little girl has potential.
我要是她妈 我就奖励她一个礼物
If I were her mother, I'd give her a prize.
因为她很心机吗
For being manipulative?
因为她能照顾自己
For taking care of herself.
很多女生得花很久才能学会
Most girls take a long time to learn a trick like that.
这可不是很女权的想法 不过好吧
Well, that's not very feminist of you, but okay.
我完全不同意
I don't agree at all.
你这就要和我说女权主义了吗
And are you really talking to me about feminism?
我们才刚认识
We just met.
你说得没错
You're right. You're right.
抱歉 我的错
I'm sorry. My bad.
原谅你了
You're forgiven.
太好了 对了 我叫帕特里克
Good. Name's Patrick, by the way.
萨弗蓉
Saffron.
-幸会 -幸会
- Nice to meet you. - Nice to meet you.
我要走了
Okay, I, uh, better get going.
我今天要申请一个重要的工作
I'm applying for a big job today.
祝我好运吧
Wish me luck.
你看上去不怎么需要运气 不过...
Well, you don't seem like you need much luck, but...
祝你好运
Good luck.
谢谢
Thank you.
你今天不用上班吗
No work for you today?
我不用上班
No, no, no work for me ever.
至少得等到我知道自己接下来要做什么为止
Well, at least until I figure out what I want to do next.
看来是有钱的闲人
Problems of the idle rich, I guess.
差不多吧
Yeah, something like that.
别担心
All right. Take it easy.
你也是
All right, you too.
你居然逼我卖♥♥了手表
I can't believe you made me sell that.
那可是幸运符
That watch was good luck, man.
我高中女友她妈送我的
My high school girlfriend's mom gave it to me--
你还想不想找伊娃了
You want to find Ava or not?
是爱丽丝 想啊
Alice. Yes, duh.
那这是必要的牺牲
Then it's a necessary sacrifice.
面部识别的定金是多少
So the initial fee for the facial match is...
一千块
It's 1,000 American dollars.
乖乖
Yowza.
送两部望远镜吗
Will you throw in these binoculars for that?
把它放下
Put that down.
要花多久
How long do you think it'll take?
一小时 一天 一个月
An hour, a day, a month.
看情况
Depends.
把你电♥话♥号♥码给我 我会打给你
Leave me your number. I'll be in touch.
你能歇会吗
Could you maybe just stop?
要保持身材
Need to stay in shape.
哪怕等着 也要保持强壮
Need to stay strong while we wait.
发现匹配
我让你买♥♥意大利面和米
I told you to get pasta and rice!
我们得保持碳水化合物 蛋白质和脂肪的完美平衡
No, we need an ideal balance of carbs, protein, and fat.
这是植物蛋白精华
Okay, this is a lean plant-based protein--
这就是我们所有的食物
This is now all the food we have?
我们车里有搅拌机吗
What, do you think we got a blender in the car?
你♥他♥妈♥是智障吗
Do you know how completely moronic this is?
你说话注意点 哥们
Yo, I suggest you seriously watch your syntax with me, bro.
我觉得咱俩合作不了
Okay, you know what? I don't think this teamwork thing's gonna work.
我也正要这么说
Well, I was just gonna say
我们合作不了
I don't think this teamwork thing's gonna work.
-行 -行
- Fine. - Fine.
-你还是个怂逼 -喂
- Also, I think you're a major pussy. - Hello?
你就是个傻♥逼♥
Yeah, well, I think you're an actual idiot.
你个怂逼
You're an actual pussy!
真的吗
Really?
对 太好了
Yeah, yeah, that's great.
好的 我马上过去
Um, yeah, sure, I'll be right down.
谢了
Thanks.
是找人的店打来的吗
Is that the guy from the spy shop?
哥们
Dude.
我先说好
All right, let's get one thing straight.
虽然面部识别是个好主意
Just 'cause you were right about that facial recognition thing
但也不是你什么都说了算
doesn't make you, like, the boss or anything.
别废话了
Please stop talking.
剧集 | 假面真情(2017) | 导航列表